Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactlu happed in 2008?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Men began to take women's words seriously and didn't pay attention to their actions.

The same women who puts you down would kiss your hand if you had a great job for her. ;)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment is an asset for a woman while it doesnt make the guy any hotter it makes him more valuable compared to a same LMS guy unwilling to, but it works only on women looking for relationships.

At some point women needs assurance once their value is dropping, they would rather give the few left to one who they believe will stick around.

I see it everyday, all my former classmates chasing bad boys and party animals in their 20s then slowly toward their mid20s going after less goodlooking guys that want to spend time with them in day time too, trips togheter, family gatherings and so on.

In their early 20s it becomes obvious, from social circles to night out, they pay less and less attention to hot guys but instead focus on decent looking guys that are family types, those guys who know are not going to cheat or fvck around.

They still ride the carousel even at that moment but the guy has to be really hot and high status if its gonna be a few days thing only while on the other side they become more and more tolerant toward average looking guys if they are the "serious type" they can rely on for LTR.

Something similar happens to us to, we want the party slvt for when we are young and top energy but we look for a serious girl when we want to have a family, sometime we pick the less goodlooking but more stable girl over a hottie who fvcks around the moment we turn our head.
I guess I can just bump this thread to ask you. I've seen you mention height here and there in threads, and this summer I actually made a bit of a point to check out the couples I saw. What I observed was that in most cases the woman was just a bit shorter than the man, or they were practically the same height. I only rarely saw couples where there was a notable height discrepancy where you would think she is with him because he's much taller. And not all of these couples were active or future childrearers either, some of them were just early-mid 20s. But yet elsewhere you see women making a big deal about height, the man has to be so and so tall and he maybe even has to be taller than her in heels.

What do you think the deal is? Shifting priorities for the same women, or different women caring differently about height? Maybe the same women just don't care as much about it in real life as they do when they go on OLD?

I have personally had one woman who was 5 cm shorter than me try to bust my balls about it, while another one was just 2 or 3 cm shorter than me but was joyful that she had her "tall man". My brother's girlfriend is just a bit shorter than him, and my sister's boyfriend is just a bit taller than her - both of the couples are close in height.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I can just bump this thread to ask you. I've seen you mention height here and there in threads, and this summer I actually made a bit of a point to check out the couples I saw. What I observed was that in most cases the woman was just a bit shorter than the man, or they were practically the same height. I only rarely saw couples where there was a notable height discrepancy where you would think she is with him because he's much taller. And not all of these couples were active or future childrearers either, some of them were just early-mid 20s. But yet elsewhere you see women making a big deal about height, the man has to be so and so tall and he maybe even has to be taller than her in heels.

What do you think the deal is? Shifting priorities for the same women, or different women caring differently about height? Maybe the same women just don't care as much about it in real life as they do when they go on OLD?

I have personally had one woman who was 5 cm shorter than me try to bust my balls about it, while another one was just 2 or 3 cm shorter than me but was joyful that she had her "tall man". My brother's girlfriend is just a bit shorter than him, and my sister's boyfriend is just a bit taller than her - both of the couples are close in height.
Height in an asset, women want it as much as a strong body or masculine faces.

What I see in south Europe is that hot girls are often with guys taller than average (and them ofc) and when its not the case its because the guy is very attractive himself but again this is not a stonewritten rule, as I said height is one of the many assets.

We also want a girl with a tight ass and generous breast yet if we have to pick between a pretty faced one with small b00bs and a soft ass compared to an ugly faced one who score 10 in b00bs and ass, we probably pick the second one.

I believe height is a fetish for many girls (especially short ones) and its a huge plus for all of them however after first contact many other factors come into play.

Height may be an advantage but one thing Im sure of is that being short is a curse, even worse than being skinny.

We are in 2019 but part of our brain still operate as if we were to hunt and fight predators to survive, thats why aggressive guys are appreciated from many girls compared to shy quiet ones while weak or short men are perceived as helpless therefore undesirable.

It also depends on which country we talk and whats the statistical difference in terms of heigh between men and women.

I read a research that compared women taste in men and local welfare and safety, apparently countries with low crime and strong welfare see women being more tolerant toward guys being passive and physically weak while countries were people is basically on their own had women to prefear masculinity and strenght over tenderness and empathy.

If I recall correctly the countries were belgium and russia.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height may be an advantage but one thing Im sure of is that being short is a curse, even worse than being skinny.

We are in 2019 but part of our brain still operate as if we were to hunt and fight predators to survive, thats why aggressive guys are appreciated from many girls compared to shy quiet ones while weak or short men are perceived as helpless therefore undesirable.

It also depends on which country we talk and whats the statistical difference in terms of heigh between men and women.

I read a research that compared women taste in men and local welfare and safety, apparently countries with low crime and strong welfare see women being more tolerant toward guys being passive and physically weak while countries were people is basically on their own had women to prefear masculinity and strenght over tenderness and empathy.

If I recall correctly the countries were belgium and russia.
Yep... like you I thank god for the height I have lol. Every day you can thank yourself for not being born short with a weak face and small frame. If there is any reason to not believe in a god, the brutal, merciless physical preferences that we can't do anything about surely have to be a solid reason.

I have read either the same study or a similar one: https://www.livescience.com/10967-national-health-worsens-women-prefer-manly-faces.html and another one here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3645036/ . This one too, although the author funnily enough still in 2019 seems to be blue pilled when he cites studies about women not preferring masculine bad boys: https://www.livescience.com/10073-women-prefer-chill-guys.html . Basically the amount of cortisol and testosterone women prefer in a man's face varies on a population level (and individual level of course), and with their ovulation. One thing is for sure, like with height I am thankful that my face is not worse than it is and I am actually going to do some treatment for it in the next one or two weeks: my second microneedling and first plasma-rich protein facial. You gotta stay on top of that shyt, looksmax what you reasonably can and go get that halo effect.

It's evolutionarily understandable but ironic that you would notice short girls tend to have the strongest preference for height since they need a tall man the least, and I haven't fact checked it but heard someone say in a FACEandLMS stream that short genes are dominant, so their offspring with a tall man may still be fvcked.

Didn't really have anything groundbreaking to say I guess, but I just tend to like to hear what you have to say so wanted to ball the plank with you as we say in swedish. I will begin university soon, which will hopefully give me more observations. Desperate women still throwing themselves at you? lol

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe women behaviour depends on peer pressure much more than men behaviour,
This is true. Women are more conformist in nature. I learned this in my social psychology class, so research proves it.
Im still considering monogamy as primal structure for relationships clearly therefore 1man=1woman, agree that those in that 27% are not the most desiderable men for women yet we have to consider that women priorities change with time.

Date and fvck hot guys works till their late 20s and early 30s, after that hot guys want nothing to do with them and even average guys are much less in a hurry; at that point they have to seal the deal but 100% cant marry 73% of the men.

Wheter willingly or not those in that 27% unwilling to get married or have a relationship will leave an other 27% of women their age unable to find a partner.

Unless poligamy becomes the norm it still needs a man to pair a woman.

Women may share a guy due to hypergamy in terms of sexual intercourses when they are young but they cant share a guy in terms of relationships, cohabitation and marriage.

At some point female 5s either pair with male 5s or become spinsters, the carousel ridings on male 7s ends in their early 30s.
Don’t forget there’s also hella gay dudes out there. But most women are bisexual as well, and it’s becoming more and more common nowadays anyway. There are still more women than men outside of India and China though.
honestly I would have probably be one of those struggling if I had to be 20 right now.
Exactly my age. I’m good-looking too lol, and ripped. But I also don’t put myself out there as much as I should, and I refuse to use dating apps (for right now). My uni also sucks with the social life too, as per other people who’ve been to other schools.... :/
Women at some point turn into cyborg when it comes of securing their future, no longer the great passion and luxury they felt toward their high school chads, at some point they evaluate men not any different that how men evaluate cars.
Holy **** bro you keep on making comments that resonate with me to all hell wtf. This is hella true. I get a strong feeling that it’s mostly due to their experience on the carousel. I get a feeling that every time a woman sleeps with a new guy, she loses the ability to have feelings for the next. I also think that is exacerbated by women when they have ONS. But couple that with their waning value as they age and damn....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They prefer tall guys if they consciously think about it, but your demeanor is much more important.

The truth is, you don’t have to be tall. You just have to be taller. Specifically, taller than HER.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have mentioned on here, it's a combination of the recession and OLD sites/apps and social media taking over.

Women get bombarded by so many men in today's world through their instagram and tinder that they can afford to choose only the BEST of men that are available.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have mentioned on here, it's a combination of the recession and OLD sites/apps and social media taking over.

Women get bombarded by so many men in today's world through their instagram and tinder that they can afford to choose only the BEST of men that are available.
When i pass by women or interact with them irl i regularly get cause to feel quite attractive. They will check me out, then quickly try to look away when i turn my gaze to them. Theyll be friendly. They can even outright blush, thats what a woman did yesterday. This is assuming they look up from their phone and not rushing through with a resting ***** face, so it happens much more likely in calmer places.

But online, i didnt get shyt lol. Just a few scraps who i couldnt even put up with for sex. Meanwhile my ex plate, who i didnt really want because i didnt find her attractive enough, could brag to me about how many men she can get, how picky she can be because men are after her, even that a celebrity took her around and fvcked her.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It means the rise of young men raised by single mom's has turned many boys into just another girl in a young man's body.

I'm very certain that's not attractive to girls or women.
This is something you can take to the bank. Including also the feminized man raised in a home with a propitiating father who never stood up to his mother.

Last edited:

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score

This has nothing to do with 2008 recession. It has everything to do with smart phones. High school kids interact with opposite sex 1/10 of what they used to. They are at home on electronics and at school they all sit around on their phones not talking. In 1995, boys/girls were sneaking out to hookup in 8th grade and hooking up in the parking lot by 9th grade. Girls losing their virginity later now too.

More Smart Phone Time = Less Real Interactions

I met my HS girlfriend sitting a park by our house one night in high school. Her and some friends also walked up there. We literally met on the swing set. We were bored. Drinking. Not at home. etc.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I date a girl 1” shorter than I.