Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a spike to 14K... a retracement [so far] to the 10K range.

Averaging in anyone? No excuse if you don't [at least buy a little] as you've seen what BTC is capable of.
Chris, is there a price point you will be telling people not to get in? I'm thinking anything under 30k people should be fairly safe through the next major correction, if it follows previous patterns. Anything above that they need to derisk and pull some profits.

On a side note, I bought all my office employees .15 BTC in the summer of 2017 when it was around 3k. Been fun watching them getting all excited about it again, it's been the topic of conversation every morning when we all get into the office.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris, is there a price point you will be telling people not to get in? I'm thinking anything under 30k people should be fairly safe through the next major correction, if it follows previous patterns. Anything above that they need to derisk and pull some profits.

On a side note, I bought all my office employees .15 BTC in the summer of 2017 when it was around 3k. Been fun watching them getting all excited about it again, it's been the topic of conversation every morning when we all get into the office.
Very generous of you!

I think BTC is due a healthy correction here after a mini-parabolic run up to 14K. I'm looking for a correction as possibly as far as the 6K range... and then a steady rise through to the next parabola in a couple of years.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very generous of you!

I think BTC is due a healthy correction here after a mini-parabolic run up to 14K. I'm looking for a correction as possibly as far as the 6K range... and then a steady rise through to the next parabola in a couple of years.

View attachment 2878
In which time lapse do you expect the correction to happen? are you sure it can go as deep as 6k?

I got inside last month and I have some gain (entered slowly), not quite sure what to do now given that summer is not the best moment usually.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In which time lapse do you expect the correction to happen? are you sure it can go as deep as 6k?

I got inside last month and I have some gain (entered slowly), not quite sure what to do now given that summer is not the best moment usually.
I got into bitcoin before it hit 1500. So going on a few years now. My best advice is treat it like a retirement fund. Every pay buy an amount that will not cripple you and just let it keep growing. If you see a big drop buy another batch. Trying to time this market is maddening ! You will find yourself saying man I wish I would have (insert sell or buy) at that price. Just set it and forget it. If it goes parabolic sell some.. put that cash aside and buy more at a dip. My mindset is always sell to acquire a larger quantity of bitcoin at a lower price.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're an investor for the long term... you may as well just hold... and keep averaging in on dips.... in case it takes off to the upside.

Most first buy BTC on the spikes... just the nature of the beast.

Nothing is certain, always hedge.

That all said, the rest of this year could be a long slow grind down in BTC.... and then off to the races. 6K range is my lowest estimate.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about bitcoin is the feeling of the unknown! If your holding bitcoin and buying it... watching the value changes is intoxicating!
Just wait till world gooberment fomo.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very generous of you!

View attachment 2878
Crypto seems to be the direction that the world is shifting towards. Anyone not invested in crypto will probably be sorry. This is the internet in 1992. Bitcoin has been steadily going up. If the stock market had the same rate of return that Bitcoin had this past year then media would be going crazy right now. I think the Altcoins will do even better than Bitcoin..

Funny thing is that you can show people the graph and beg them to invest and they still refuse smh.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crypto seems to be the direction that the world is shifting towards. Anyone not invested in crypto will probably be sorry. This is the internet in 1992. Bitcoin has been steadily going up. If the stock market had the same rate of return that Bitcoin had this past year then media would be going crazy right now. I think the Altcoins will do even better than Bitcoin..

Funny thing is that you can show people the graph and beg them to invest and they still refuse smh.
Yup, even Facebook is getting on board~

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never invest in bitcoin. I think it's a dumb idea. But, as an example of seting one's personal bias aside and being a trader, I would own it right now as a short term play. $11,263 right now. I could see it blowing out the old $20k highs and going much higher. It will be 40 to 50k, and everyone in the world will tell you that you are a moron if you don't have everything you own in crypto. Then, the US government will finally find a way to tax, regulate, or outlaw bitcoin out of existence, and it will go from 40,000 to 400 overnight.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never invest in bitcoin. I think it's a dumb idea. But, as an example of seting one's personal bias aside and being a trader, I would own it right now as a short term play. $11,263 right now. I could see it blowing out the old $20k highs and going much higher. It will be 40 to 50k, and everyone in the world will tell you that you are a moron if you don't have everything you own in crypto. Then, the US government will finally find a way to tax, regulate, or outlaw bitcoin out of existence, and it will go from 40,000 to 400 overnight.
$400 Bitcoin? woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::p

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would buy the top, and then watch it correct. lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would buy the top, and then watch it correct. lol
You called that one, except I would never put actual money in anything as ridiculous as bitcoin. Speaking of calls, I pointed out a long time ago that the government hates it. I was thinking the US government, honestly, but from a larger perspective, government as a concept hates bitcoin.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You called that one, except I would never put actual money in anything as ridiculous as bitcoin. Speaking of calls, I pointed out a long time ago that the government hates it. I was thinking the US government, honestly, but from a larger perspective, government as a concept hates bitcoin.

Most people who think bitcoin is ridiculous , argue from a point of ignorance. People who don't do their due diligence, will miss out on the greatest escape in the history of mankind, next to the resurrection.

Thousands of years of oppressive government issued currencies, is about to be dethroned.

Go read some books.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a few months ago there were several posters who were talking up bitcoin like there was no tomorrow.

Now that Bitcoin has dropped to 6K and is nearing the point of no return where it costs more to mine the coins than the coins are actually worth(somewhere around 5K), they seem oddly quiet...

When something seems too good to be true it usually is. The technology itself has a lot of promise but it appears bitcoin might be extinct in the near future...
Lol I was one of those bitcoin lovers. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I am still hodling and still stacking alt coins though. It will go up again...someday. Hopefully lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money to throw around, buy it almost as if you would buy Silver/Gold "just in case." Don't buy it if you're struggling or not well-to-do, cause if money crashes then you're not out much anyway. If you are flush, but gold/silver for Doomsday and Doomsday ONLY though I know some (who have a physical location) that regularly buy n' sell gold/silver (of course you know what tribe that might be and who's quiet-spoken daughter has been deadset on me for years now- she sees me as a rocker or rockstar and well maybe I am but she's "of the world" and wants the world so,,,,,,,,,,,........ it's always this "kind" that's drawn to me though, the ones I know I shouldn't allow in, the ones I know I should not and do not want - gee all I did one day a couple of years ago is tell her that I bought gold at $1200 and she was like "that's a good price" she is Very attuned to value - Physical value, but, it is worldly and not spiritual ....my parents were pretty niggardly as well and I guess I am so to an extent or maybe more than I'd like to realize - my parents were "worldly" and had affinity for the legal world the judges or upper echelon who they knew and worked(not my dad, but mom) - I guess I had an epiphany WAY back when I was 4 that idk something strange like a ghost or a spirit leapt into me and told me that these were not my REAL parents - idk if I was molested or what if but it was ONE day I began to distrust my parents who are pro-Zionist and you can't say anything bad about blacks or g@ys or whatever boomer parents ..but from FOUR years or 5 years old I began to see my parents as not mine, that I was adopted but this is Certainly NOT the case as I've had DNA ran English, Irish, German, Sweden, Norway 100% I know that I threw a rock at a neighbor's daughter through the fence one time (she was a couple years older I was 4 or 5) and she went and told her dad a big redheaded bearded 70s dude - mean and I'd ran to hide in a shed and he came in there and found me and I blacked out I can't remember what happened - my parents know/knew nothing of it).

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin was ruined by scammers. Crypto in general has become a currency of thieves despite being in its infancy. A classic example about how ****ty people in our world never let us have nice things for very long.

I intend to never touch the stuff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read some books.
You just lost another 2% on BTC in the less than 30 days since that post. Whatever books you are reading, you had better put them down before you go broke.

Marrying a bad investment because you think you are smarter than the market is the surest way to go broke. It also happens a lot on the backside of giant bubbles when all the new money thinks they are geniuses. I watched it happen after the dot com stock market bubble, and BTC isn't much different. Human psychology still drives the trading market of anything.