Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a date with that HB7 from Match today.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, mutational loading (birth defects) are mostly a function of a guy's age. This is because sperm replicates by making copies of prior sperm. Eventually, the copying process starts to degrade and the effect on sperm DNA becomes exponential with age. The inflection point in the birth defect data occurs at about age 35, on average.

In contrast, a woman's eggs simply become unviable as she ages. She doesn't get new eggs, they already exist. There really isn't much DNA degradation.
That sounds like feminist propaganda to me, but I would be happy to look at your source.

Advanced maternal age is associated with adverse reproductive effects such as increased risk of infertility,[4] and that the children have chromosomal abnormalities.[5]The corresponding paternal age effect is less pronounced.[6][7]

A

AJ84

That sounds like feminist propaganda to me, but I would be happy to look at your source.

Advanced maternal age is associated with adverse reproductive effects such as increased risk of infertility,[4] and that the children have chromosomal abnormalities.[5]The corresponding paternal age effect is less pronounced.[6][7]

Sorry but there is a correlation between age and sperm quality. But men are definitely able to produce healthier children for longer than women.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, it seems to me that you are placing being accepted by mediocre women above whether or not YOU are attracted to them and consider them worthy.

In other words, you are putting yourself in a position where you will continue dating her if you are certain she accepts you. This leaves her in complete control of the situation and hence control of you.

Regarding this 7, are you attracted to her character? If so, create a plan and tell her you’d like her to accompany you to xyz. If not, you need to let her go and fish other waters.

Women crave a man who has options, and who comes across as someone they can look up to; someone they need to work to win over. You should come across as undecided about any individual woman you date.

If you think you’re coming across to them with an “I’ll go out with you if you accept me” vibe, you would do well to consider projecting a reserved, but friendly “You need to prove yourself worthy of me” vibe. The man who does this is her unicorn.

You’d be surprised how the dating life changes when you convey unmistakably that YOU are qualifying HER; not the other way around.

A matter-of-fact comment about how your previous match dates didn’t qualify immediately flips the script and disrupts her game. Suddenly she is put in the position of being expected to qualify herself to you.

Be a rare, almost non-existent unicorn. It’s fun, and women can’t comprehend what is happening if you comport yourself as a King who is looking for a woman who qualifies to be in his his kingdom.

At first you will fear turning them off. You will find that the worthy, classy ones will value you and work to impress you. The few who are offended are the dregs.

Life is paradox. Flip the script as instructed above and your entire life will change. You will never again wonder if a certain girl likes you.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^what @Atom Smasher said

It is uncomfortable to lead, but only for awhile, then you get used to it