Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good part time jobs to meet girls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I've had people suggest to me who work in restaurants and such that getting a job at places like that is a good place to meet girls because most of them have hot, young single chicks working in them. Even my town which is mostly old people the restaurants and bars have really hot 20 year told chicks working as hosts and servers.

I could never work in a restaurant or bar. I'd be dropping the food and forgetting orders and such. Are there any other good jobs other than low end retail at the mall the has a lot of hot chicks?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The local Mall. But bar and restaurant is legit though.
yea I know restaurant thing. I mean if you seen my post about problems with women over 30 taking me seriously then you know why I want the more mid 20s range women and somewhere liek a restaurant will have more of those because OLD there are hardly any women under 30 down here unless they're fat.

Someone suggested the fleamarket I have my business at. Well, the clientele at fleamarket, at least the area I'm in tends to be a bit on the lower end of the scale people wise. I do see hot chicks in there though under 30 though from time to time. The only problem is that usually they're with their husbands or boyfriends and come to just walk around for cheap stuff. Some of the chicks are really hot but 90 percent of the time they're with a boyfriend or husband.

What's the deal with that? A lot of these hot chicks I see at the fleamarket are with guys who you would think would have no shot. I mean they're fat and ugly or just not very attractive and dress crappy and look like white trash and yet they get HB 7 thru 9s.

But yea, I really need to get inside a good mall to sell but the rent is VERY high in most indoor malls otherwise I'd be all over it. If I had a business in a mall do you think I'd be able to pull in more tail, especially the under 30 crowd if I have a kisok out in the open? I sell mobile phone accessories.

The malls down here are mostly outdoor so I can't sell my electronics outside. Up in St. Louis there are some nice indoor malls that have tons of chicks in them.

Another thing, since my market is only open a few days a week is that during the school year the local university has an outdoor market on Tue where people sell stuff. Would that be a good way to meet hot college aged chicks? A guy at the market who sells perfume tried it a couple times and said tons of hot chicks at the college. He also said the college students don't haggle on price like the old people at the fleamarket does.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard stories about Uber and Lyft being a good way to meet women, especially friday and Saturday nights when h0es be going out in droves to get drunk...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a yoga studio consistently, get licensed as a yoga teacher, teach classes. Those are 98% women and if you're attractive on top of providing great classes they'll flock to your classes.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is this now? in previous times woman who would look for men at work and would change jobs looking for a husband, are you guys that desperate for that? you work to make money, you go out and do whatever you want you like to meet people

just follow the basics, don't waste time like this

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Go to a yoga studio consistently, get licensed as a yoga teacher, teach classes. Those are 98% women and if you're attractive on top of providing great classes they'll flock to your classes.
You know, for my gym credit one summer in community college I took a Pilates class for that very reason lol. Probably about 25 students and only two of us guys. The other guy was taking the class with his girlfriend or something. Downside there was only 4 hot chicks in it, but one was a solid 9.5 too that I sat next too and chatted up. I actually asked her out one day after classes and she told me to get my phone out and put her number in lol. She had a boyfriend though I saw on facebook but I decided to go ahead and ask anyway. We chatted via text a bit but she ultimately said she had her bf she was committed to.

I miss college. I was a few years older than most the students but still looked the same age. Surprisingly, girls are a lot easier to talk to in college especially if you're classmates. They seem to have their guard down a lot more in class and on campus compared to cold approaching in public like a bar, etc where their radar is up. A lot more laid back and approachable.

That's why I always think it's easier to meet people if you at least somewhat know them or in a setting like a college or even job. You're somewhat familiar with your classmates, their personality, etc. Also, colleges have events going on around campus and activates to do too and a lot cheaper than going on multiple dates out to eat that are dead ends.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you seem super set on going out of your way to pick women up. Out of curiosity what's your endgame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
OP you seem super set on going out of your way to pick women up. Out of curiosity what's your endgame?
End game? Well, I don't just want short term bang and dump em types. More mid to long term relationships, even wife material if I ever decide I want to be married. I'm not looking for some 22 yr old just for a short term hookup. That's why if you notice my posts I'm not into those slutty women or slutty looking ones. Those are a turn off to me. I mean, yea I prefer young ones now but educated or college aged ones becoming educated and mature ones.

The only problem seems to be those types of women are older like on Match.com for example and their standards are just uber higher because the competition is so fierce.

Lets put it this way. A woman 22 to 43 years old. College educated or going to college and intelligent and an HB 6.5 on up.

I'm quality over quantity.

U

user43770

It would be one thing if I needed the extra money, but getting a crappy part-time job with the hopes of meeting women?

You can just go to those same places in your free-time. Become a regular at a local bar or restaurant and you can meet all of the women working there.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There really isn’t a shortage of people our age here. I have no trouble finding men 35-60 to date. There are plenty of females here as well.

I have read all of your other thread about the snobby HB9.5 and some of your other posts. You keep mentioning it’s because you look younger that you’re having a hard time finding girls who “take your seriously.” That’s BS and has no basis in any reality for women. You look about your age and average cuteness (like me). I think your “game” needs a ton of work if you'll allow me to be honest. You come off as needy and desperate and without options of any kind. The thread calling that chick a snob while you simultaneously obsessed over her shows you have no frame. From my brief interact with you, I will say you need to work on yourself. Your status, your approach and your state of mind. It all is a bit off in that you seem a little bitter and not empowered. You are too focused on what women want or are thinking of you. Build up yourself for you, not them.

You approach me on here knowing i am 39, I am currently seeing and sleeping with four men and that I want to be single. That shows me you are not being selective enough. You are taking what you can get. I am not for you in any way. Likewise you are not for me. I make way more than you, and am more stable so in my eyes your status is too low for me to even consider. It’s partly why I tend to date only older men that have their **** together and a some toys too. But even before that, the way you approached showed me you aren’t alpha. Your frame or game (the terms are new to me) are not strong and you won’t attract or keep quality using your current technique. The guys here can help you.

Not saying this to demean you or belittle you. But so that maybe you can get on the right track and to where you want to be, dating women who are more your match and share goals. You may be punching above your weight class for now. Def focus on yourself more than the chicks. Don’t bend for us, be a rock. You don’t need a other job, you may need a “better” one if you want some money (which i consider part of status). You don’t sound super driven or motivated either saying you like easy jobs and no stress. That’s not always the most attractive quality. Whatever you do, do it well and be motivated and positive. We are drawn to that. Be an expert at whatever your field is.

Since you’re local to me, I know the scene here and it’s not that sparse as you say. Stop blaming the scene and look at your “game.”. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It would be one thing if I needed the extra money, but getting a crappy part-time job with the hopes of meeting women?

You can just go to those same places in your free-time. Become a regular at a local bar or restaurant and you can meet all of the women working there.
I work a crappy part time job right now. It's at a grocery store just a couple days a week. I do it just for the stock options. Only 7 hours a week. I go in for 3.5 hours and clean. Very easy job for a little extra cash. I originally took it when I first moved down here as a temp job for me until I found something better. Like I said very easy low stress just cleaning. I got some hot chicks in the 18 to 21 range where I work but they act very ditzy. One of them I seriously wanted to plow since she was 17 and her dad got mad when he found out I liked her due to my age.

Otherwise I own my own business but being summer my sales are hurting super bad. I'd work a part time additional job if it was super easy and low stress.

U

user43770

I'd work a part time additional job if it was super easy and low stress.
If you're a good swimmer you could get some certs and be a lifeguard. If you have some size you could be a doorman at a nightclub. Valet seems like a pretty low stress gig where you would meet women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
There really isn’t a shortage of people our age here. I have no trouble finding men 35-60 to date. There are plenty of females here as well.

I have read all of your other thread about the snobby HB9.5 and some of your other posts. You keep mentioning it’s because you look younger that you’re having a hard time finding girls who “take your seriously.” That’s BS and has no basis in any reality for women. You look about your age and average cuteness (like me). I think your “game” needs a ton of work if you'll allow me to be honest. You come off as needy and desperate and without options of any kind. The thread calling that chick a snob while you simultaneously obsessed over her shows you have no frame. From my brief interact with you, I will say you need to work on yourself. Your status, your approach and your state of mind. It all is a bit off in that you seem a little bitter and not empowered. You are too focused on what women want or are thinking of you. Build up yourself for you, not them. You approach me on here knowing i am 39, I am currently seeing and sleeping with four men and that I want to be single. That shows me you are not being selective enough. You are taking what you can get. I am not for you in any way. Likewise you are not for me. I make way more than you, and am more stable so in my eyes you status is too low for me to consider. But even before that, the way you approached showed me you aren’t alpha. You’re frame or game (the terms are new to me) are not strong and you won’t attract or keep quality using your current technique. The guys here can help you.

Not saying this to demean you or belittle you. But so that maybe you can get on the right track and to where you want to be, dating women who are more your match and share goals. You may be punching above your weight class for now. Def focus on yourself more than the chicks. Don’t bend for us, be a rock. You don’t need a other job, you may need a “better” one if you want some money (which i consider part of status).

Since you’re local to me, I know the scene here and it’s not that sparse as you say. Stop blaming the scene and look at your “game.”. I hope this helps.
Well, I work with people in their 20s, in college, college age and they all complain about around here and wanting to move to places like Tampa or Miami because it's boring old people. I was reading City Data forum and a lot of the people on there who move here in their 30s hate it. I've never seen more old people than this region.

Oh,and as I said, that part time job is just for the stock options. Easy job at night. So why not do it still? As I said I sell products online and own my own business which yea it doesn't make nearly as much as you currently. I saw your job title and I figure it pays okay. I hope to move into a mall in like a year from now once I save more money.

It seems around here healthcare is the field a lot get into. Mostly healthcare and service industry around here.

I myself like to be my own boss and I HATE working for others. Why would I want to work 40 to 50 hours a week 5 days a week?

Even if it's a $75,000 a year job I'd rather be an entrepreneur making only $40,000 a year and having more freedom to do what I want, set my own hours (to an extent) and be able to go do stuff when I want and not waking up 730 in the morning everyday.

Work isn't everything in life. A lot of women have that attitude about wanting to earn as much as men and being workaholics.

Again, I'd rather be self-employed and maybe have to make a bit less and even pay more having to purchase my own medical insurance than being a slave for 40 plus hours a week. Like today the market isn't open on Tuesdays so I was able to sleep in and then go shopping and then come on here and reply to you :)

Oh, and btw you mentioned your looks. I think you're pretty to be honest. I see nothing wrong with you. I mean you're not an HB9 but you're a cute woman. FYI I seriously wasn't trying to hit on you in the PMs. Of course I think you're pretty and wanted to hangout becuase you're local and not because I want to get in your pants or anything lol. I just wanted to hangout on friendly type terms. I'm not that much of a horn dog and desperate like some. I mean looks wise, yes I'd date a woman like yourself.

From the looks from what you told me you like your age on up. You seem more mature sounding in that sense anyway. I'm attracted to women who are younger than me and as I said I talk to them better than ones my age and older.

No offense, but it seems women once they hit early 30s they're just more uptight in general and their attitude is a lot different. This is why I prefer that age range around 23-29. The younger ones seem less standoff ish and I hold conversations with them a lot easier and overall just more friendly.

Just read the OLD profiles for women. They're a lot more demanding in their 30s.

Btw why don't you want to be in a seriously relationship and settle down with someone? I mean you're getting to that age. Don't you want children? A lot of women don't want kids these days. White birthrates are really suffering because of this.

I know its dumb to ask this, but where do people like in their 20s even hangout around here lol?

A

AJ84

Did a variety of jobs to pay for university. Hands down, by a mile, the best jobs for joining social groups and dating were in restaurants and bars.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put that time and energy into developing a new business or your existing business. if you are a real entrepreneur you can't be happy making pennies while the owner makes the dollars.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I work with people in their 20s, in college, college age and they all complain about around here and wanting to move to places like Tampa or Miami because it's boring old people. I was reading City Data forum and a lot of the people on there who move here in their 30s hate it. I've never seen more old people than this region.

Oh,and as I said, that part time job is just for the stock options. Easy job at night. So why not do it still? As I said I sell products online and own my own business which yea it doesn't make nearly as much as you currently. I saw your job title and I figure it pays okay. I hope to move into a mall in like a year from now once I save more money.

It seems around here healthcare is the field a lot get into. Mostly healthcare and service industry around here.

I myself like to be my own boss and I HATE working for others. Why would I want to work 40 to 50 hours a week 5 days a week?

Even if it's a $75,000 a year job I'd rather be an entrepreneur making only $40,000 a year and having more freedom to do what I want, set my own hours (to an extent) and be able to go do stuff when I want and not waking up 730 in the morning everyday.

Work isn't everything in life. A lot of women have that attitude about wanting to earn as much as men and being workaholics.

Again, I'd rather be self-employed and maybe have to make a bit less and even pay more having to purchase my own medical insurance than being a slave for 40 plus hours a week. Like today the market isn't open on Tuesdays so I was able to sleep in and then go shopping and then come on here and reply to you :)

Oh, and btw you mentioned your looks. I think you're pretty to be honest. I see nothing wrong with you. I mean you're not an HB9 but you're a cute woman. FYI I seriously wasn't trying to hit on you in the PMs. Of course I think you're pretty and wanted to hangout becuase you're local and not because I want to get in your pants or anything lol. I just wanted to hangout on friendly type terms. I'm not that much of a horn dog and desperate like some. I mean looks wise, yes I'd date a woman like yourself.

From the looks from what you told me you like your age on up. You seem more mature sounding in that sense anyway. I'm attracted to women who are younger than me and as I said I talk to them better than ones my age and older.

No offense, but it seems women once they hit early 30s they're just more uptight in general and their attitude is a lot different. This is why I prefer that age range around 23-29. The younger ones seem less standoff ish and I hold conversations with them a lot easier and overall just more friendly.

Just read the OLD profiles for women. They're a lot more demanding in their 30s.

Btw why don't you want to be in a seriously relationship and settle down with someone? I mean you're getting to that age. Don't you want children? A lot of women don't want kids these days. White birthrates are really suffering because of this.

I know its dumb to ask this, but where do people like in their 20s even hangout around here lol?
I think you and I should hit the town and chat and i will be your wing women. :)

Thanks for the compliment, like i said you’re cute too. No, i never wanted kids and had a tubal ligation a few years ago. Best decision in a while. As far as a job, I believe in not working overtime. I make decent money but am excellent at budgeting and managing it so I do well. I had crappy jobs in my 20s and early 30s so i get it. I agree with you about a work/life balance, especially in Florida where we are on vacation every day! lol.

I’m still unsure what your goals are, but i think having a rotation would be good for you. The Tiki, Wyvern Rooftop, Blue Turtle. Deans for the younger crowd and swingers. There’s a few club in my area i bet you don’t know about if you’re into some kinky stuff. :) You just have to get off those damn dating apps and explore. We’ll go out.

It’s not that i wouldn’t date you, but it would be wasting your time because you’re looking for something vastly different than me. I would sleep with you but you’d get hooked. :p so i try and avoid that. In all seriousness i don’t like leading people on, it’s a waste of time and energy.

I just think you should go out more and approach women, have flings, build confidence and have fun. A fun vibe will also help you instead of complaining.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think you and I should hit the town and chat and i will be your wing women. :)

Thanks for the compliment, like i said you’re cute too. No, i never wanted kids and had a tubal ligation a few years ago. Best decision in a while. As far as a job, I believe in not working overtime. I make decent money but am excellent at budgeting and managing it so I do well. I had crappy jobs in my 20s and early 30s so i get it. I agree with you about a work/life balance, especially in Florida where we are on vacation every day! lol.

I’m still unsure what your goals are, but i think having a rotation would be good for you. The Tiki, Wyvern Rooftop, Blue Turtle. Deans for the younger crowd and swingers. There’s a few club in my area i bet you don’t know about if you’re into some kinky stuff. :) You just have to get off those damn dating apps and explore. We’ll go out.

It’s not that i wouldn’t date you, but it would be wasting your time because you’re looking for something vastly different than me. I would sleep with you but you’d get hooked. :p so i try and avoid that. In all seriousness i don’t like leading people on, it’s a waste of time and energy.

I just think you should go out more and approach women, have flings, build confidence and have fun. A fun vibe will also help you instead of complaining.
I just sent you a long PM a few minutes ago that was too long to post in the thread and didn't want to post in the public lol. Btw about Deans do you know what's up with it? A few weeks they were closed for the weekend because they were bombing the place for rats or bugs I guess. They had the tarp over the whole building and a sign outside.

I'd love to hangout sometime, or just to chat. I'm not huge into clubbing though and stuff like that. I'm the more type who would rather do an activity one afternoon with someone or lunch and a simple drink. I'm like an introvert but also extrovert when need be hybrid. I just don't like huge crowds like clubs and stuff that are super noisy. I myself am pretty far to the conservative right being from Missouri and the type who would rather just have one serious partner in a LTR. Not that I wouldn't sleep with someone in a STR thing but you get my drift.

I'm busy and have been under a lot of stress because my business sales have been down so much lately because it's summer and out of season as you know it around here but in a couple weeks maybe I'd love to meet up and hangout with you. You sound like a lot of fun otherwise though. PM me and let me know.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warehouse work. You'd be very surprised. Easy to ditch these jobs, so it doesn't matter so much about playing around at work neither. Go through agencies. Very flexible.

High quality girls too. Talented, intelligent, very attractive - just speak somewhat poor English in many cases.

The jobs themselves really do suck though.
This is true af. Idk about them being high quality though, they're usually sluts lol

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even still want to hang out with seeker of the way after she just aired your ass out like that and talked down to you lol... you're kind of proving her point