Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i go to bed with this girl?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl who's all over me, and wants to bang me above everything, but there's no chance i'll go long term with her, now on the other hand, there's this other girl i'm going out for out for the fifth date who i'm really interested in that i'm pretty sure i'll be banging next date.
It's been a very long time since i haven't gotten laid, thankfully to my own choice, now i'll probably get to bang 2 in two consecutive days ( sat and sun ), so, since the last time i had sex i literally lasted 5 seconds, i was planning on using the girl i'm not really interested in to get to extra training before i got to bed with the girl im REALLY interested in. I don't have premature ejac, i just get very nervous when i havent banged anyone in a long time. Is it worth it? Or would just jacking off do the trick?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE since no one commented. Ended up going out with someone i matched today on tinder who was way cuter, but also not long term material, but cute enough for me to go down on, so we banged, i lasted like an hour or so, so i guess im ready for my super sunday.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anothet shocking update. Yesterday she went out partying with her gay guy friends and girlfriends and just broke our date for today with no counter offer, so she's out.

Moral of the story: dont count your chickens before they hatch.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna fvck, then fvck. Simple.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it, but i don't really enjoy fvcking people i barelly know, never worked for me.
Well then you don't wanna fvck. So don't fvck.

That's what I said, right?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then you don't wanna fvck. So don't fvck.

That's what I said, right?
Yeah, but the one i wanted to fvck that i thought wanted to fvck me back, turned out she didn't wanna fvck at all, so instead of fvck, now im the one who got fvcked.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but the one i wanted to fvck that i thought wanted to fvck me back, turned out she didn't wanna fvck at all, so instead of fvck, now im the one who got fvcked.
Such is life.

Keep fishing. Don't get upset when your line breaks. It's part of the game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl who's all over me, and wants to bang me above everything, but there's no chance i'll go long term with her, now on the other hand, there's this other girl i'm going out for out for the fifth date who i'm really interested in that i'm pretty sure i'll be banging next date.
It's been a very long time since i haven't gotten laid, thankfully to my own choice, now i'll probably get to bang 2 in two consecutive days ( sat and sun ), so, since the last time i had sex i literally lasted 5 seconds, i was planning on using the girl i'm not really interested in to get to extra training before i got to bed with the girl im REALLY interested in. I don't have premature ejac, i just get very nervous when i havent banged anyone in a long time. Is it worth it? Or would just jacking off do the trick?
Smash both. What one girl won't do, another will. The only reasons not to smash is she's post wall, fat or a feminist.