Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flakes but buys me drinks

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a woman who asked me to lunch. After a few times we rescheduled we finally had a drink together. She paid for my drink because of how flaky she was being. So we are about to be on the second date and everything seems good, I do some planning to end the night at my place. She flakes again, but offers again the buy me the next round. At this point I dont want to have another drink. She is probably screwing another guy at my own inconvenience.
So the question is should I delete her number and forget her, or should I raise the chips and tell her she needs to get dirty with me if she wants to continue.
My Johnson administration tell me I have nothing to lose by raising the chips.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s buying you drinks but wasting your time. What’s more important to you?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the number. Her buying you 1 drink is to keep your interest, which I think is ridiculous. She should be paying for the whole tab. My time is more valuable than 1 free drink.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pull back and keep building the rotation. If she pursues, let her do most of the work. If she doesn't... Well, next.

Sounds like you haven't had enough interaction to determine you should drop her.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zoned. She buys you drinks, that way she doesn’t feel like she “owes” you sex. I dated a woman who told me she would pay for drinks on her dates because she didn’t want the guy to expect sex from her if he bought the drinks. She friend zoned all of the guys she wasn’t sexually attracted. Im not saying this is what’s happening here but sounds a bit like it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zoned. She buys you drinks, that way she doesn’t feel like she “owes” you sex. I dated a woman who told me she would pay for drinks on her dates because she didn’t want the guy to expect sex from her if he bought the drinks. She friend zoned all of the guys she wasn’t sexually attracted. Im not saying this is what’s happening here but sounds a bit like it.
This. Did not smash = low sex drive

#nextset

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a woman who asked me to lunch. After a few times we rescheduled we finally had a drink together. She paid for my drink because of how flaky she was being. So we are about to be on the second date and everything seems good, I do some planning to end the night at my place. She flakes again, but offers again the buy me the next round. At this point I dont want to have another drink. She is probably screwing another guy at my own inconvenience.
So the question is should I delete her number and forget her, or should I raise the chips and tell her she needs to get dirty with me if she wants to continue.
My Johnson administration tell me I have nothing to lose by raising the chips.
Tell her no drink, she can make it up to you by cooking you dinner at her place or she can lose your number.

Likely she will lose your number. Doesn't sound interested but doesnt hurt to have some balls.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her no drink, she can make it up to you by cooking you dinner at her place or she can lose your number.

Likely she will lose your number. Doesn't sound interested but doesnt hurt to have some balls.
I kind of like this idea but I dont think I will pursue unless she randomly text me again. If she does then she can set up the date.