"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Flakes but buys me drinks

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I dated a woman who asked me to lunch. After a few times we rescheduled we finally had a drink together. She paid for my drink because of how flaky she was being. So we are about to be on the second date and everything seems good, I do some planning to end the night at my place. She flakes again, but offers again the buy me the next round. At this point I dont want to have another drink. She is probably screwing another guy at my own inconvenience.
So the question is should I delete her number and forget her, or should I raise the chips and tell her she needs to get dirty with me if she wants to continue.
My Johnson administration tell me I have nothing to lose by raising the chips.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
She’s buying you drinks but wasting your time. What’s more important to you?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Delete the number. Her buying you 1 drink is to keep your interest, which I think is ridiculous. She should be paying for the whole tab. My time is more valuable than 1 free drink.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Just pull back and keep building the rotation. If she pursues, let her do most of the work. If she doesn't... Well, next.

Sounds like you haven't had enough interaction to determine you should drop her.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Friend zoned. She buys you drinks, that way she doesn’t feel like she “owes” you sex. I dated a woman who told me she would pay for drinks on her dates because she didn’t want the guy to expect sex from her if he bought the drinks. She friend zoned all of the guys she wasn’t sexually attracted. Im not saying this is what’s happening here but sounds a bit like it.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Friend zoned. She buys you drinks, that way she doesn’t feel like she “owes” you sex. I dated a woman who told me she would pay for drinks on her dates because she didn’t want the guy to expect sex from her if he bought the drinks. She friend zoned all of the guys she wasn’t sexually attracted. Im not saying this is what’s happening here but sounds a bit like it.
This. Did not smash = low sex drive

#nextset
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I dated a woman who asked me to lunch. After a few times we rescheduled we finally had a drink together. She paid for my drink because of how flaky she was being. So we are about to be on the second date and everything seems good, I do some planning to end the night at my place. She flakes again, but offers again the buy me the next round. At this point I dont want to have another drink. She is probably screwing another guy at my own inconvenience.
So the question is should I delete her number and forget her, or should I raise the chips and tell her she needs to get dirty with me if she wants to continue.
My Johnson administration tell me I have nothing to lose by raising the chips.
Tell her no drink, she can make it up to you by cooking you dinner at her place or she can lose your number.

Likely she will lose your number. Doesn't sound interested but doesnt hurt to have some balls.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Tell her no drink, she can make it up to you by cooking you dinner at her place or she can lose your number.

Likely she will lose your number. Doesn't sound interested but doesnt hurt to have some balls.
I kind of like this idea but I dont think I will pursue unless she randomly text me again. If she does then she can set up the date.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top