U
user43770
Guest
Well, yeah, that's all you do. You read a book written by a woman and you think you're a genius.My heavens you’re a stupid man. Hahaha
I’m putting it on a man’s training and upbringing in the feminine imperative.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Well, yeah, that's all you do. You read a book written by a woman and you think you're a genius.My heavens you’re a stupid man. Hahaha
I’m putting it on a man’s training and upbringing in the feminine imperative.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No. I want men to change from the inside out instead or running around like fool molding to women.Well, yeah, that's all you do. You read a book written by a woman and you think you're a genius.
Fair enough, but you have a depressive way of doing it.No. I want men to change from the inside out instead or running around like fool molding to women.
Not at all. I’m telling them the real truth. Until they can get through their conditioning that’s what it takes. Candy coating it and thinking they will get out is really ignorant. If it wasn’t so brutal to men out there, there would be no need to even talk about any of this.Fair enough, but you have a depressive way of doing it.
I’ve have seen:Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I get it, I'm just tired of reading about it myself. Poon king did it better than you. Burroughs did it better than you. Try to make it interesting. Use some red ink or something.Not at all. I’m telling them the real truth. Until they can get through their conditioning that’s what it takes. Candy coating it and thinking they will get out is really ignorant. If it wasn’t so brutal to men out there, there would be no need to even talk about any of this.
There’s maybe five guys on here capable of completing their journey intact from this point on. The rest will squander in this stupid $hit until the cows come home.
I give it a certain amount of time, but then gradually bail out - with the amount scaled to how virginal I consider the woman.You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?
Even though most immigrant men are considered sub-human by the domestic women (or at least the domestic women of any value), having the extra sausage doesn't help the dating market.I’ve have seen:
Countries not give men work visas unless they are married to a women
Countries not let single educated men immigrate, but will let married men
Evolution has made it so that a single male placental mammal can impregnate a virtually limitless number of females, whereas the female only has a single womb. THERE is your power.Yes. But there’s more to it than that. A man has to be able to overcome his social conditioning. If you are looking at it from the context of the average man? Oh hell yes she’s powerful. But for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. No reason except she triggers a man’s biology. That’s all. She’s never going to be as creative as a man. She can’t even create romance. Only men can do that. She will reduce a standard boyfriend or husband to a shell.
Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there? Are they better cooks? Nope. Best chefs in the world are men.
Is she going to change her flat tire? Does she change the oil in her car?
Can she build a table? Can she give you an immaculately clean house? Nope.
A woman possess no power. It’s not the right DNA. So why do men turn into blubbering idiots?
They were trained from birth that women are goddesses. Thus more powerful than any man?
What dream world did this come from?
Well then 50+ partners by 25 is a bad idea I guess.Evolution has made it so that a single male placental mammal can impregnate a virtually limitless number of females, whereas the female only has a single womb. THERE is your power.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
No, he had pornography painted in fresco on his walls, and had the young villages perform for him. A picture of decadence, and of democratic man, who thinks sovereignty lies within him, who has a right to everything, thinks he's entitled to everything.... even if delusional and just in the privacy of his bedroom. lolDid he also penetrate them too?
The meaning of naive is natural. The point is to overcome and go beyond 'nature', not sink into conformity with it.Yes, I can control my actions. I'm not in prison.
Doesn't mean I don't have urges. Doesn't mean I don't want to fvck any attractive female that crosses my path.
See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.
True, but philosophy gets boring. Sometimes you have to empty your ballsThe meaning of naive is natural. The point is to overcome and go beyond 'nature', not sink into conformity with it.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
The power of teTrue, but philosophy gets boring. Sometimes you have to empty your balls
The power of testosterone can be misused. After work today I did crushing heavy deadlifts. It exponentially increased my testosterone. Then I did something I only do once in a blue moon. I went and did deadmill sprints. Three of them full out.Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.
Of course, but you have to put your mind "on display" first.The power of te
The power of testosterone can be misused. After work today I did crushing heavy deadlifts. It exponentially increased my testosterone. Then I did something I only do once in a blue moon. I went and did deadmill sprints. Three of them full out.
Learn to detect those higher than normal testosterone times and use them to your advantage. A young woman came into the sauna where I was after my workout and immediately started chatting me up. Even though she was cute, I didn’t have much interest in her. Despite having higher levels of testosterone.
Learn to control your mind. When you have more important purposes in your life it becomes easy.
A woman wants a piece of that powerful mind of yours. But you have to harness your life.
I think this needs emphasizing. A man's mind can be a conduit to the intelligible world that lies behind the seeming chaos of appearances. When women sense this, it is very attractive. Essentially, you are helping ground them.The power of te
Learn to control your mind. When you have more important purposes in your life it becomes easy.
A woman wants a piece of that powerful mind of yours. But you have to harness your life.
I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really convinced men MUST empty their balls and that women are choosers. It's a two way street, both parties have to choose. Why are you discounting your power of choice? Seriously do you have a good answer to that?Of course, but you have to put your mind "on display" first.
There is no way to get around the fact that women are the ultimate choosers
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.