Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone find direct game less effective?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is my purpose? It is networking. I do it for business, and also socially. I am always trying to extend my social circles, infiltrate social circles, network with movers and shakers, etc.
I think this is the most important thing you've written. I've been trying to figure out what sets you apart. Your tips about dominance and having a purpose are nice, but I would imagine most guys here are aware of that aspect of seduction. But the fact that you are always networking and trying to expand your social circles - that gives a much better picture of what you are doing. I would imagine you are coming off as a very friendly, sociable type.

When I was younger I worked hard on expanding my social circles as part of an overall self improvement plan. That included career, fitness, and trying to kill the shyness and awkwardness that debilitated me up to and through high school. When I was constantly trying to expand my social reach, I probably met and went out with more women during that period of my life than any other. At this time of my life I'm not trying to maintain that kind of social expansion anymore, because first of all I proved to myself what I wanted to prove, and secondly because I came to the conclusion that people annoyed me lol.

It's humorous to me that you consider a woman rubbing her butt on you as working for you. I'm not refuting it mind you, I just think it's funny :) I'm guessing that in your case, there is a sort of dance that is going on between you and the girls that seduce you (or that you seduce). I've noticed many times a girl will approach me in a very warm manner, but then drops off. I think the reason she drops off is because what she has done is a test of sorts, and I did not give the proper response. Not that I failed the test because I am weak, but rather because I have no real "intent" toward her. Because, as I have said, I'm in an exclusive LTR, and I'm not looking to cheat. Whereas when the girl approaches you, you give her some sort of signal or response to indicate "Yeah, this may be on, depending on how you play your cards". Plus it sounds like you are a good looking fellow, which doesn't hurt.

That's my best guess anyway, hope I haven't turned you into too much of a case study :)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's how handsome dudes are living!! haha
Good looking guys get rejected too but the guy who is both good looking and straight up direct with Women, cleans up big time. Depending on the girl, She might be insecure, intimidated or even fearful of talking to that handsome guy. This is why many attract "outgoing" type of chicks. Some Women who act all big and bad talk a big game but when the direct good looking guy comes towards them, They melt like butter over a full throttle heated stove.

This has happened to me many times. Im tempted to post some pictures of the girls ive attracted by straight up raw approaching them. Blocking out their faces of course.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi: Fair enough. I've always tried to be clear about my situation, so people know where I'm coming from. I've also never made any claim about being a PUA, alpha, stud, DJ, or whatever. I'm just a fairly normal guy. But sometimes you can learn something from even the dumbest guy in the room (not saying that's me lol), even if it's just how not to act.

I admittedly have no experience dating in the current horrible environment. However, I also believe women don't fundamentally change. Women today sound just like the most entitled, trashiest girls from several years ago.

I do like your posts and find them motivating. I'm here mostly for entertainment and because I find the subject interesting. But you never know, I could be "single" again tomorrow, so it doesn't hurt to stay caught up.

Last edited:
U

user43770

Zekko I'm gonna be super-candid here:

I'm really on the fence when it comes to your posts (and anybody else who's married or in a LTR; this includes Rollo, to whom I've never listened or read a single one his posts). I've even had you on Ignore for the majority of my time on SS but recently, after seeing you "liked" a few of my posts, I started reading yours, and concluded, despite that the fact that are essentially married, that you write well and just seem like a classy kind of guy.

But in my opinion you have no practical knowledge when it comes to approaching women. Because you haven't done it in years. 15 years, I presume. It doesn't matter to me what you used to do in 2004.

I've had countless out-of-shape guys try to tell me how to bench press because they "used to bench press 500 pounds back in the day."

These guys are just jealous haters and bitter because I'm willing to DO the work and therefore I'm in peak physical shape and they're NOT willing to the work so therefore they are fat and out of shape and bitter. They're the same guys who claim that having a great body means nothing to women.

There is no f'in way I'm gonna let an out-of-shape guy give me advice because they have no business telling me anything about lifting weights. There is no value in what they they "used" to do.

The animosity you mention (from the "non approach" guys) probably boils down to my saying that guys who refuse to approach are just too fearful to go after what they want. They disguise the fear by feigning superiority or pride or disinterest or "networking." But they aren't fooling anybody. And I called them out on it and they don't like it and they SHOULD be pissed about it. And that's ok with me.
I was also on the fence about zekko, and I'm pretty sure I got aggressive towards him a couple of times, but I now put him on a level with @samspade, one of the most open-minded and level-headed posters here.

U

user43770

Zekko I'm gonna be super-candid here:

I'm really on the fence when it comes to your posts (and anybody else who's married or in a LTR; this includes Rollo, to whom I've never listened or read a single one his posts). I've even had you on Ignore for the majority of my time on SS but recently, after seeing you "liked" a few of my posts, I started reading yours, and concluded, despite that the fact that are essentially married, that you write well and just seem like a classy kind of guy.

But in my opinion you have no practical knowledge when it comes to approaching women. Because you haven't done it in years. 15 years, I presume. It doesn't matter to me what you used to do in 2004.

I've had countless out-of-shape guys try to tell me how to bench press because they "used to bench press 500 pounds back in the day."

These guys are just jealous haters and bitter because I'm willing to DO the work and therefore I'm in peak physical shape and they're NOT willing to the work so therefore they are fat and out of shape and bitter. They're the same guys who claim that having a great body means nothing to women.

There is no f'in way I'm gonna let an out-of-shape guy give me advice because they have no business telling me anything about lifting weights. There is no value in what they they "used" to do.

The animosity you mention (from the "non approach" guys) probably boils down to my saying that guys who refuse to approach are just too fearful to go after what they want. They disguise the fear by feigning superiority or pride or disinterest or "networking." But they aren't fooling anybody. And I called them out on it and they don't like it and they SHOULD be pissed about it. And that's ok with me.
I get what you were going for, but that was a bad comparison. Where knowledge of gaming women may become outdated, knowledge of getting strong stays the same.

And you shouldn't paint with such a broad brush. Many of these guys are avoiding rejection, sure, but some probably have immaculate social circles, like they say.

Don't you have the majority of your success through OLD? You aren't exactly an expert on cold-approaching these days...

Edit - I'm not either. Ask @rando5495 something

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi: Fair enough. I've always tried to be clear about my situation, so people know where I'm coming from. I've also never made any claim about being a PUA, alpha, stud, DJ, or whatever. I'm just a fairly normal guy. But sometimes you can learn something from even the dumbest guy in the room (not saying that's me lol), even if it's just how not to act.

I admittedly have no experience dating in the current horrible environment. However, I also believe women don't fundamentally change. Women today sound just like the most entitled, trashiest girls from several years ago.

I do like your posts and find them motivating. I'm here mostly for entertainment and because I find the subject interesting. But you never know, I could be "single" again tomorrow, so it doesn't hurt to stay caught up.
Being successful today requires a certain mindset. It can be acquired. The player supreme basic laws hold true. Married mindset doesnt work here. With The right mindset you wont get hung up on bullshyt or used.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you were going for, but that was a bad comparison. Where knowledge of gaming women may become outdated, knowledge of getting strong stays the same.
One of the best kicking coaches in football, Doug Blevins, has never kicked a ball in his life. Yet he was good enough for Adam Vinatieri.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Where are the cowardly Lyins too afraid to approach the women they want? Are you poosies still cowering in fear from the ScArY womenz?

images.jpeg

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was also on the fence about zekko, and I'm pretty sure I got aggressive towards him a couple of times, but I now put him on a level with @samspade, one of the most open-minded and level-headed posters here.
I had no idea I was such a controversial figure. I don't really remember any aggression, but that's the nice thing about being an old b@stard - you forget your grudges lol. Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.

Anyway, disagreement is good. I hate when forums have a "group think", it gets too cult-like. If we're different as individuals, that just makes the group stronger, IMO. Sort of like how differing genes makes the species stronger.

Being successful today requires a certain mindset. It can be acquired. The player supreme basic laws hold true. Married mindset doesnt work here. With The right mindset you wont get hung up on bullshyt or used.
Well, I'm not married. I don't believe it's a good deal for men these days. Which is a shame because I think wanting to be a father and start a family are admirable qualities. Even though those aren't my goals. My girlfriend does live with me, but that's my choice. Reading about all the trashy women guys run into on here only makes me think it's a good idea to hold onto a decent one when you find her. We've been together 15 years now, but mind you I don't hold any illusions that it couldn't all fall apart tomorrow, and I try to recognize that every day. I don't believe you should be dependent on another person, so I keep that frame of mind.

I guess most guys here are aspiring to personify the "cad" type. And that's great, but I think it's fine, even desirable, that we don't all have the same goals. Not every guy here is trying to spin plates until death. @Atom Smasher is in a LTR now, IIRC he's even talked about getting engaged, and he has a well respected reputation. I think you can learn a lot about women being in a LTR.

You talk about being successful, but I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
@stormrider, one question:
How tall are you?
He has to be over 6’1. No way he can seduce women as fast as says if he is not over 6’1.

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now can you?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has to be over 6’1. No way he can seduce women as fast as says if he is not over 6’1.

He can’t disclose height because then his posts won’t have much meaning. Can’t go in and dominate at yoga class if all the girls are 5’11 and you are 5’8 now, can you?
You can if they have excessively large camel toes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is simply another tool in a fitness or martial art toolkit. Yoga improves balance, control and flexibility. It also aids mental clarity and breathing. For every 10 women in yoga theres 1-3 men. Communication will occur before or after the session. Try it youll feel better especially if you roll hard core in the gym.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Level Headed, that's me. Seriously, one of my most defining characteristics is that I stay on a very even keel.
Considering you have been with your girlfriend for 15 years and live with her, wondering what is the worst thing a woman has done to you or family member?

You talk about being successful, but I thought most of us here agreed women are not ultimately that important, that they should not be the center of your life, but rather they should be on the periphery. If that is the case, why would anyone define success by whether or not you are spinning five plates, or living a player lifestyle? Women aren't that important, remember? They should not define you.
Everyone agrees women aren’t that important, yet a lot of the top players on here are married or in LTR or have kids. That is tough to take.

I should have made women the focus my life in my 20s, I would have made married with a kid now. Instead I focused on being “great” and making money. Now I have tons of money, more than I’ll ever need, and can’t get 37 year old divorced women to call me back.

Kind of regret finding this site.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering you have been with your girlfriend for 15 years and live with her, wondering what is the worst thing a woman has done to you or family member?

Everyone agrees women aren’t that important, yet a lot of the top players on here are married or in LTR or have kids. That is tough to take.

I should have made women the focus my life in my 20s, I would have made married with a kid now. Instead I focused on being “great” and making money. Now I have tons of money, more than I’ll ever need, and can’t get 37 year old divorced women to call me back.

Kind of regret finding this site.
Trump, I know exactly what you are saying. I know many successful doctors and attorneys in their 40s and 50s who own large practices, some of whom are networked heavy, but still cannot find or bang young hot women.

BUT like them, if you have the money as you claim, why haven’t you:

1) Hired a personal trainer and dietician;
2) Visited a dermatologist and HRT doc and got on an anti-aging regimen and Retin-a script;
3) Hired a style consultant or went to Zegna store to get a sick wardrobe of style;
4) Gone to the most exclusive lounges, getting a VIP table and popping bottles all weekend?

If you are not trolling, why have you done none of this if you have the resources to?

I attribute it to laziness or unwillingness. Hence your dilemma. Don’t blame SoSuave my friend. Blame yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will attest.

I was doing corporate-lunch yoga on the regular for a few months back in 2011 and I felt a near-perfect, albeit fleeting, sense of peace, calm, and energy after every yoga session.

But the macho-sexist-"Alpha" tells me that yoga is too feminine. I'd rather spend my time doing something miserable and "manly" like squats LOL
I consider yoga a "tune up".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yoga is simply another tool in a fitness or martial art toolkit. Yoga improves balance, control and flexibility. It also aids mental clarity and breathing. For every 10 women in yoga theres 1-3 men.
It's too bad that yoga became such a female thing in the West. In India, where it is more of a spiritual practice, it's considered more of a masculine pursuit. But they consider even the physical to be from a divine source, so keeping a strong body is considered a spiritual act also. Of course, they also do yoga to pay off karmic debt, but that's another story - that wouldn't mesh too well with Western beliefs.

But as I was saying, it's too bad it became so associated with women over here because there are a lot of benefits. Unfortunately it's so predominately female that a lot of the guys who show up for yoga end up looking like they're try hard or desperate.

Oh, I've suffered as many or more wounds from women as anyone else here, especially when I was younger. I haven't been cheated on much (that I know of), but I've suffered indignities and broken hearts, believe me. Most of these I blame myself for, but I didn't have the experience when I was younger to do otherwise. Just a few examples:
One girl I had no interest in, but she wouldn't leave me alone until I was hooked on her, then she stonewalled me (attention wh0re).
Several girls have vandalized my car.
Some have searched my things behind my back because they were suspicious I was up to something. And me being so innocent too! :)
Several have made up lies about me to make me look bad after a breakup.
I could go on but I don't care to dredge it all up. I was a stupid kid/young adult.

I've done well financially, I've been able to retire early. I would take the money every time. Money is more versatile than a woman, and can be used to benefit yourself more than a woman. You can use it to buy freedom, go to interesting places, learn to fly, take on expensive hobbies (most hobbies are expensive, let's face it), educate yourself, buy a car, live whatever lifestyle you like, live off the grid, pay for a home gym, do the stuff Guru talked about, anything. I'd take the money every time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I participate in yoga because i think it helps me be relaxed, it gives you motor control, flexibility and i get great mental clarity. I cant help but to think it assists atheletic performance. The women to men ratio is a side benefit.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Trump, I know exactly what you are saying. I know many successful doctors and attorneys in their 40s and 50s who own large practices, some of whom are networked heavy, but still cannot find or bang young hot women.
Good to know they are in the same boat.

BUT like them, if you have the money as you claim, why haven’t you:

1) Hired a personal trainer and dietician;
I have one now.

2) Visited a dermatologist and HRT doc and got on an anti-aging regimen and Retin-a script;
I have.

3) Hired a style consultant or went to Zegna store to get a sick wardrobe of style;
Wont do.

I got Maxim models in my 20 buying clothes from Walmart. I went out with hot chicks wearing jeans that were 3 for $10.

Everyone says dress matters, I don’t think it does. You can’t dress sloppily or dirty, but imho an expensive suit or expensive clothes isn’t going to change anything.

4) Gone to the most exclusive lounges, getting a VIP table and popping bottles all weekend?
That isn’t my style and I’m not part of that crowd. All the girls there want $$$. I am dreaming, but I want a girl who wants nothing, just me.

I attribute it to laziness or unwillingness. Hence your dilemma.
True. I think my dilemma is more limited social group. In my 20s I was rocking, 2 dates in one night with models, girls coming in and out my apartment every weekend, girls sleeping over, girls phoning me non stop.

Now it’s ridiculous. Even if a girl has any type of look to her, their attitude is the worst.

Don’t blame SoSuave my friend. Blame yourself.
Sosuave brainwashes you, or it did me, with the “f these girls, women are worthless, focus of your goals, your life, your passion, marriage is for suckers, don’t be a beta fool and get married, don’t be a sucker, women ain’t nothing, etc, etc, etc.

I see everyone around me got married and have kids, and I’m still telling myself I’m the man because I have “money” and “freedom”?

Part of it is my fault and sometimes I’m dying inside. But I guess the only solution is keep improving right?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wont do.

I got Maxim models in my 20 buying clothes from Walmart. I went out with hot chicks wearing jeans that were 3 for $10.

Everyone says dress matters, I don’t think it does. You can’t dress sloppily or dirty, but imho an expensive suit or expensive clothes isn’t going to change anything.
You’re not 20 years old anymore. A playboy in his 40s is refined, sophisticated and debonaire. You’re still holding on to memories of when you were in your 20s “delivering pizza and banging your customers.” It’s a different age group, different dynamic, and requires a different approach.

My last gf was 23 yo and dated a pro ballplayer for a year, a household name who was previously married to an A-list celebrity we all know. Some members here know this story about me. You want to compete with pro ballplayers as a no name, low-status man wearing Levi’s in his 40s? Lol come on bro

That isn’t my style and I’m not part of that crowd. All the girls there want $$$. I am dreaming, but I want a girl who wants nothing, just me.
Those girls don’t want money; they want fun. I love hanging with and slaying those model types but they are just fun, not LT investments.

I’m not sure what you are looking for, is it hot model types in their early to mid twenties to have fun with—or—are you looking to get married to a hot 20 something yo who doesn’t party?

I can direct you to either if you are straight with your intent.
True. I think my dilemma is more limited social group. In my 20s I was rocking, 2 dates in one night with models, girls coming in and out my apartment every weekend, girls sleeping over, girls phoning me non stop.
You’re not in your 20s anymore. New game. Time to grow up.

Sosuave brainwashes you, or it did me, with the “f these girls, women are worthless, focus of your goals, your life, your passion, marriage is for suckers, don’t be a beta fool and get married, don’t be a sucker, women ain’t nothing, etc, etc, etc.

I see everyone around me got married and have kids, and I’m still telling myself I’m the man because I have “money” and “freedom”?

Part of it is my fault and sometimes I’m dying inside. But I guess the only solution is keep improving right?
Sosuave didn’t brainwash me. Matter of fact I got married three year after I joined. And then divorced lol

Sosuave doesn’t run your life man. You’re a grown man and make your own decisions. If you were savvy enough to make millions, then finding, banging, or marrying young women is easy in comparison. But you have to put in the physical, style, and venue work and stop saying you won’t do this or that because it feels uncomfortable or foreign as you hold on to antiquated memories of how it used to be. What you are doing is obviously not working so it’s time to surrender fruitless thinking. Start by having your money work for you and employ the suggestions I outlined in the previous post.

I’m older than you and live in NYC and have been going through 20-40 new model types in their early to mid twenties a year for the last few years.

I’m not the one telling you to do nothing to attact them either. I am telling you exactly what I do to attract them. If you follow my suggestions, there is absolutely no way you won’t be meeting dozens of new young hot chicks every year.

It’s simple actually. Spend your money to look your best across the board and be in places where all the hot women are while “flexing” your status. You’re like the genius who attained an IQ of 190 but can’t put a lego together.