Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's not yours it's just your turn --Is this always real? Even marriage?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take is that it's entirely temperamental. Modern western women (and men) are not good quality because we've been spoiled for three generations or so. We are devolving back into our animal selves.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ever tried talking to nice guys? Good lick with that! They are retarded. Entire red pill movement is nothing but a way to talk to noce guys. MGTOW is nice guys not wanting to change for anyone. There was no matrix when sosuave was, there was no red pill.

Read book of pook again. And again. I cry. There will never be said more than what was written.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this YouTube Video

What y'all think?
The guy in the video needs to stop preaching us while driving. Just careless and not paying attention to detail. No wonder, he can't find a woman who wants to stick to him, he can't understand why, and he goes on spreading the red pill to the rest of the world.

kirt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially in marriage. It's not temperamental, and it's not about "quality" in women. It's about hypergamy, and hypergamy does not care about your marriage vows.

Here's another Red Pill guy who insists that in current society you need Game more than ever, if you want to keep your wife. And some of the key aspects of Game are the abundance mentality, having options and being able to end the relationship when it doesn't satisfy you. Hence, "She's not yours it's just your turn" attitude ironically can help you save LTR, while "you're my only one and I don't need no other" attitude is poisonous for her attraction to you.

Again, it's not about "quality" or character. It's about the attraction, a very basic, primal mechanism that is in the root of every woman, no exceptions. If she has a vagina, her attraction is ruled by hypergamy. When the attraction is gone, you're done and your marriage is done. NEXT. Doesn't matter if it happens in 5, 15 or 25 years. Her rare character or "quality" can force her to stick around, but it will be a torture for both of you, with a dead bedroom, silent contempt and occasional cheating.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only have the need for men as a sperm donor, a protector and provisioner. Sperm banks now allow women access to intelligent, tall :mad:, Chaddish men (sperm donation banks are always located near college campuses) without even marrying said man. Women being in the workforce, the Welfare State, and the Child Support Industrial Complex have allowed women to continue getting provisioned without having to continue sexing the father, and the general breakout of peace has made the role of protector diminished.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only have the need for men as a sperm donor, a protector and provisioner.
By that logic, humans only need calories to provide sufficient energy and provide adequate replacement parts.

And if that were the only consideration people had when eating, restaurants and fat people wouldn't exist.

For MANY women, relationships serve a much greater purpose than only seeking resources from an adequate sperm donor.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
By that logic, humans only need calories to provide sufficient energy and provide adequate replacement parts.

And if that were the only consideration people had when eating, restaurants and fat people wouldn't exist.

For MANY women, relationships serve a much greater purpose than only seeking resources from an adequate sperm donor.
Yes. And usually attractive feminine women have proper mental attitude and are looking for Men. Not attractive and not feminine women don't have proper approach. If red pillers would seek attractive women, they'd be making proper assumptions, instead they look for whatever comes up, just like nice guys, and have incorrect view of this world.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever tried talking to nice guys? Good lick with that! They are retarded. Entire red pill movement is nothing but a way to talk to noce guys. MGTOW is nice guys not wanting to change for anyone. There was no matrix when sosuave was, there was no red pill.

Read book of pook again. And again. I cry. There will never be said more than what was written.
I actually listened to audio version weeks ago for some reason 2 years after coming on here. I wish I did a long time ago lol. You're so right nice guys are retarted in real life and won't listen to advice they're too prideful. I even told them to come on here they believe it's a waste of time yet believe they still have a chance when a chick says "maybe"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
nice guys are retarted in real life and won't listen to advice they're too prideful. I even told them to come on here they believe it's a waste of time yet believe they still have a chance when a chick says "maybe"
They are not friends, they are just like ugly fat women, enemies of masculinity. They don't listen because they don't have enough manhood, they are not afraid to sacrifice it for a girl, any girl that comes near them; similar how fat ugly women are not feminine enough for a masculine man, so they reject anyone who don't surrender their manhood to them.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not friends, they are just like ugly fat women, enemies of masculinity. They don't listen because they don't have enough manhood, they are not afraid to sacrifice it for a girl, any girl that comes near them; similar how fat ugly women are not feminine enough for a masculine man, so they reject anyone who don't surrender their manhood to them.
It's odd because they'll give you wrong answers if you play naive and ask them questions on this stuff to guage where their experience level is. And if you question their experience they'll debate with you and never admit anything wrong. When I come here I admit I'm wrong after people get me thinking about something whether I admit it here or not lol. I think I'm giving up completely for now and will avoid attempting to give input to other dudes when we have fun banter about chicks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "negative" viewpoint. Though if you are an active male "dater" or "player" in the game it will keep you from attaching so thus when the situation ends you won't have any issues.

Some folks are simply not monogamous people. When they got into a relationship or marriage it was all based upon "sweet nothings" they whispered to each other, which is not the true them.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, While it’s true that because of hypergamy if she thinks see traded down after a branch swing, marriage or no marriage she will be gone eventually, it also stands to reason that if she improves her personal level above the man while with him, she may see it the same way and exit…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron rules of Tomassi and the Book of Pook are 2 very good reads.
I've never cared for Tomassi's Iron Rules, just because of the name. Sounds too inflexible, and it doesn't go with the idea that when you achieve the proper mindset, you can break the rules and still be successful. Also, I'm in violation of Rule #4, and it's been working out just fine for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big Tomassi fan, but #4 is one my own rules, and it's sound advice (except for the exception).
That's my exact issue with it. It's not "Tomassi's Sound Advice", it's "Iron Rules", which implies there are no exceptions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my own experience they are that solid. I once broke #4 and not only did i pay for it.
The "Iron Rule" says don't live with a woman unless you plan to marry her within six months. I can't take this seriously when marriage is far more entangling than living together - at least by the laws where I live, where there is no common law marriage. So according to the "Iron Rules", you can make a contract with the state to marry, but not live together. Makes no sense.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the west maybe but at s fundamental level of leaving options open and spinning plates. And not living with a woman you choose good enough to be your wife. Why live with one???
It's not about leaving options open, it's about realizing that things can always change. People can grow in different ways, and it's not always someone's fault. The old saying is true: The person you divorce is never the person you married. I see living together as a replacement for marriage, without all the legal garbage.

Anyway, Rollo is in the west. And if you want to spin plates, why would you get married (or live with someone, for that matter)?