"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hot young girls have Power

U

user43770

Guest
My heavens you’re a stupid man. Hahaha
I’m putting it on a man’s training and upbringing in the feminine imperative.
Well, yeah, that's all you do. You read a book written by a woman and you think you're a genius.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Well, yeah, that's all you do. You read a book written by a woman and you think you're a genius.
No. I want men to change from the inside out instead or running around like fool molding to women.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Fair enough, but you have a depressive way of doing it.
Not at all. I’m telling them the real truth. Until they can get through their conditioning that’s what it takes. Candy coating it and thinking they will get out is really ignorant. If it wasn’t so brutal to men out there, there would be no need to even talk about any of this.

There’s maybe five guys on here capable of completing their journey intact from this point on. The rest will squander in this stupid $hit until the cows come home.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there?
I’ve have seen:

Countries not give men work visas unless they are married to a women
Countries not let single educated men immigrate, but will let married men
Top candidates passed for jobs because they were not married to a woman

Other evidence:

Young new actress takes off her clothes and seduces the man in a movie, becomes a goddess and multi millionaire
Hundreds of men die in a war, people shrug. One young woman dies, it’s a national tragedy.
Courts, society and public opinion side with women in all cases


Not saying sosuave is necessarily wrong. But, they should convince the powerful rich people and society that are women are worthless, then come convince the layman on sosuave. To tell the layman 9-5 worker that women are worthless and mean nothing while the Presidents and billionaires and CEOs value them, tough to buy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Not at all. I’m telling them the real truth. Until they can get through their conditioning that’s what it takes. Candy coating it and thinking they will get out is really ignorant. If it wasn’t so brutal to men out there, there would be no need to even talk about any of this.

There’s maybe five guys on here capable of completing their journey intact from this point on. The rest will squander in this stupid $hit until the cows come home.
I get it, I'm just tired of reading about it myself. Poon king did it better than you. Burroughs did it better than you. Try to make it interesting. Use some red ink or something.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?
I give it a certain amount of time, but then gradually bail out - with the amount scaled to how virginal I consider the woman.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I’ve have seen:

Countries not give men work visas unless they are married to a women
Countries not let single educated men immigrate, but will let married men
Even though most immigrant men are considered sub-human by the domestic women (or at least the domestic women of any value), having the extra sausage doesn't help the dating market. :mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Yes. But there’s more to it than that. A man has to be able to overcome his social conditioning. If you are looking at it from the context of the average man? Oh hell yes she’s powerful. But for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. No reason except she triggers a man’s biology. That’s all. She’s never going to be as creative as a man. She can’t even create romance. Only men can do that. She will reduce a standard boyfriend or husband to a shell.

Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there? Are they better cooks? Nope. Best chefs in the world are men.

Is she going to change her flat tire? Does she change the oil in her car?

Can she build a table? Can she give you an immaculately clean house? Nope.

A woman possess no power. It’s not the right DNA. So why do men turn into blubbering idiots?

They were trained from birth that women are goddesses. Thus more powerful than any man?
What dream world did this come from?
Evolution has made it so that a single male placental mammal can impregnate a virtually limitless number of females, whereas the female only has a single womb. THERE is your power.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Evolution has made it so that a single male placental mammal can impregnate a virtually limitless number of females, whereas the female only has a single womb. THERE is your power.
Well then 50+ partners by 25 is a bad idea I guess.
That’s not power.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
Did he also penetrate them too?
No, he had pornography painted in fresco on his walls, and had the young villages perform for him. A picture of decadence, and of democratic man, who thinks sovereignty lies within him, who has a right to everything, thinks he's entitled to everything.... even if delusional and just in the privacy of his bedroom. lol
 

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
Yes, I can control my actions. I'm not in prison.

Doesn't mean I don't have urges. Doesn't mean I don't want to fvck any attractive female that crosses my path.

See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.
The meaning of naive is natural. The point is to overcome and go beyond 'nature', not sink into conformity with it.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Kylie Jenner has more money than all of us combined.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Man, I want a hot girl. I hope to run into that chick in my sub division again when I'm out walking tomorrow. At least I got to introduce myself. She looks like 20 maybe. Looks young. She drives, but if I see her I would like to flirt with her and find out more about her. I always say hi when I'm walking. Seemed really shy.

I think she's college age because I see her out all sorts of hours of the day so she's likely out of high school.

How do you all handle this stuff when wanting to hangout with a girl if they look questionable? Don't want a pissed off dad OR end up in a sting like To Catch a Predator lol.

 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
True, but philosophy gets boring. Sometimes you have to empty your balls
The power of te
Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.
The power of testosterone can be misused. After work today I did crushing heavy deadlifts. It exponentially increased my testosterone. Then I did something I only do once in a blue moon. I went and did deadmill sprints. Three of them full out.

Learn to detect those higher than normal testosterone times and use them to your advantage. A young woman came into the sauna where I was after my workout and immediately started chatting me up. Even though she was cute, I didn’t have much interest in her. Despite having higher levels of testosterone.

Learn to control your mind. When you have more important purposes in your life it becomes easy.
A woman wants a piece of that powerful mind of yours. But you have to harness your life.
 
U

user43770

Guest
The power of te

The power of testosterone can be misused. After work today I did crushing heavy deadlifts. It exponentially increased my testosterone. Then I did something I only do once in a blue moon. I went and did deadmill sprints. Three of them full out.

Learn to detect those higher than normal testosterone times and use them to your advantage. A young woman came into the sauna where I was after my workout and immediately started chatting me up. Even though she was cute, I didn’t have much interest in her. Despite having higher levels of testosterone.

Learn to control your mind. When you have more important purposes in your life it becomes easy.
A woman wants a piece of that powerful mind of yours. But you have to harness your life.
Of course, but you have to put your mind "on display" first.

There is no way to get around the fact that women are the ultimate choosers
 

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
The power of te

Learn to control your mind. When you have more important purposes in your life it becomes easy.
A woman wants a piece of that powerful mind of yours. But you have to harness your life.
I think this needs emphasizing. A man's mind can be a conduit to the intelligible world that lies behind the seeming chaos of appearances. When women sense this, it is very attractive. Essentially, you are helping ground them.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Of course, but you have to put your mind "on display" first.

There is no way to get around the fact that women are the ultimate choosers
I can't tell if you're trolling or if you're really convinced men MUST empty their balls and that women are choosers. It's a two way street, both parties have to choose. Why are you discounting your power of choice? Seriously do you have a good answer to that?

When you sleep with some of these 9s and 10s you start to see their flaws. They take shiits and make mistakes like the rest of us. They have problems like the rest of us, they are nothing special. They have as much power as you give them.

When a woman gets used to men cucking to her she'll take advantage of them. If she tries that with you and you're turned off you'll instantly polarize her. She'll either drop the act and be extremely sweet because she sees that you value yourself way more than most men, or she'll be indifferent, in which case you move on because she has no interest. If she's a cuunt then you should simply ignore her. You should never have to convince a woman you're high value. That is some weak weak shiit.

Own your value, be it, radiate it.

Fuucking a woman to 'empty your balls' is arguably worse than jacking off because now you're wasting two people's time instead of only your own. So what if it feels good? You build a tolerance and the infatuation wears off no matter how good you lay the pipe. Acting a certain way because you're desperate to bust a nut in a woman is super cuck behavior. Raise the bar for yourself and quit using puzzy as a cop out for your shortcomings. The truth is you have zero self discipline to mold yourself and believe you deserve to be treated like a sack of shiit. You think young women have all the power when they go along and treat you just how you project yourself to be. Wake. Up.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Having your **** together more than a 25 year old guy also has power.

So does being secure and confident in yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top