Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a date with that HB7 from Match today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Since you don't meet many woman then that doesn't mean anything to you. If you had 10 dates then that would be $ 430? Guess you do fine not to meet too many woman if you are shelling like that. I have a "stupid budget" of $ 50 so $ 43 wouldn't matter to me because it's below the daily "stupid" budget. Cut yourself some slack and have a stupid budget too and allow yourself to make mistakes now and then.

In all my first dates either the lady paid for me, or if I paid, it was a cheap coffee date. The focus should be on the lady and if there is chemistry / potential, not pandering to a professional dater. You also broke an unspoken cardinal rule here. You don't spend money on a first date because the first meeting is not really a date, it is just a warm meeting with no strings attached for any subsequent meeting. Normally women LOSE attraction when they meet you IRL from online. You also stalked her online so if she's aware of that then you look too desperate as well. Why would she tell you that some hacker got to her online account unless you asked her about her being online?

First date rules:
1) Meet for coffee or make sure she pays
2) Make sure the meeting is not longer than 30 minutes and end the date at a high note, don't wait for her to get bored with you or end the date first.

Also, didn't I tell you that unless you have a SECOND DATE, you have NOTHING? Right now you have nothing until she SHOWS UP to a second date. Nobody on here can help you get SECOND dates. All people can do is help your profile to get more hits, at best, but it's a fact of life that there is a crazy numbers game involved in getting that second date and you have to knock her dead impress her to get that second to work out. You are not at the level so it's best to manage your expectations and learn how to get the first meeting right so you make an impression that sticks.
I was at work when I posted that but she did reply to my text message 3 hours later. She is doing a lot of grading and course work right now. I believe her because on Sat after the date she texted me a pic of all the stuff she had to do. So that's a good excuse she might have given that allows her to get out of a second date but she does look busy. She said she might have to work on it all weekend. I can't meet her Sunday because in the morning I have my business to work and then afternoon a relatives birthday which is 60 miles from my house so I told her Sunday wont work but Sat will. What sucks being a teacher she has weekends off but being my business is retail I have to be there on weekends unless my mom watches it but my sales suffer when I have her or pay a vendors relative to run it when I'm not there.

Slow time of year p&ssy is more important to me lol. During the busy season she or any girl will just have to understand on weekends i wont be able to do anything unless it's at night.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
She would have never gave you all that information she did if she was really into you. You were just another one of her validation dates. If you keep pursuing her youll get the LJBF at best.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She would have never gave you all that information she did if she was really into you. You were just another one of her validation dates. If you keep pursuing her youll get the LJBF at best.
She did say she goes on a lot of dates from match, remember? I was reading an article on fakebook about a lot of women use dating to get free meals like that.

Why are these women from OLD like this? I admit I'm shocked at the amount of hot women that I get replies from and even a few dates with how bad the demographics are around her for men. Are these hot women so bad personality wise and baggage they can't form a regular relationship? And most are mid 30s to around 40 and divorced.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So from a woman's perspective, what do you make of her? I mean as a person? What do you see with her?
My personal rule of thumb, and this is from experience, is it anybody who has had abuse in their background, should be eliminated from consideration.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at work when I posted that but she did reply to my text message 3 hours later. She is doing a lot of grading and course work right now. I believe her because on Sat after the date she texted me a pic of all the stuff she had to do. So that's a good excuse she might have given that allows her to get out of a second date but she does look busy. She said she might have to work on it all weekend. I can't meet her Sunday because in the morning I have my business to work and then afternoon a relatives birthday which is 60 miles from my house so I told her Sunday wont work but Sat will. What sucks being a teacher she has weekends off but being my business is retail I have to be there on weekends unless my mom watches it but my sales suffer when I have her or pay a vendors relative to run it when I'm not there.

Slow time of year p&ssy is more important to me lol. During the busy season she or any girl will just have to understand on weekends i wont be able to do anything unless it's at night.
Okay so you will take her on a park date on Saturday. I'll check up on this next week. I wonder if people are placing bets on this.

A

AJ84

So from a woman's perspective, what do you make of her? I mean as a person? What do you see with her?
We already told you. Stop thinking with your penis :). That’s what this is really.

If you continue on with her and she pisses you off or doesn’t puppet the way you wanted her to, don’t blame her, she showed you her true self from the beginning.

Honestly if guys just stopped thinking with their d**ks most of their problems with women would go away.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 that's the biggest problem I see on this website. Dudes going for the lay with questionable women, knowing they are questionable, and then complaining about them being flaky, BPD, carousel riders, etc, etc, etc.

It's perfectly fine to go for the lay, just stop thinking ur getting anything close to sanity so you won't be dissapointed

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
We already told you. Stop thinking with your penis :). That’s what this is really.

If you continue on with her and she pisses you off or doesn’t puppet the way you wanted her to, don’t blame her, she showed you her true self from the beginning.

Honestly if guys just stopped thinking with their d**ks most of their problems with women would go away.
Why is OLD full of these type of women? I mean a number of them are high end hbs as well.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well she just viewed my profile on match a couple hours ago. I guess that is a good sign? Shes going over me again and making a decision on me if she wants a second date?

A

AJ84

@AJ84 that's the biggest problem I see on this website. Dudes going for the lay with questionable women, knowing they are questionable, and then complaining about them being flaky, BPD, carousel riders, etc, etc, etc.

It's perfectly fine to go for the lay, just stop thinking ur getting anything close to sanity so you won't be dissapointed
Agree, just go in knowing and have no expectations. Some guys have tried to tell him that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Agree, just go in knowing and have no expectations. Some guys have tried to tell him that.
So you really think OLD is pretty much a dumpster fire and to have low expectations?

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you need to stick to late 20s and childless. Birth defect risks start to go up exponentially for a woman having a child at age 30. Past 40 ought to be socially shamed instead of applauded, unless we are on a mission to propagate Downs Syndrome.

And you have to decide how much you need your future wife to agree with you on everything. There is a great episode of Seinfeld where Jerry meets a girl and proposes, because "she's just like me." Later he changes his mind. "Wait a minute, I don't want to marry me. I don't even like me." Agreement can be boring if overdone.
Actually, mutational loading (birth defects) are mostly a function of a guy's age. This is because sperm replicates by making copies of prior sperm. Eventually, the copying process starts to degrade and the effect on sperm DNA becomes exponential with age. The inflection point in the birth defect data occurs at about age 35, on average.

In contrast, a woman's eggs simply become unviable as she ages. She doesn't get new eggs, they already exist. There really isn't much DNA degradation.

A

AJ84

Actually, mutational loading (birth defects) are mostly a function of a guy's age. This is because sperm replicates by making copies of prior sperm. Eventually, the copying process starts to degrade and the effect on sperm DNA becomes exponential with age. The inflection point in the birth defect data occurs at about age 35, on average.

In contrast, a woman's eggs simply become unviable as she ages. She doesn't get new eggs, they already exist. There really isn't much DNA degradation.
Interesting and it probably explains why there is an age cut off for sperm donors.

I don’t think human are meant to keep making offspring.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my point of view, behavior and background is as important as their looks.
And this is why social circle game is way better because you have lots more info on the women before making a move.

Would rather date a women with a good head on her shoulder and decent look than a hot crazy attention *****.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as when to text, I'm actually in agreement with most here. Keep it minimal. There might be this urge to reach out because you might want her to know that you are invested. So far, this has never worked for me and it doesn't seem to have worked for other's as well. I can tell by your writing style, that you and I both are not short on words. Personally, I also think that this kills a potential situation. Anytime I've written longer e-mails, it backfires. Keep this in mind.

I'm not advising that you play anything up which isn't true, but at the same time, I also wouldn't speak too much about your limited options. I'd also keep contact limited because being too available will not look attractive to her.

From what you've described about her, I'll offer a positive. She's seeing a therapist. That is an indication that she is wanting to self-improve.

Most women over thirty are going to have some issues. If she mentions that she's always dating the "wrong type" of men, keep this in mind. If there's a pattern, she's not a victim. She is choosing these characteristics. If that's the case, don't waste your time or self-respect trying to emulate.

Last thing, the more you think about her, the more invested you'll become. While on the surface, you might think that she'll appreciate this, the outcome is usually not so favorable.

Best of luck!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
From my point of view, behavior and background is as important as their looks.
And this is why social circle game is way better because you have lots more info on the women before making a move.

Would rather date a women with a good head on her shoulder and decent look than a hot crazy attention *****.
That's the thing. Meeting someone via mutual friends, work, school, or anywhere in person for that matter is better. You at least have somewhat of an idea what their personality and quirks are like and in a way know what you're getting into. With online you just don't know and girls who are very chatty and flirty in texting can turn out to be boring and dull in person.

These OLD women though just seem different. All have some kind of issues going on. The one I went out with on Sat though I did like her personality when she started to loosen her guard and was more friendly and outgoing except for airing out all her baggage. Seems like a decent person but a lot of personal issues going on. The only thing I wasn't a big fan of was she goes on a ton of match dates. Like she can't make a commitment and having troubles finding someone. She is very busy because she has a ton of class work to do. I believe it. But I saw her on match a lot today though. I'm sure she will go on a couple dates this week. She ordered one of the more expensive items too. I think it's true many of these women use online dating to get free stuff from guys like me.

I noticed a couple new early 20s girls on match today within 50 miles. I think I will message them and give it a spin. I noticed those young ones look a lot looser and fun in their profiles. Like drinking and having fun and stuff.