Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a date with that HB7 from Match today.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So if you saw in the Hb8 thread I mentioned an HB7 reached out to me on Match and messaged me the other day. Anyway, we went on a date this morning.

I thought it was going to start off bad though. The park we wanted to go to and hike (preserve) is open on the weekend but front gate closed and we couldn't figure out the back route. So we went to another one 10 miles away but road was too flooded. Finally we decided to get to the waterfront place that has some shops and restaurants. We got there almost an hour before lunch so we walked around downtown and chit chatted. Finally we walked back and had lunch for about an hour and talked.

Much less snobby than the HB9 date teacher, a lot friendlier and nicer too. Also, income wise more my level. She is a public school teacher for last 15 years and only is making 40 something a year she was complaining about the low pay.

She again, had baggage like the other OLD dates. Her brother she said was sexually abusive to her growing up and she went to counseling for it and her family life kinda screwy right now. I felt really sorry about that. This is why physically I didn't push anything with her. She mentioned she goes on a lot of match dates and how some of the guys are angry, rude and just not sociable. Like she mentioned the waiters at Applesbees know her because she goes on first dates there a lot and they watch her drinks and she doesn't drink so she tells them if she's not acting right someone did something to her drink. She seemed concerned about that kind of stuff I guess because of her past. Politically I dunno. She is middle of the road on her match profile but she mentioned she'd love to live in another country someday because it's so messed up here and is obsessed with traveling! Another travel one. It seemed she was hinting she hates President Trump.

All these women seem to hate him and I love him. Maybe I should wear a MAGA hat on a date lol next time.

Anyway, after that we went out to her truck since it was parked in the shade and talked for about 15 mins about all the school work she has to grade this weekend and call all her online students. When I left we hugged. I didn't feel the date was so bad where I had to go for broke and try to be more physical with nothing to lose. Remember the sex abuse it seems she has her guard up always.

She whipped her card out and insisted she pay for lunch and was pretty serious about it, but I took the bill away and told her no lol.

She texted me two hours later saying thanks for lunch and she enjoyed it. I replied back and she showed me all the papers she's having to grade and stuff.

She did have a match date that went well last night she told me. They went to Applebees and walked around at Ross LOL and told her friend she met this great guy while she was driving on the phone and a truck almost killed her right after the date last night after meeting this great guy.

I gotta admit I mean going to a cheap clothing store and Applesbees lol. I did better than that.

How many days should I wait before texting her again?

This one was 3 years older than me. Overall seemed really nice. Like I said, these over 30 women seem to have tons of baggage and different priorities than a 25 year old for example. This is why I prefer under 30 but I can't find it around here so I settle for ones my age and even older.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She just replied back again about texting her new online students. She texts them and does a orientation call with them and just showing me what she sends them. I replied back with a bit of a flirty comment.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you looking for? Sex? Relationship? Entertainment? Do you want marriage and children? There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, but they impact your strategy. For example, if you want to just get laid, act like politics don't exist. But if you are wife shopping, then something like that is important.

Dating is awkward. It is easier to get a motorcycle and just ask if they want to for a ride. I realize that approach can't work for everyone everywhere, but it can be easy if it does.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What are you looking for? Sex? Relationship? Entertainment? Do you want marriage and children? There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, but they impact your strategy. For example, if you want to just get laid, act like politics don't exist. But if you are wife shopping, then something like that is important.

Dating is awkward. It is easier to get a motorcycle and just ask if they want to for a ride. I realize that approach can't work for everyone everywhere, but it can be easy if it does.
I think she said she was hoping to meet a future husband when dating. She doesn't want kids but wants a LTR, husband.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No sh!t. I meant YOU. What do YOU want?
IN a relationship? If it's the right person I would like long term, of course sex too, who doesn't. I want kids maybe too but she doesn't want them she said. It seems she wants to be able to travel a lot. I mean I want kids, but I'll be 36 later this year and realize times running out unless I meet someone younger which I prefer younger girls because less money demanding and less baggage. Chances are if I got married to someone my age they already have kids and don't want more. If I don't want long term I probably need to stick to the young ones.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN a relationship? If it's the right person I would like long term, of course sex too, who doesn't. I want kids maybe too but she doesn't want them she said. It seems she wants to be able to travel a lot. I mean I want kids, but I'll be 36 later this year and realize times running out unless I meet someone younger which I prefer younger girls because less money demanding and less baggage. Chances are if I got married to someone my age they already have kids and don't want more. If I don't want long term I probably need to stick to the young ones.
It sounds to me like you need to stick to late 20s and childless. Birth defect risks start to go up exponentially for a woman having a child at age 30. Past 40 ought to be socially shamed instead of applauded, unless we are on a mission to propagate Downs Syndrome.

And you have to decide how much you need your future wife to agree with you on everything. There is a great episode of Seinfeld where Jerry meets a girl and proposes, because "she's just like me." Later he changes his mind. "Wait a minute, I don't want to marry me. I don't even like me." Agreement can be boring if overdone.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you need to stick to late 20s and childless. Birth defect risks start to go up exponentially for a woman having a child at age 30. Past 40 ought to be socially shamed instead of applauded, unless we are on a mission to propagate Downs Syndrome.

And you have to decide how much you need your future wife to agree with you on everything. There is a great episode of Seinfeld where Jerry meets a girl and proposes, because "she's just like me." Later he changes his mind. "Wait a minute, I don't want to marry me. I don't even like me." Agreement can be boring if overdone.
Could it be an OLD thing the women in their 30s and 40s all want money or is it because minus looks, they're bottom of the barrel gold diggers that IRL guys reject them like the last one? It just seems these older women are obsessed with MONEY and travel. IN their 20s they don't seem that way. The younger ones seem a lot less demanding when you read their profiles.

Someone I know just signed up for match, free one so he can't message but is thinking about giving it a shot. He said the same thing about reading these profiles and saying these women seem to be focused on money.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you go to Applebees with her too? I'm not sure how you feel about the idea that you are struggling like crazy to meet someone and when you do meet someone who has baggage and would be a low SMV to what you deserve, you find out that she's been on a tonne of first dates with other guys like it's nothing. If your SMV is LOWER than hers then that has to suck because if it was equal to hers, then you would be seeing a tonne of other girls from OLD rather than it being so isolated and writing allot of threads about it.

This lady could not have been your first, second or even third choice unless OLD is getting to you and this was just a morale booster. People have profiles so you can read what their values are.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Did you go to Applebees with her too? I'm not sure how you feel about the idea that you are struggling like crazy to meet someone and when you do meet someone who has baggage and would be a low SMV to what you deserve, you find out that she's been on a tonne of first dates with other guys like it's nothing. If your SMV is LOWER than hers then that has to suck because if it was equal to hers, then you would be seeing a tonne of other girls from OLD rather than it being so isolated and writing allot of threads about it.

This lady could not have been your first, second or even third choice unless OLD is getting to you and this was just a morale booster. People have profiles so you can read what their values are.
Wasn't one around lol. Went to someplace a bit better than Crapplebees. The thing is women don't list all that baggage on their profiles usually and you find out more about them, their family life when you meet them.

This one however while she has some baggage, overall seems like a decent woman, unlike that one HB9 a month ago. A lot more friendly, talkative and not snobbish at all. I mean, at first a tad standoffish, but overall once she opened up more she was very friendly. Most women I expect them to be cautious and standoffish at first when meeting someone from OLD they never met before.

From what she said her husband cheated on her which lead to the divorce and that issue with her brother. I mean you can blame her for being abused when she was a kid by her brother or her husband cheating. Overall well educated though and such.

Only thing is she used match and meets other men she even was upfront about going on a match date last night. She seems really cautious on first dates she said. I'm thinking because of teh sexual abuse by her brother.

I like how she texted me just three hours afterwards for a bit.

So when should I text her again? Wait a couple days? She's super busy grading and doing her online classes she teaches so I don't want to pester her.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you saw in the Hb8 thread I mentioned an HB7 reached out to me on Match and messaged me the other day. Anyway, we went on a date this morning.

I thought it was going to start off bad though. The park we wanted to go to and hike (preserve) is open on the weekend but front gate closed and we couldn't figure out the back route. So we went to another one 10 miles away but road was too flooded. Finally we decided to get to the waterfront place that has some shops and restaurants. We got there almost an hour before lunch so we walked around downtown and chit chatted. Finally we walked back and had lunch for about an hour and talked.

Much less snobby than the HB9 date teacher, a lot friendlier and nicer too. Also, income wise more my level. She is a public school teacher for last 15 years and only is making 40 something a year she was complaining about the low pay.

She again, had baggage like the other OLD dates. Her brother she said was sexually abusive to her growing up and she went to counseling for it and her family life kinda screwy right now. I felt really sorry about that. This is why physically I didn't push anything with her. She mentioned she goes on a lot of match dates and how some of the guys are angry, rude and just not sociable. Like she mentioned the waiters at Applesbees know her because she goes on first dates there a lot and they watch her drinks and she doesn't drink so she tells them if she's not acting right someone did something to her drink. She seemed concerned about that kind of stuff I guess because of her past. Politically I dunno. She is middle of the road on her match profile but she mentioned she'd love to live in another country someday because it's so messed up here and is obsessed with traveling! Another travel one. It seemed she was hinting she hates President Trump.

All these women seem to hate him and I love him. Maybe I should wear a MAGA hat on a date lol next time.

Anyway, after that we went out to her truck since it was parked in the shade and talked for about 15 mins about all the school work she has to grade this weekend and call all her online students. When I left we hugged. I didn't feel the date was so bad where I had to go for broke and try to be more physical with nothing to lose. Remember the sex abuse it seems she has her guard up always.

She whipped her card out and insisted she pay for lunch and was pretty serious about it, but I took the bill away and told her no lol.

She texted me two hours later saying thanks for lunch and she enjoyed it. I replied back and she showed me all the papers she's having to grade and stuff.

She did have a match date that went well last night she told me. They went to Applebees and walked around at Ross LOL and told her friend she met this great guy while she was driving on the phone and a truck almost killed her right after the date last night after meeting this great guy.

I gotta admit I mean going to a cheap clothing store and Applesbees lol. I did better than that.

How many days should I wait before texting her again?

This one was 3 years older than me. Overall seemed really nice. Like I said, these over 30 women seem to have tons of baggage and different priorities than a 25 year old for example. This is why I prefer under 30 but I can't find it around here so I settle for ones my age and even older.
She tells you on the first date that her brother sexually abused her.

Mentions that she goes on a lot of match dates and that some of the guys are angry rude and not sociable.

Has the waiters at Applebee’s on alert to make sure no one roofies her.

No red flags there...

-Augustus-

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mentions that she goes on a lot of match dates and that some of the guys are angry rude and not sociable.

No red flags there...

-Augustus-
I was wondering why no one noticed that, it stood out to me immediately because I'm like "that sounds like a weird conversation topic for a first date... Why would she tell him all of that?"

Best case scenario this girl is really dumb but honest to a fault with loose lips

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering why no one noticed that, it stood out to me immediately because I'm like "that sounds like a weird conversation topic for a first date... Why would she tell him all of that?"

Best case scenario this girl is really dumb but honest to a fault with loose lips
What's the worst case?

This OLD, at least in this area really is a dumpster fire. Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Almost all the hot women in their mid 30s on seem to be divorced on there, single moms, etc and have drama going. Why else would HB7,8 and above be using those sites? She claims she doesn't have time hence why she uses OLD and said she met her ex husband on match. She doesn't work summers so why on OLD to have to get dates. It seems this hot ones on there for some reason can't get IRL dates even with the circle of friends they have.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear God my man what are you doing!? This post is a trainwreck you've done everything so wrong.

She again, had baggage like the other OLD dates. Her brother she said was sexually abusive to her growing up and she went to counseling for it and her family life kinda screwy right now. I felt really sorry about that. This is why physically I didn't push anything with her.
It's a DATE. escalating is the entire purpose of going on a date, why else do you think she went out with you? Free dinner? Bored with nothing to do?

If she hypothetically couldn't handle getting physical on a date, she should be seeking a therapist not a boyfriend.

It's weird for her to even talk about that stuff or for you to allow it. You're supposed to be having fun not venting about past trauma. What kind of impression is she trying to make here?

She mentioned she goes on a lot of match dates and how some of the guys are angry, rude and just not sociable. Like she mentioned the waiters at Applesbees know her because she goes on first dates there a lot and they watch her drinks and she doesn't drink so she tells them if she's not acting right someone did something to her drink. She seemed concerned about that kind of stuff I guess because of her past.
So... She goes on so many dates that everyone knows her? Does she get pumped and dumped weekly? Is her personality so bad that no one can stand her? Does she just collect new d!cks for fun? Is she only telling you all this because she's super paranoid that you'll turn out to be the zodiac killer? Hmmm...

Politically I dunno. She is middle of the road on her match profile but she mentioned she'd love to live in another country someday because it's so messed up here and is obsessed with traveling! Another travel one. It seemed she was hinting she hates President Trump.
All that matters is that she isn't a crazy person. She can be anything on the spectrum from an authoritarian fascist to an anarcho-communist to a supporter of a constitutional monarchy as long as she's chill and normal about it. If she's gonna bite your head off and call you hitler 2.0 because you don't believe everything CNN says about trump, run. But if she's a normal human with an opinion that's just an opinion, it's fine. You're not supposed to talk about politics with dates anyway.

So after not trying to make a move, you also declined any chance for her to invest in you and gave her a free meal. Are you trying to convince her to friendzone you/see you as a beta provider?

It's not a good thing for her to be telling you about her dates with other guys freely, are you dating her or are you just friends? I wouldn't tell a girl I'm dating about the other girls I'm dating 9 times out of 10.

Impressing a girl with your money sounds like a great way to spend $300 and get no sex. You are not doing better because you gave her more free stuff lol, you're doing better if you had more fun with her than he did.

You didn't even get a kiss and you had to hear all about her childhood trauma and failed past relationships (she's the innocent victim of a cruel fate in a cruel world), this date sounds like a huge fail by my standards. A good date would've had a lot of fun and funny moments and ending with at least some kissing, but that's just my opinion.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dear God my man what are you doing!? This post is a trainwreck you've done everything so wrong.

It's a DATE. escalating is the entire purpose of going on a date, why else do you think she went out with you? Free dinner? Bored with nothing to do?

If she hypothetically couldn't handle getting physical on a date, she should be seeking a therapist not a boyfriend.

It's weird for her to even talk about that stuff or for you to allow it. You're supposed to be having fun not venting about past trauma. What kind of impression is she trying to make here?

So... She goes on so many dates that everyone knows her? Does she get pumped and dumped weekly? Is her personality so bad that no one can stand her? Does she just collect new d!cks for fun? Is she only telling you all this because she's super paranoid that you'll turn out to be the zodiac killer? Hmmm...

All that matters is that she isn't a crazy person. She can be anything on the spectrum from an authoritarian fascist to an anarcho-communist to a supporter of a constitutional monarchy as long as she's chill and normal about it. If she's gonna bite your head off and call you hitler 2.0 because you don't believe everything CNN says about trump, run. But if she's a normal human with an opinion that's just an opinion, it's fine. You're not supposed to talk about politics with dates anyway.

So after not trying to make a move, you also declined any chance for her to invest in you and gave her a free meal. Are you trying to convince her to friendzone you/see you as a beta provider?

It's not a good thing for her to be telling you about her dates with other guys freely, are you dating her or are you just friends? I wouldn't tell a girl I'm dating about the other girls I'm dating 9 times out of 10.

Impressing a girl with your money sounds like a great way to spend $300 and get no sex. You are not doing better because you gave her more free stuff lol, you're doing better if you had more fun with her than he did.

You didn't even get a kiss and you had to hear all about her childhood trauma and failed past relationships (she's the innocent victim of a cruel fate in a cruel world), this date sounds like a huge fail by my standards. A good date would've had a lot of fun and funny moments and ending with at least some kissing, but that's just my opinion.
She does see a psychiatrist for it she said. The trauma that is. But she still talks to her brother and was complaining about him being an arshole and how he's a jerk and all and how most in her family hate him and can't hold a job for long. I too was wondering why she was talking about her brother and family complaining about them so much and saying it's a mess. My dad passed away in March and I've been having issues with that but I don't keep harping on it on a date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No red flags there...

-Augustus-
You noticed those too huh?lol

Serial dater that blames all her single problems on other people and drops serious baggage on someone on a first date? Don’t run, skidaddle away fast as you can!

A

AJ84

She does see a psychiatrist for it she said. The trauma that is. But she still talks to her brother and was complaining about him being an arshole and how he's a jerk and all and how most in her family hate him and can't hold a job for long. I too was wondering why she was talking about her brother and family complaining about them so much and saying it's a mess. My dad passed away in March and I've been having issues with that but I don't keep harping on it on a date.
Female perspective: not normal for a woman to be laying all this on you on a first date. Really this is not normal behaviour. Being abused as a child yeah that’s not something that is her fault but her telling you all of this and then the roofie stuff and all of her negative dating experiences and she doesn’t know you? That’s very strange. First dates people try to impress. It’s like she is illustrating how not to get a second date lol.

Honestly? I would not get involved but something tells me you are going to think with your penis and not your brain. If possible try doing the reverse because she sounds like someone who would actually accuse you of something. Not worth it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be GLAD she told you she has a questionable history. Now you can run away quickly. Get to running.

If you decide the potential pvssy is worth the background, please don't come here crying when things go south. At that point you need to man up and learn your lessons.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Female perspective: not normal for a woman to be laying all this on you on a first date. Really this is not normal behaviour. Being abused as a child yeah that’s not something that is her fault but her telling you all of this and then the roofie stuff and all of her negative dating experiences and she doesn’t know you? That’s very strange. First dates people try to impress. It’s like she is illustrating how not to get a second date lol.

Honestly? I would not get involved but something tells me you are going to think with your penis and not your brain. If possible try doing the reverse because she sounds like someone who would actually accuse you of something. Not worth it.
You mean like metoo# get accused of something then I got far bigger problems?

Like I said she was very polite to me though. Just if whenever she talked it was about her brother issues, abuse issues, her ex and all the dates shes been on lately and about not making enough as a teacher. It was like I could have played the role of Dr. Phil.

Is that therapy for these women and they want someone to simply complain to and be able to gush their emotions to someone?

Then latest night she made her profile inactive then this morning made it active again. She had a lot of school work though so maybe she didnt want guys bombarding her. She put it back up now.

A number of people on here about old complain about odd dates with high end hb girls acting odd from old.

A

AJ84

You mean like metoo# get accused of something then I got far bigger problems?

Like I said she was very polite to me though. Just if whenever she talked it was about her brother issues, abuse issues, her ex and all the dates shes been on lately and about not making enough as a teacher. It was like I could have played the role of Dr. Phil.

Is that therapy for these women and they want someone to simply complain to and be able to gush their emotions to someone?

Then latest night she made her profile inactive then this morning made it active again. She had a lot of school work though so maybe she didnt want guys bombarding her. She put it back up now.

A number of people on here about old complain about odd dates with high end hb girls acting odd from old.
Yes like metoo. Just the fact that she told you all of that on the first date raises red flags.

It could be therapy for her which is not good in any case. This is not usual female behaviour on the first date, to treat you like you are her therapist and tell you all of this dark personal stuff. It was strange enough for you to post it here so that should tell you something.