Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactlu happed in 2008?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Facebook popped off around that time hence the rise in lay count

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also have to keep in mind it's self reporting by men... which means the true number is probably higher. And with a significant number of those who have had at least one sex partner since 18 it's just been little, sporadic sex, like maybe they got caught on some woman's rebound, maybe they got involved with some pathological woman who has no sexual inhibitions, maybe they are stringed along and only get some crumbs when it's necessary or the woman has no one else at the moment, maybe they got lucky once at some drunk party when the woman was horny and no one else was around, maybe they paid for it, maybe she was on a sex vacation...

In any case my conclusion is that in a time when getting some pvssy is harder than ever, it's now more important than ever to put what you want to do first and pvssy second, not in some delusional ploy to get pvssy but simply so you can have peace of mind and enjoy life. If you don't enjoy going through clubs, OLD or antisocial media to get pvssy, don't do it. If you don't enjoy cold approaching, don't do it. Find the things you do enjoy doing and build a lifestyle, remove any entitlements or expectations and accept the world as it is. Living this way will prevent you from becoming bitter and spiteful.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You also have to keep in mind it's self reporting by men... which means the true number is probably higher. And with a significant number of those who have had at least one sex partner since 18 it's just been little, sporadic sex, like maybe they got caught on some woman's rebound, maybe they got involved with some pathological woman who has no sexual inhibitions, maybe they got lucky once at some drunk party when the woman was horny and no one else was around...

true.in 2019,70% young men are incels

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say almost for sure that a guy that didnt get any till his 30s, is not gonna turn into a man who will invest in women and grow a family.

Do not underestimante the cascade effect beginning from such facts.

That 27% that got kicked out from the club at night wont be interested to get inside even for free in the morning when the party is over, that 27% of incels now means a 27% of spinsters later.

Anger is real, just check any youtube video that is even remotely related to such dynamics.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can say almost for sure that a guy that didnt get any till his 30s, is not gonna turn into a man who will invest in women and grow a family.

Do not underestimante the cascade effect beginning from such facts.

That 27% that got kicked out from the club at night wont be interested to get inside even for free in the morning when the party is over, that 27% of incels now means a 27% of spinsters later.

Anger is real, just check any youtube video that is even remotely related to such dynamics.
I don't think so, even assuming those guys never invest... the 27%+ who don't get sex means women don't want them anyway, so I don't think it will bounce back on any women later. They will just be glad to be rid of those weak ugly creeps, and share the men at the top that they do want. It's like the economy... the fact that people get poorer and poorer doesn't mean the economy and society will automatically collapse, it means it will polarize. It will shift into an economy directed toward the needs and wants of a small wealthy minority rather than a broad mass of people, like in the early 20th century and before, and where we are now rapidly going back. Same thing in dating, it will not reach a catharsis but a "dark age" (it will of course however be a "bright age" for the people on the good end of the polarization).

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friends talked about this many times and the year we noticed the change was 2008, I find that very funny

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so, even assuming those guys never invest... the 27%+ who don't get sex means women don't want them anyway, so I don't think it will bounce back on any women later. They will just be glad to be rid of those weak ugly creeps, and share the men at the top that they do want. It's like the economy... the fact that people get poorer and poorer doesn't mean the economy and society will automatically collapse, it means it will polarize. It will shift into an economy directed toward the needs and wants of a small wealthy minority rather than a broad mass of people, like in the early 20th century and before, and where we are now rapidly going back. Same thing in dating, it will not reach a catharsis but a "dark age" (it will of course however be a "bright age" for the people on the good end of the polarization).
Im still considering monogamy as primal structure for relationships clearly therefore 1man=1woman, agree that those in that 27% are not the most desiderable men for women yet we have to consider that women priorities change with time.

Date and fvck hot guys works till their late 20s and early 30s, after that hot guys want nothing to do with them and even average guys are much less in a hurry; at that point they have to seal the deal but 100% cant marry 73% of the men.

Wheter willingly or not those in that 27% unwilling to get married or have a relationship will leave an other 27% of women their age unable to find a partner.

Unless poligamy becomes the norm it still needs a man to pair a woman.

Women may share a guy due to hypergamy in terms of sexual intercourses when they are young but they cant share a guy in terms of relationships, cohabitation and marriage.

At some point female 5s either pair with male 5s or become spinsters, the carousel ridings on male 7s ends in their early 30s.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still considering monogamy as primal structure for relationships clearly therefore 1man=1woman, agree that those in that 27% are not the most desiderable men for women yet we have to consider that women priorities change with time.

Date and fvck hot guys works till their late 20s and early 30s, after that hot guys want nothing to do with them and even average guys are much less in a hurry; at that point they have to seal the deal but 100% cant marry 73% of the men.

Wheter willingly or not those in that 27% unwilling to get married or have a relationship will leave an other 27% of women their age unable to find a partner.

Unless poligamy becomes the norm it still needs a man to pair a woman.

Women may share a guy due to hypergamy in terms of sexual intercourses when they are young but they cant share a guy in terms of relationships, cohabitation and marriage.

At some point female 5s either pair with male 5s or become spinsters, the carousel ridings on male 7s ends in their early 30s.
You are right that unless the social culture changes to polygamy, women can share a man for sex but they can't as easily share a man for resources, security and parental investment.

But there has never been a time before in history when they have needed to resort to settling with their SMV match after the fun is over, less than now. I'm not a tradcon or misogynist so I don't say that because I think it's particularly bad, just a fact of our changing world. They have state support (I am of course speaking in a swedish context where support for things like daycare, parental leave, healthcare and so on is relatively high), sex toys, some chads who will still fvck them and OLD to reach them even if they don't have time for bars, pets, their own income, their girl friends, and probably at least one or a few orbiters they can still get validation from. It's never been easier to be a single mom and still have some resources, security, even some sex and validation, and if they are fine with being a single mom then they don't even need to have kids with their disgusting SMV match, they can just get kids with chad.

What do you think about that? Still holding unchanged to your point? I will admit beforehand that I didn't account for the fact that they may still want to feel an emotional investment from a guy in of itself, even if they have to be with their SMV match to get it, and that will by definition still be a problem if they are a single mom so you already have a point there.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Mc donald sent his pusher near high schools targeting young women or social media begun to invade teens life?
Technology. The one's who've adapted, worked on themselves succeeded, the other's haven't. More and more ladies are taken on roles and careers which catered to mostly men. They've also increased what they want from a dude. Ever hear of the six 6's? I am told that's the new ideal ladies are striving for.

1) 6ft tall or higher'
2) 6 figure income
3) 6 figure home
4) 6 figure retirement
5) 6 figure or longer penis
6) 6 figure auto (what they think is six figure. Usually a BMW or Mercedes works fine)

Since I am around 5' 11', I do not pass the first one. Oh well, but I get by. :); not that I ever disclose my financial status aside from I get by just fine.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Economic crash. Young men had to focus on other things. More focus required to obtain money.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting chart. But it's impossible to get the whole picture without seeing a similar chart for females the same age.

I don't think I've heard of the six 6's, but maybe they should put a six pack in there. But then it would be the seven 6's.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology. The one's who've adapted, worked on themselves succeeded, the other's haven't. More and more ladies are taken on roles and careers which catered to mostly men. They've also increased what they want from a dude. Ever hear of the six 6's? I am told that's the new ideal ladies are striving for.

1) 6ft tall or higher'
2) 6 figure income
3) 6 figure home
4) 6 figure retirement
5) 6 figure or longer penis
6) 6 figure auto (what they think is six figure. Usually a BMW or Mercedes works fine)

Since I am around 5' 11', I do not pass the first one. Oh well, but I get by. :); not that I ever disclose my financial status aside from I get by just fine.
I have all those but the auto, don't believe in em, investments before material possessions (the big toys) I say. Higher than a 6 in the face also.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can't get a home under 300K where I live

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right that unless the social culture changes to polygamy, women can share a man for sex but they can't as easily share a man for resources, security and parental investment.

But there has never been a time before in history when they have needed to resort to settling with their SMV match after the fun is over, less than now. I'm not a tradcon or misogynist so I don't say that because I think it's particularly bad, just a fact of our changing world. They have state support (I am of course speaking in a swedish context where support for things like daycare, parental leave, healthcare and so on is relatively high), sex toys, some chads who will still fvck them and OLD to reach them even if they don't have time for bars, pets, their own income, their girl friends, and probably at least one or a few orbiters they can still get validation from. It's never been easier to be a single mom and still have some resources, security, even some sex and validation, and if they are fine with being a single mom then they don't even need to have kids with their disgusting SMV match, they can just get kids with chad.

What do you think about that? Still holding unchanged to your point? I will admit beforehand that I didn't account for the fact that they may still want to feel an emotional investment from a guy in of itself, even if they have to be with their SMV match to get it, and that will by definition still be a problem if they are a single mom so you already have a point there.
Surely a nation with a strong welfare and a high standard of safety for women would get local woman to behave and desire in a different way than nations where men are still needed for protection, support and income.

Sweden in my opinion is a land that cant be compared to others, probably not even neightbouring nations when it comes of feminism and female mindset, I heard that plenty of elder people happen to live and die alone there, can you confirm it?

Talking about other nations like the slavic ones, a single old woman is not a seen in a good way generally and she feels peer pressure on her too, same thing in southern catholic countries were women are worshipped as long as they dont fvck up beyond a certain degree, being an old spinster is one of those.

I believe women behaviour depends on peer pressure much more than men behaviour, from early 30s on most men genuinely stop giving a fvck while women just say so.

I heard plenty of jokes about young guys being sexless but no joke on young girls being sexless then I heard plenty of jokes about old spinsters but never heard any joke about old bachelors.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely a nation with a strong welfare and a high standard of safety for women would get local woman to behave and desire in a different way than nations where men are still needed for protection, support and income.

Sweden in my opinion is a land that cant be compared to others, probably not even neightbouring nations when it comes of feminism and female mindset, I heard that plenty of elder people happen to live and die alone there, can you confirm it?

Talking about other nations like the slavic ones, a single old woman is not a seen in a good way generally and she feels peer pressure on her too, same thing in southern catholic countries were women are worshipped as long as they dont fvck up beyond a certain degree, being an old spinster is one of those.

I believe women behaviour depends on peer pressure much more than men behaviour, from early 30s on most men genuinely stop giving a fvck while women just say so.

I heard plenty of jokes about young guys being sexless but no joke on young girls being sexless then I heard plenty of jokes about old spinsters but never heard any joke about old bachelors.
I googled "prevalence of loneliness by country" and got this, which says that loneliness is lower in northern Europe than in southern and eastern Europe (ctrl+f "sweden" and you'll get to the part saying that). However elderly people are still overrepresented in loneliness compared to the general population from what I googled in swedish. Sweden does have a very high rate of singles and single households. But the birth rate in countries like Spain and Ukraine, even Germany is actually significantly lower than here. Goes along with your description of southern Europe as the "black zone" of dating, lol

I have no idea if this is actually the case but I suspect that the more women can be provided for by society, the more free men become from having to be providers. If you can get daycare, parental leave, healthcare and various family subsidies, it frees the man from having to be a worker drone to pay for those things. The only things I don't like about it are the taxes on income and consumption instead of taxes on capital gains and wealth (still a stopgap solution), and there should be a contract you can sign with a woman saying you don't owe child support if she refuses to abort which I think would be fairer on both men and children.

lol I already feel like I hardly give a fvck anymore and I'm 26. I'm still open to meeting pleasant women who make my d!ck hard, but there is no way I will waste my life on OLD, antisocial media, clubs or cold approaching for the foreseeable future. Even if there is a possibility of it paying off sometimes, the cost benefit of energy and enjoyment is not worth it and you cannot afford to exhaust so much energy into it. If I meet women it's going to be by warm proximity. The funny thing is when you feel it in your body that you just don't care anymore, shame of you being or not being this or that doesn't work. I no longer give a single sh!t if I'm not internet alpha because I don't like cold approaching, or whatever.

Anyway I've gone on long enough, I'm more interested in your thoughts on this because you have more experience than me, being in your 30s. Although you kinda already explained your perspective in another thread. I will finalize my view by saying that I think just like the economy, the dating market will keep changing and reach a polarized state rather than a cathartic stage. It won't mean hell on earth for everyone in the dating market, but there will be more male losers who are either getting nothing, scraping by, or in relationships with women who look at them as tools, as they are just not wanted or needed. However, it's also interesting to note that women are recorded as being more unhappy and neurotic than ever. And to some degree this should mitigate the male syndrome, as women with poor self esteem have poor boundaries and settle for less because they don't think they deserve better. I know that from my personal "family". Though it may also be a result of the mismatch between their expectations and reality.

Last edited: