Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When everything lost its meanings...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I welcome the decline. I have no use to keep a woman in ch3ck. Not my girl. Just my turn. I don't care. I am indifferent to her. Women tend to implode and mistake dudes smashin for being special.

Jager mate, i have zero ****s about society. The world could burn tomorrow. I don't care until its at my doorstep.

I embrace masculinity and express it as its in my nature.

The time for women & children first is over. If it was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, i would sit back and watch the parasites perish. Every single male feminist and cuck along with the train wrecks.

Respectfully, i disagree. Men need to unplug for simply self preservation and evolution. Its adaptation to the times. **** society.

Men don't approach. How many on the forum here approached a girl(s) today? I'd say maybe 1% on this forum if that. Fear of rejection is feminine. Its that inability to compete. Nothing more could be pathetic. The masses are sheep and indoctrinated with blue pill cuck.

Feminism is hundreds of years old? Wut?

Its actually freeing. There's no better time to be a bachelor. Women put out 1-3 outings or #next!

Far worse is the trad cucks who argue men back onto the plantation. That or i can subscribe to hedonism on tren. Chase excellence. Bang the drum or #next!

The generation of so called men failed us. They should have had them back in the kitchen making sandwiches.

Life trolls women harder than you or I ever could. Bulking season, cratered SMV, and single mother victimhood await. I find it hilarious.

Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women seek to play house after best yrs are done and unable to compete with top form SMV 18-23. Cucks still play house.

The west, the UK, Australia, and the 1st World is dead. Its over. There's no going back.

You cannot unlearn female nature. Any such attempt is cucked.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Don't look back.
Sosuave is vibrantly multicultural, a fitting platform for a dialogue between different men and their sets of beliefs.

Our masculine philosophy – exist side by side, "living" and working together with others from a wide variety of ethnic backgrounds and creeds to better those that come here seeking counsel.

Countries across the globe are experiencing violence fuelled by intolerance, and a hatred of racial, cultural, religious and now gender differences.

Now more than ever, we need international, intercultural, and civilisational dialogues: we need – to build bridges, both within Sosuave and through that hopefully between countries throughout the world.

You're got a good mind DEEZ, I don't doubt it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like i am seeing some nihilistic viewpoints in here

Fierce

Reaction score
Coming in to this conversation late, and haven't read all of it yet. The OP reminds me of Ecclesiastes 1:2-3

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”

3 What do people gain from all their labors
at which they toil under the sun?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Coming in to this conversation late, and haven't read all of it yet. The OP reminds me of Ecclesiastes 1:2-3

says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!

5UyO6V.png

True or false?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!

Interesting!

Basically there is no meaning... we are the ones that creates that for what we do.

The only meaning we know that is logically is that any species has it's necessity to reproduce and survive, so that they are not extinguished.

Then came Human Being, with the capacity to create things based on imaginations and fantasy... So we could create tools, structures, technologies and everything we could translate from imagination to reality.

But with this imaginary mind we started to create something called feelings. Where the "Meaning" begins... We started to chase meanings for everything so we can feel better about the things we do or the reality we live. But we're not taught to use it properly, so the emotional attachment make us suffer... cause people used their imagination to create power and dominance over population, so they could feed their "Status/Power" emotions.

So, as most of people works to feed those guys... it definitely loses meaning. Why do you have to follow rules, sacrifice yourself only to retire at old age and die?

This is the time when people decide to use it's imaginations to create something by themselves even with all the **** that exists nowadays with society and politics. Some other people just live in misery and accept things the way it is... So they use drugs (everything that shut our mind off) and short term pleasures to relief the pain of living on a sick society.

Imagination is the most powerful evolutionary tool we can pursue as living being. It can create awesome stuffs, but it can also create the worst things for our species... Somethings that can extinguish us.

Unfortunately the human being is still completely late, pursuing meaningless things just to nurture an ignorant ego.

We prefer to deceive each other only for their own benefit. We prefer to kill our own species for retarded reasons. A society that injects **** into people's heads so they can't flap their wings and create things that are important to our evolution. In schools (at least here in Brazil) you do not learn the most important things like how to live, how to be a conscious and prepared person to face real life. All they teach us is to stick a mediocre model in our heads to live by working and paying taxes.

This is so stupid, because if we stop to analyze we could pool resources and worry about understanding things that we do not yet know about the universe, about ourselves, and evolve on a much larger scale than we are today.

Of course there are people who come out of this Matrix and can do amazing things ... But that's a few. The good thing is that it seems people are waking up, and maybe in the future we're going to be better humans.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh nice. Very true. Scary true.
Without something to fight, to pit oneself against, even if just to climb a mountain, a being will self-destruct. I’d say it’s an individual’s responsibility to create their own challenge, their own hard times (like fighting for a big goal with a vicious intensity). Else they create their own personal hell.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady.

I take some issue with the notion that mothers are at fault. Some are. No question. A man is not set out to be a tool for a woman. A man must lead his life and fulfill his own destiny in life. Meaning is found therein. Women are a secondary consideration.

I tell my son thus: "Son. The world does not give a shjt about you. Understand that. You are owed nothing. Understand that. If you seek to accomplish something, you must do that for your own purposes. In so doing you may develop ties to your brothers (other men) in your life. You will find meaning within yourself and what you hold dear within yourself. The world is full of liars and deception. All people, me included, have our own agenda. Find what you value and be your own man. Lead and think for yourself. Seek wisdom and truth, and learn to operate as others do but think what YOU think."

I gave him the 48 Laws of Power, which I think is an amazing volume on how people interact with one another, and rather unvarnished. It is also easy to digest because you can read and study it in bits and pieces without getting overwhelmed.

I was raised by a MAN for a father. My ex husband is weak relative to my father. I think his influence on my son has its positives, but he doesn't have the context himself to guide my son as well as he should. He is too blue pilled, too soft. My son attends an all male military academy. There ARE good examples of masculine men there who are influences beyond just his father on his life. My son also got to spend some time with my father while he was still alive, but he was young then. He saw my father face death with a dignity and resolve that my son has not forgotten. My son is developing into a natural leader who others are drawn to. He has confidence and moxy.

So I do not coddle my son. The world is inhospitable in many places and many ways. My job to prepare him as best I am able to be a MAN in the world. Hopefully a man like my own father. On our deathbeds the value and satisfaction arises from our accomplishments and our self actualization and our relationships with others. Everything else is meaningless at the end of the day.

I saw a movie recently that was impactful. Watch it. It is called "Same Kind of Different as Me" it is a true account.

Cheers