Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

40year old, a 19 year old and alcohol.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 19yr old woman. We had good convo. She gave me her number. She mentioned she goes to this place in town where they serve her even though she is underage. I’m going to set up a date, possibly go to that same place and then head back to mine. What’s the protocol of underage girls drinking in your house? Is this going to be an issue? I recently started pulling 19yr olds, not sure how to handle it with getting in trouble with the law. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a 19yr old woman. We had good convo. She gave me her number. She mentioned she goes to this place in town where they serve her even though she is underage. I’m going to set up a date, possibly go to that same place and then head back to mine. What’s the protocol of underage girls drinking in your house? Is this going to be an issue? I recently started pulling 19yr olds, not sure how to handle it with getting in trouble with the law. Lol
They can be police "bait" for males who would serve alcohol. I wouldn't advise it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Yea, I'm attracted to younger women too, but seriously a 19 yr old, basically just fresh out of high school and booze is a no no. Not only legal reasons but I'd feel I'd be taking advantage of her. It just feels wrong.

I look young and I wouldn't even go after anyone under 21 and if I did I certainly wouldn't to anywhere near booze.

You sure she's 19 also and not 17? I'd watch it if I were you. Also, at your age what happens if her dad finds out? He would not be happy with you.

At my job I have some good looking teens and early 20s adults. This one hot brunette cashier was 18 and I had a crush on her and her dad saw me posting on her facebook and was pretty mad at me. He even told my boss about it and she warned me he was pretty ticked an older guy was liking his daughter and told me to stay away from her. Granted I heard from everyone he's a douche but I certainly didn't want to get jumped.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Age of consent is 18, so you're good, but make sure she is 18. If you go to that place, don't buy her alcohol, find out how much it is, give her money, say sorry girl, you're on your own, it's the law. :D
1.You can not be prosecuted for giving her money.
2.You can not be prosecuted for enticing a minor or whatever it is called. (if caught not a word to police)

You should be able to ask her to join you at your house. Just tell her you got beer at home, is it alright with you if we drink at my place.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Age of consent is 18, so you're good, but make sure she is 18. If you go to that place, don't buy her alcohol, find out how much it is, give her money, say sorry girl, you're on your own, it's the law. :D
1.You can not be prosecuted for giving her money.
2.You can not be prosecuted for enticing a minor or whatever it is called. (if caught not a word to police)

You should be able to ask her to join you at your house. Just tell her you got beer at home, is it alright with you if we drink at my place.
I would check, and get a photo of her ID as well. I'm not kidding. Down here in FL law enforcement and prosecutors are very strict about prosecuting crimes involving minors. Better make sure she's 18. Down here your life is over if she's not.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily 16 is legal banging age here, without any 'age gap laws' at all lol
I did manage to bang a super hot 17 year old last year, but it was a freaking lottery win! I wish more very young girls were into older guys, but truth is, 95% of them won't give you a second look if you are 'old' in their eyes. Sucks as the young ones are often crazy hot. There's a 17 year old receptionist girl as my place who is like a 10/10. Every single guy wants to bang her, but she's only interested in the hot instagram male model dudes lol

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily 16 is legal banging age here, without any 'age gap laws' at all lol
I did manage to bang a super hot 17 year old last year, but it was a freaking lottery win! I wish more very young girls were into older guys, but truth is, 95% of them won't give you a second look if you are 'old' in their eyes. Sucks as the young ones are often crazy hot. There's a 17 year old receptionist girl as my place who is like a 10/10. Every single guy wants to bang her, but she's only interested in the hot instagram male model dudes lol
Nice. Missouri is 17. Fl 18 and very strict.

It's a shame because 70 years ago this wouldn't be frowned upon as much like it is now. We wouldn't be talking about this like we do now.

The only thing about 16 to 22 yr olds is they can be ditzy. I work with those age groups and some of the girls are very hot but they're just so immature and ditzy at the same time. They can be very annoying.

I prefer the 24 to 28 range. They seem less picky and snooty. These women 30 and over seem to be very picky, entitled, obsessed with money and snotty.

I prefer younger women over older if given the choice. Really I'd take a 19 yr old over a 40 yr old and I'm 35. As I said women 30 and over dont take me seriously and think I'm a kid and say I look too young. Even on old I get more replies from women under 30. I know I should be more age appropriate but they just dont show as much interest in me as younger women. I even switched my old pic to at least try to look a bit closer to my age since most on old are mid 30s on up around here

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl tell me she was 18 (looked like she was 20). Later she confessed that she's only 15. This was last night. If you're going out with her check ID. I'm in Florida btw

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would check, and get a photo of her ID as well. I'm not kidding. Down here in FL law enforcement and prosecutors are very strict about prosecuting crimes involving minors. Better make sure she's 18. Down here your life is over if she's not.
Unless you are Jeff Epstien

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
A few days ago I was walking home from a grocery store.
I’m in Russia -
And I see this picture.
Two dudes in their twenties standing uproght talking to each other.
Two girls in their teens sitting down gigling about 6 feet away.
I go between them.
I over hear dudes say - I have a problem she is 15.

Well I would also jave a problem my freedom taken away for years.
I rather jerk off.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get girls 17-20 eye fvcking me all the time, whether it be the grocery store or the mall or wherever. They make it obvious too, they don’t mind you catching them staring lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago I was walking home from a grocery store.
I’m in Russia -
And I see this picture.
Two dudes in their twenties standing uproght talking to each other.
Two girls in their teens sitting down gigling about 6 feet away.
I go between them.
I over hear dudes say - I have a problem she is 15.

Well I would also jave a problem my freedom taken away for years.
I rather jerk off.
That's a hot girl in the thumbnail.

How old are the dudes? Isn't 16 legal in Russia? I suppose they could just talk to the girls and give it some time.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we had anywhere near that money we wouldn't be on forums getting advice in the first place lol.
I like coming here. I like giving advice, reading interesting articles, and messaging people who are somewhat like minded.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the European countries, Russia, Japan, Korea have skinny and hot looking women while here in North America a lot of ours are land whales lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just go out for some good clean fun.

If sex is on the table then so be it but it shouldn't be a priority, it never was for me but it always almost heads that way in the end.

My meaning is, have fun, for both of you, make it a great evening or day, something to remember by and the sex will fall into place when both of you are comfortable with each other.

The attraction is already there so all that's left is the comfort level.