Poonani Maker
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2007
- Messages
- 4,392
- Reaction score
- 927
Interesting
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I think drugs are the more likely culprit.And she's only 36... 37?!
Taking in too much different DNA's will screw up a women's body and mind.
Defect cascading.I think drugs are the more likely culprit.
More like too many hugs from her uncle Joe as a kid and now as an adult she couldn't get enough... hugs.. and now she on the street.Defect cascading.
Poor morals or values causes her to take up porn acting which in turns causes her to be as she is now.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
More like too many hugs from her uncle Joe as a kid and now as an adult she couldn't get enough... hugs.. and now she on the street.
I save my pity and help for those who tries but failed.More like too many hugs from her uncle Joe as a kid and now as an adult she couldn't get enough... hugs.. and now she on the street.
Whilst I was on a business trip to a conference in Hong Kong, I was introduced to a high priced Singaporean part time prostitute who commanded a price tag of US $25k per night.Are girls who have sexualy been abused, more likely to turn into these raging porn wh0res?
$25,000 US / night for a mother of a young child? Wow. Im shocked. I thought maybe $5,000 US / night max for a hot young childless woman in early 20s.Whilst I was on a business trip to a conference in Hong Kong, I was introduced to a high priced Singaporean part time prostitute who commanded a price tag of US $25k per night.
Gorgeous 'almost well heeled' women that does it maybe once or twice a year will command such a price.$25,000 US / night for a mother of a young child? Wow. Im shocked. I thought maybe $5,000 US / night max for a hot young childless woman in early 20s.
What would a top actress in China go for - $100,000 US / night?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most likely drugs or mental illness or both.Interesting
more likely, too many hugs from uncle joe as a kid and, having that happen so young, she believes sex defines her value and is the main way she can get attention, so she pursues that profession to get attention instead of dealing with the damage done by uncle joe. the damage done by uncle joe, and too many un intimate sexual partners (because she uses sex to attract men) and the emotional pain from uncle joe and the number of partners festers, so she turns to drugs to shut the noise out.More like too many hugs from her uncle Joe as a kid and now as an adult she couldn't get enough... hugs.. and now she on the street.
not necessarily porn stars as a profession (tho the incidence of past sexual abuse is probably high with those workers) , but they are incredibly more likely to be promiscuous, having learned early on that sex/being sexual is a sure way to grab male attentionAre girls who have sexualy been abused, more likely to turn into these raging porn wh0res?
Some solid truths here.. If she has been sexualy abused, it is much more likely she will be an attention wh0re.. Or likely to cheat.not necessarily porn stars as a profession (tho the incidence of past sexual abuse is probably high with those workers) , but they are incredibly more likely to be promiscuous, having learned early on that sex/being sexual is a sure way to grab male attention
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
In interviews a lot of porn stars admit to have been sexually abused.Are girls who have sexualy been abused, more likely to turn into these raging porn wh0res?
This is why I posted the above video.. Sad as it is that someone had to experience This trauma..@soulforge 3 out of 4 ppl have been sexually abused in some way. So take a quik cognitive inventor of 4 friends you can think of, at least 3 of them have some history.
There were so many men I dated whom were sexually abused as children. I married a man who was sexually abused as a child. He mislead me about having therapy to deal with it.
Never again will I date anyone that has sexual abuse in their past. mature relationships end up being a clusterfvck because they cant separate the the grooming and manipulation of their predators from ALL partners.
I'm worth a healthy relationship and I'm no mans white knight (white queen?)
I plan on running and encourage everyone to do the same.
lol if the stats are correct, we've both just eliminated 75% of the dating population .....This is why I posted the above video.. Sad as it is that someone had to experience This trauma..
We simply cannot fix these people. It is beyond us.
I am sure some victims of sexual abuse can turn there lives around, however I do not want to take that huge risk.
Those who do not turn there lives around.. Well they will simply ruin you.
Any woman ever mentions sexual abuse to me ever again... I plan to fukin run
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.