Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good part time jobs to meet girls.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
- I work a crappy part time job right now.
- I own my own business but being summer my sales are hurting super bad.
- I don't just want short term bang and dump em types.
- wife material if I ever decide I want to be married.
- I prefer young ones now but educated or college aged ones becoming educated and mature ones.
- A woman 22 to 43 years old. College educated or going to college and intelligent and an HB 6.5 on up.
- I'm not looking for some 22 yr old just for a short term hookup.
- I'm quality over quantity.
Are you saying young hot 22 year old girls want to have sex with you but you are refusing because it would be a short term hook up and they are not college educated and mature enough for you?

Damn bro. What are you doing cleaning at a grocery store. You should be a top Hollywood actor.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying young hot 22 year old girls want to have sex with you but you are refusing because it would be a short term hook up and they are not college educated and mature enough for you?

Damn bro. What are you doing cleaning at a grocery store. You should be a top Hollywood actor.
LOL no. I wish lol. I don't know many 22 yr olds lol. I mean lol seriously if one wanted to bang me and wasn't an STD slut then um like you I would bang them. Common sense lol.

What I mean is I'm not actively chasing them trying to get a short term bang. I mean I want an actual girlfriend but I prefer than 22-30ish range.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about wine tastings? Open mics? poetry sessions? casting calls?

What do you think high quality women like?
Not bad but those type at the same time attract those uber snobs as well. Hot looking women, educated but very stuck up. I'm the type and most of my family the beer drinking variety type people who social drink and into sports and that, more partying type that likes to drink beer, not white collar wine tasting. I mean I'm not into the country club type women if that's what you mean.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Not bad but those type at the same time attract those uber snobs as well. Hot looking women, educated but very stuck up...
You know, the biggest misconception of rejection is not them rejecting you personally but the fact you botched your technique. Why not go to these places where you know the hot but snobby ones are but doing it so you can get better?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know, the biggest misconception of rejection is not them rejecting you personally but the fact you botched your technique. Why not go to these places where you know the hot but snobby ones are but doing it so you can get better?
True. Like I learned a lot from that hb9. I never had a date with an hb9 that hot before or snobby but nerves wise I felt I handled myself really well especially When she walked in and so much prettier than the photos I saw online of her. I was pretty calm. Think like jordan Binnginton game 7 lol. The flub I did was I gave too much out about my business early on and that seemed to change the mood of her big time. She was hoping I was a rich guy it seemed and that's when she started putting people down with no college degrees and that. Btw I have a degree she was talking about others.

I should have waited to tell her more about my business it was a slip of the tounge I made while talking to her. I mean if I didnt do that maybe I would have got a second date but it wouldn't have last much more so maybe on my part that was a good thing. Saved me money from paying for a second date lol. Either way just a terrible personality and she bragged so much about herself. So I learned a lot from it and yea next time one is that snobby and rude I should not put up with them and end the date.

I think I can handle these uber hot hb9 and 10 snobs now if they get out of hand like that.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
True. Like I learned a lot from that hb9. I never had a date with an hb9 that hot before or snobby but nerves wise I felt I handled myself really well especially When she walked in and so much prettier than the photos I saw online of her. I was pretty calm. Think like jordan Binnginton game 7 lol. The flub I did was I gave too much out about my business early on and that seemed to change the mood of her big time. She was hoping I was a rich guy it seemed and that's when she started putting people down with no college degrees and that. Btw I have a degree she was talking about others.

I should have waited to tell her more about my business it was a slip of the tounge I made while talking to her. I mean if I didnt do that maybe I would have got a second date but it wouldn't have last much more so maybe on my part that was a good thing. Saved me money from paying for a second date lol. Either way just a terrible personality and she bragged so much about herself. So I learned a lot from it and yea next time one is that snobby and rude I should not put up with them and end the date.

I think I can handle these uber hot hb9 and 10 snobs now if they get out of hand like that.
There's no need to waste time gleaning from that encounter. Just pick out what you did right, mitigate what you did wrong, and do another approach. But most importantly approach.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Volunteer for your local animal shelter.
Girls like animals. I went into my local shelter once right before we bought a puppy to see if they had any puppies to adopt. It was mostly old ladies there lol. But I see young girls always volunteering at this places.

I really do need a chick to plow to get my mind off OLD so much. But I need a clean person, not a slut that might have STDs.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine taking a job to meet women.