"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

40year old, a 19 year old and alcohol.

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Growth hormones are in the meat. Plus they stop eating soups as often, you gotta eat liquid food several times per week, otherwise digestion slows waay down with solids.
Eat more vegetables.

In Asian culture or cuisine, there's lots of greenery in the food and there's also herbal soups.

Western food, although tasty is highly fattening, I think its probably due to the climate-cold (at least this is my experience when I was stationed in Europe) and the scarcity of food in the past, that a regiment of recipes reflect the need to maximise the most calories in the person at one set meal.

However that trend is slowly shifting to a more balanced diet.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Some of the European countries, Russia, Japan, Korea have skinny and hot looking women while here in North America a lot of ours are land whales lol.
Everytime when I'm in Seoul, it never fails to impress me when I'm in the presence of a matured woman, they age so gracefully there.

A 40 year old women in Seoul could easily pass off for an early 30's or even late 20's woman in Europe.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I had a girl tell me she was 18 (looked like she was 20). Later she confessed that she's only 15. This was last night. If you're going out with her check ID. I'm in Florida btw
Yikes! Yea, FL is real strict about this stuff. That would get you on To Catch a Predator. I miss that show btw. True Crime started it up again a couple years ago. Dodged a major bullet.

80 years ago there was really nothing wrong with this. No wonder white birthrates are down now.

Personally, I think the age of consent should be 16 in all states. I'm sorry, but a 16 or 17 year old knows what they're doing when sleeping with someone. At least Missouri was 17. I have seen 15 yr olds that look 18. Personally 16 is really pushing it. Someone who is attracted to the 14, 15 yr olds is sick I think if they're in their 20s and older.

Richer Breault from to Catch a Predator. Dude was only 19 yrs old and went to see a 14 year old and got his life ruined. he's one of them I really felt sorry for.

 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
This is honestly a complicated subject that have facets that I don't want to get into. I would just say keep it at age 18
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm also 40. Love young girls. Good luck to you sir.
Just don't end up like him lol. The newer Hansen vs Predator they have a really hot HB9 19 year old theater student. Rock solid now. So totally smash her. Those are the young women I like 20 ish like her. I'd go wild over something like that.

 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Just don't end up like him lol. The newer Hansen vs Predator they have a really hot HB9 19 year old theater student. Rock solid now. So totally smash her. Those are the young women I like 20 ish like her. I'd go wild over something like that.

Yeah, when I say younger girls, I mean girls between legal age to 24.
Yeah, the girl in the video is hot.
I like all nationality White, Asian, Black, Indian, European, etc. Some Asian chicks who are 24 yo look like 14 yo LOL
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yeah, when I say younger girls, I mean girls between legal age to 24.
Yeah, the girl in the video is hot.
I like all nationality White, Asian, Black, Indian, European, etc. Some Asian chicks who are 24 yo look like 14 yo LOL
I'll have to go on google or Reddit sometime and see if I can find out who she is. That girl is hot as F!! Really, just the way she acts, the smile and her voice and body language I'd so hit that.

Can you imagine if they did this, only with legal age chats just to see the reaction of guys and how many would show up? I can't say if I saw HER and she said she's 18 that I wouldn't go lol even though it might be TV crew or a robbery. Where can I find 19 year olds as hot as this. The cute acting part makes her even hotter.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I'll have to go on google or Reddit sometime and see if I can find out who she is. That girl is hot as F!! Really, just the way she acts, the smile and her voice and body language I'd so hit that.

Can you imagine if they did this, only with legal age chats just to see the reaction of guys and how many would show up? I can't say if I saw HER and she said she's 18 that I wouldn't go lol even though it might be TV crew or a robbery. Where can I find 19 year olds as hot as this. The cute acting part makes her even hotter.
You can find them in colleges or shopping malls.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top