I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I understand your point. I don't necessarily care for materialist things. All I want is to better myself and have a fulfilling job. I stress about this almost every day because I don't want to fall into having a miserable life. I just don't know where to start, I'm only 18, I know I have time, I just don't want to develop terrible habits that will drag me down.If you made a list right now of the most important things in life, then 20 years went by and you looked at that list again, you would think, "wow, I can't believe I cared so much about such silly things." Your priorities in life will change greatly over time. Don't worry too much about not having everything you want, because after enough time passes, you probably won't want those things any more.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Do a lot of writing and list what you like and don't like so you can get focused on yourself.I recently graduated High School and wanted to learn anything possible about dating women before I develop bad habits.
What is your best advice when interacting with women?
That's fine, but you don't want to look back 20 years from now and think "Damn, I wish I would have set my career up better". Not sure what country you live in, but you need money to live. Money = food, shelter, and clothing = lifestyle = freedom, and a whole lot of other things from better health care to better legal services.I understand your point. I don't necessarily care for materialist things.
I appreciate your suggestions. I'd like to ask about advice #3. Work is a big part of one's life and to just go out and do something I can 'tolerate' is not ideal for me. I'd much rather wake up with a smile to a job that pays only $22k than to wake up miserable to a job that pays $44-50k. I don't necessarily invest in materialist things anyways and wouldn't mind living frugally.The best advice i can give is:
1) figure out a career path and get started ASAP
2) finish college or trade school and start working ASAP to accumulate wealth.
3) "Do what you love" is bvllsh1t advice from idiot baby boomers, the reality is that you should do what pays the most and what you can tolerate for 8hrs/day.
4) stay fit, avoid drugs and alcohol
5) avoid negative people who waste your time and energy, I call these people "time thieves".
Notice my advice has nothing directly to do with women.... That's because once you get your money right, your career right, your fitness right, women will flock to you in droves...just watch out for gold diggers.
that's a hard oneFind your mission.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
On the other hand, sometimes when you do what you love for a living, believe it or not you can actually get sick of it.I appreciate your suggestions. I'd like to ask about advice #3. Work is a big part of one's life and to just go out and do something I can 'tolerate' is not ideal for me.
What would you recommend for me to do then? At the moment I don't even know exactly what I like.On the other hand, sometimes when you do what you love for a living, believe it or not you can actually get sick of it.
That's the flip side of doing what you love for work, you can actually spoil your passion.
Well my young friend, every man has to chose the best path for himself.I appreciate your suggestions. I'd like to ask about advice #3. Work is a big part of one's life and to just go out and do something I can 'tolerate' is not ideal for me. I'd much rather wake up with a smile to a job that pays only $22k than to wake up miserable to a job that pays $44-50k. I don't necessarily invest in materialist things anyways and wouldn't mind living frugally.
I don't agree with his #3. You should have a good paying job until your true passion can take over as your main income.I appreciate your suggestions. I'd like to ask about advice #3. Work is a big part of one's life and to just go out and do something I can 'tolerate' is not ideal for me. I'd much rather wake up with a smile to a job that pays only $22k than to wake up miserable to a job that pays $44-50k. I don't necessarily invest in materialist things anyways and wouldn't mind living frugally.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.