Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinks this weekend. Tips for a fella?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this girl I was friends with post a thing about her day on FB the other day. Commented on it and she hit me up saying stuff like "Hey! Glad you liked the post, I'm loving life. Newly single and feels great filling all this time I have. Still getting over a year with my ex."

Seemed kinda weird she brought up she was single without me saying anything, so I kept chatting out of curiosity.

Anyway we discussed some shared interests and she started saying we should hang out and do stuff. Then she said "We should get a drink actually. I live near X now and there's a bar 5 mins away. You can get transport there easily."

We talked a bit more and she started getting maybe a little flirty, just talking about what she's like when she's drunk basically.

These are all pretty strong signals right? Not gonna lie she's really hot, definitely my type physically. I'm kinda hoping I can actually have a good time here rather than getting friendzoned like a chump. Unfortunately I'm not jacked like I was when she last saw me, so I doubt I'll manage to make it happen.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
$25 for a first date. Keep to two drinks for yourself. Then either you two go somewhere, your place for example to continue, or end the date on a high note. Don't be kino and stuff at the bar. If you going to touch isolate first, someplace where you can fck her. Flirt, banter, two drinks no hurry, $25 - $30 for entire date for both of you. You got more drinks at your place.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t understand wasting time on drinks but it’s fine by me I guess.

So you’ve never talked to her in person or is she just a Facebook thing?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not jacked like I was when she last saw me, so I doubt I'll manage to make it happen.
Why the fukk not? Of course you can! Lose the negative thoughts.

And I agree with @backseatjuan except that you should kino wherever and whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Bottom line, have fun, don't spend too much, and know when to escalate and/or end the date (quit while ahead).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
How can you not understand it?
"Hey! Glad you liked the post, I'm loving life. Newly single and feels great filling all this time I have. Still getting over a year with my ex."

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
She does want you but might not put out on the very first date.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be an easy one. Just go with the mindset that you will be physical with this girl this weekend. She's literally throwing herself at you, it seems. Normally girls are coy and don't do all the initiating she's doing. But when they do, they're looking to hook up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey! Glad you liked the post, I'm loving life. Newly single and feels great filling all this time I have. Still getting over a year with my ex."
That's a good point. He could just invite her over for an activity or drinks. She's hot to trot.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had better sex this girl.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this girl I was friends with post a thing about her day on FB the other day. Commented on it and she hit me up saying stuff like "Hey! Glad you liked the post, I'm loving life. Newly single and feels great filling all this time I have. Still getting over a year with my ex."

Seemed kinda weird she brought up she was single without me saying anything, so I kept chatting out of curiosity.

Anyway we discussed some shared interests and she started saying we should hang out and do stuff. Then she said "We should get a drink actually. I live near X now and there's a bar 5 mins away. You can get transport there easily."

We talked a bit more and she started getting maybe a little flirty, just talking about what she's like when she's drunk basically.

These are all pretty strong signals right? Not gonna lie she's really hot, definitely my type physically. I'm kinda hoping I can actually have a good time here rather than getting friendzoned like a chump. Unfortunately I'm not jacked like I was when she last saw me, so I doubt I'll manage to make it happen.

The signals are sooo strong I'm almost suspicious.

Have a good time though, try not to think too much about it. Just be normal seems to be the playbook here.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
just take her to fkin pound town

also why are u not jacked anymore. too bad

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two sentences she said are HUGE red flags to me. I swear it feels like she’s going to try to force you into the friend zone even though she’s making this “feel” like a date. It’s not. It’s to set you up to usher you into friendsville.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last thing I want to do is sound discouraging, but in any case, keep in mind that this is toward her and not you.

The "still getting over a year with *my* ex" is something to consider.
Anytime I hear a female say "my" when referring to an ex is usually not a good sign. You might possibly get some rebound s3x out of this, but I'd caution you against investing any additional energy.

Hopefully not the case. However, at any point you feel certain that your presence is more of diversion to her than anything else, you are free to eject without apology.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do 2 to 3 "venue changes" upon first meeting her if you can. The last venue to get you two a little more privacy for touching her arm, hand, lower back or kissing. Lastly, you tell her you want to show her some stuff at your place or see whatever she has at hers. Stay in the kitchen fix something and chill get a drink too (she will think why isn't he making a move on me asap, your not showing your eagerness will make her feel more comfortable), then move to the couch, then maybe back to the kitchen, while on the couch, attempt a kiss, if she makes out then move to a bo0b, if she resists then stop and try again in 10 minutes, resistance again then try again in 10 minutes, after the 3rd "No" you say that she is going to have to tell you from now on if she wants you to do something because no means no, then get up and go to the kitchen or start doing something else, pull away. Once you break through the bo0b barrier, you can go to the bedroom to show her a decoration in there or something or to ask her where she sleeps if at her place. The last resistance point is her panties, make her wet Through her panties, they should definitely come off then.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to tease a girl who I know is definitely into me, but I wouldn't tease if there isn't blatant strong attraction on her behalf. If there isn't, follow the post above. If there is, tease her physically for as long as amuses you, before letting her have your mouth and d!ck.

My method for a first kiss is always to engage her mind in something intellectual or otherwise non romantic, and whilst she's absorbed, ask her "which way do you turn your head (insert girl's name)?" She'll either instantly be ready to kiss or she'll be confused, whereupon a "let's find out..." from you is all that's needed. I actually got my very first kiss this way. I'd been showing her clunky old cars on my laptop which I said she should buy. After kissing her quite abruptly and aggressively (hey, I was a teen) I went straight back to the topic of cars. She was all over me promptly.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the drinks got moved to this weekend. Unfortunately I'm already getting a friendzone vibe all of a sudden. She keeps saying she's excited to hang out but at the same time she's now decided she's not drinking because she's driving and she had a party last night too. Bad timing...

I'm going to try and flirt regardless. I don't get why she'd say she's single and ask to hang out if she's not up for a date atmosphere, it's just weird.

At the same time she was telling me about her lack of inhibitions today and how she'll talk about literally anything with me, whatever tf that means. Again, that sounds flirty but the rest doesn't. Wut.

I think at the very least I'm obviously not going to get anywhere sexually on this "date". I'll be lucky if I even get a kiss out of it. Lol. Anyway, positivity...let's hope I have a chance at something other than being the "friend guy".

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the drinks got moved to this weekend. Unfortunately I'm already getting a friendzone vibe all of a sudden. She keeps saying she's excited to hang out but at the same time she's now decided she's not drinking because she's driving and she had a party last night too. Bad timing...

I'm going to try and flirt regardless. I don't get why she'd say she's single and ask to hang out if she's not up for a date atmosphere, it's just weird.

At the same time she was telling me about her lack of inhibitions today and how she'll talk about literally anything with me, whatever tf that means. Again, that sounds flirty but the rest doesn't. Wut.

I think at the very least I'm obviously not going to get anywhere sexually on this "date". I'll be lucky if I even get a kiss out of it. Lol. Anyway, positivity...let's hope I have a chance at something other than being the "friend guy".
Saw your op and i was gonna suggest that you make your intent clear af, then this update of friend zone vibe coming afterward.

Making your intent clear is not that hard but it will make it clear that your goal is to bang her and not cuddle her/friend zone her.
It will avoid wasting time on someone who is just looking for validation and on the plus side it can create attraction.