"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Drinks this weekend. Tips for a fella?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I feel you (pun unintended) on the weird kino. I've been burned by many an attention whôre who threw out signals and then withdraw it all. We aren't supposed to give a $hit what she says, does or thinks, and go for her mouth anyways, but it's easier said than done.

Ignore her for at least two weeks as the poster above says, and invite her over to yours. Tell her to bring pizza. It'll all be abundantly clear then.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Tried to take some control of the conversation a bunch of times but got nowhere at this point, she was still talking 90% of it. Then she kept apologising for talking too much! Eventually she asked about me and I got a few minutes to talk about my own life. Then it was back to her stories again...riight. Sounds narcissistic
Yeah man, this is exactly what I was thinking when she was talking after like the first 15 minutes. I was doing the smiling and nodding but I was also just thinking "WTF, this chick is so into herself."

To be fair I liked that she talked so much to some degree, there was no pressure on me to come up with topics. But when she started showing me pics of herself and asking how she looked that rang the narcissism bell again.

She was giving me this crap of "I know I'm not the hottest girl, but-" *shows hot pic*
I just flat called BS and said she was talking rubbish, lol.

And after that I didn't tell her she looked hot, I just nodded and made neutral comments. Not sure if that was the right option, but I didn't want to feed that ego. All these f*cking sad sacks blowing up her inbox with d-pics are constantly telling her she's beautiful and I don't want to fit into that camp of ass-kissers.

Bro, honestly I thinks she a wh0re and wants a dck. Be bald, invite her to your place bro after some time off. 2 weeks btch.
She definitely gets around but it was kind of annoying because she's telling me about this "great sex" she's had recently but it's like I'm literally invisible. Because she spends 20 minutes whining about other men, when she's specifically got a drink alone with me.

So f*cking weird. It's like if I got a date with a cute model and then spent the whole time telling her I just can't find a decent attractive woman.

I think 2 weeks sounds sensible, I don't even know what the next move should be after such a weird "date". Part of me feels like I should just say "You're hot, we should f*ck" and maybe that's what she's looking to respond to. Because if she doesn't like me, I don't get why we hang out.

I feel you (pun unintended) on the weird kino. I've been burned by many an attention whôre who threw out signals and then withdraw it all. We aren't supposed to give a $hit what she says, does or thinks, and go for her mouth anyways, but it's easier said than done.

Ignore her for at least two weeks as the poster above says, and invite her over to yours. Tell her to bring pizza. It'll all be abundantly clear then.
I think this is just the thing, it must be attention seeking behaviour. I'm getting tired of dates with girls that just want me to lavish them with my time for nothing, it's boring.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Did you shoot her down a bit when she acted all high and mighty?

I've been watching AMS (very addictive) and he instructs to avoid giving any validation at all, any compliments, even if she's fishing for them ("Do you like this dress on me?" you respond "it's made of great material" and never compliment her directly) and even if she's cooking for you, don't show gratitude (difficult I know) but always say "you definitely went to a lot of effort tonight" for instance.

It isn't easy and it feels unnatural but this girl sounds like she needs bringing down to earth.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Your only overt response to any of her stories in your last date should have been one of insult.

Your lack of showing insult demonstrated in clear light you’re not a sovereign individual worth enough salt to BE insulted. In other words, you were happy enough just to be there and she could do or say anything you wanted and you would stay irregardless to maintain within her good graces.

This seems to be the common theme in ALL your female interactions.

You could have just as easily just stood up and left her there. But you didn’t. You didn’t do anything except let her continue to devalue you. Your inaction merely reinforced her hunch: that you are THAT individual, the One whom you wish you were not.

The only question you should consider has nothing to do with her but rather with you: why did you not show insult to her devaluing you? You felt insult right? Why did you not show it? This is inauthentic, shows low inner value and a lack of self-love—which projects in your vibe ... hence why each of your stories end in the same manner.
 
Last edited:

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Okay update to this one. Talked to her briefly yesterday and she told me this risque story that was kind of funny, I followed up by telling her one of mine where I ended up in very close proximity to this girl in an overcrowded bar where we were sort of pushed up against each other and we were both kind of equally embarrassed and turned on by it.

To my surprise, she said "I really like that actually" and started telling me how she's really into guys flirting by pushing their body into her if they're getting on well.

This is a hint right? I can't see why she's telling me she likes physical contact if she doesn't want me to show her some. I might ask her on a second night out.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top