Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fieldreport with lay ! & need advice

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear brothers,

I'm back in business. It's all how you feel about yourself!

I went to a summer festival yesterday, went to grind and dance with girls. So easy, approach with a smile, look her deeply in her eyes, eye/cexball her. Move with her grinding moves and go for the action. Grab her hand, ask her name, laugh, flirt, talk to her girlfriends (too block the c0ckbl0cker).
Then isolate her, and make out!

Did this 3 times with success! One girl in particular (blonde hb7.5 with perfect as$) was only 18, im 28. Danced with her, cexballed with my eyes and isolated and made out. Then she asked for my age and I told her honestly im 28 and she said, omg your too old.

I flirted some more and left her. I went to approach a tall girl (hb6.5) and grinded her, then isolated her outside, made out and went with my hands in her pants. Grabbed her snapchat and bailed.

My buddies and I left the party and we went to a club. The blonde hb7.5 (perfect as$) was there surrounded because she was the hottest in the club by 2 black guys, 2 arabs and a white dude lmao. She was grinding with her girls and the guys were super thirsty surrounding them harrassing, touching, and she was grinding 1 dude but rejecting all others. At a certain point she noticed me and started to flirt and laugh but still hold me back, playing hard to get. I enjoyed myself and didn't act thirsty at all. At a point I tried to grind her and she rejected me, I laughed it off and left for 30mins.

After that I approached her again and whispered in her ear to do a ''balloon'', it's a soft legal kind of drugs clubs and parties sell to customers.

We did it both (I do it on parties sometimes) and she got all h0t and h0rney because of it and started to make out with me HARD.

I said ''lets go to my house im going to f*ck you'' and she followed me. Behind me I saw the dudes looking for her but we ran off pretty quickly in the cab and gone.

At my house, she s0cked me off and we f*cked on and off for hours, didn't make her cvm but she was kind of drunk and boozed and all. But she was jumping on my c0ck every 30mins again and again.

I came inside her and went to get a morning after pill at the supermarket. Told her to drink it, laughed and teased her more, didnt tell her too much about myself except that I have a company ofcourse. Dropped her off home , kissed her and that's it.

Red flags: I said in the car when I kissed her goodbye ''got my number right?'' she said: no but I got your snapchat so its fine.
Red flags: She didn't talk about a next meeting.
Red flags: Kind of talking a lot about all the male attention she gets (normal behaviour, young girls).
She said: See you around when your back in the region ( I live 1.5 hours away from her now)

When and should I reach out? Maybe she saw it as a ONS who knowss....

I only snapchatted her a random vid of my work thats it.

Still killed the night!

GAMB

Any thoughts on my report ?

Last edited:

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you are? Yeah, The whole post and profile does reek of blackness ****tard
But i'll be sure to ask anyone who posts if they have a high melanin count or not in the future. Eat a ****, idiot!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*tells you to stop being racist*
*Proceeds to be super racist*

Saying 'black guy lol' or 'arab guy lol' isn't racist... It's not derogatory. Your saltiness is a sign of weakness lifewobluelenses.

GAMB you're reading too far into it. You had a good time with her, that's it, next. Next time you hit up a festival or show in her area hit her up. If you really wanna take a swing then wait a week and see if she's down to do something between you two. If she's busy wait a week or two and ask again. If you get another pass then that's it stop asking. Personally I don't travel for girls anymore. Either she's coming with me where I wanna go, or we're hanging out in my area.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
*tells you to stop being racist*
*Proceeds to be super racist*

Saying 'black guy lol' or 'arab guy lol' isn't racist... It's not derogatory. Your saltiness is a sign of weakness lifewobluelenses.

GAMB you're reading too far into it. You had a good time with her, that's it, next. Next time you hit up a festival or show in her area hit her up. If you really wanna take a swing then wait a week and see if she's down to do something between you two. If she's busy wait a week or two and ask again. If you get another pass then that's it stop asking. Personally I don't travel for girls anymore. Either she's coming with me where I wanna go, or we're hanging out in my area.
In what way am i racist? The gay didnt say black guy, he wrote the N word.. And I did not know he is black ( as that by som way makes it ok) and called me a idiot.. So in order to not step an the N word pass i and every other person on here needs to check on melanin levels before we/i tells someone not to use offensive racialslurs.
Melanin=facts

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what way am i racist? The gay didnt say black guy, he wrote the N word.. And I did not know he is black ( as that by som way makes it ok) and called me a idiot.. So in order to not step an the N word pass i and every other person on here needs to check on melanin levels before we/i tells someone not to use offensive racialslurs.
Melanin=facts
You really need to spend more time around black people...when they are hanging out or amongst other black people sometimes every other word out of their mouth is the N word. How do i know? I grew up in an almost all black neighborhood and worked in all black environments...but they included me in it too lmao

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Melanin=facts
where exactly did he write the n word? dude, get over yourself.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****er has edited that out, 4 minutes AFTER my comment so im not going to "get over myself", There is no ****ing way to know the guy is black and has an N word pass and that is my point. I called him out for saying stupid ****, And was corrected, Fair enought but calling me and idiot for pointing out that that **** doesnt belong on this board

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where exactly did he write the n word? dude, get over yourself.
It was the hard R version, I can see the edit history.

But other than that, it seems like it was just a ONS. I wouldn’t think of anything in the future unless you run into her at a club/bar again.

+1 for the lay but -1 for the hard R.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****er has edited that out, 4 minutes AFTER my comment so im not going to "get over myself", There is no ****ing way to know the guy is black and has an N word pass and that is my point. I called him out for saying stupid ****, And was corrected, Fair enought but calling me and idiot for pointing out that that **** doesnt belong on this board
Go f*ck yoruself i contributed more to this community then you fat cvnt! No one is going to block me i got my respect here b1tch.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Gumby sperging out and dropping N bombs because he's not getting praised for his creative writing male fan fiction tales.

For shame Gumby

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gumby sperging out and dropping N bombs because he's not getting praised for his creative writing male fan fiction tales.

For shame Gumby
Even here we got the sad miserable low life haters. Instead of that go work out work on your life struggle everyday and plot grind and scheme to build the lifestyle that makes YOU happy. Stop whining b1tch. And your lifeofblueness copy account lol

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go f*ck yoruself i contributed more to this community then you fat cvnt! No one is going to block me i got my respect here b1tch.

You sir are a special kind of stupid, i pointed out a blatant racialslur (i you hadnt been black) and you reply was disrespecfull.. No one has talked about blocking and i dont give a **** about your contribution and im sure you get massive amounts of respect here from being a massive dildo.
Get back to writing your novels about you being such a stud!

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Even here we got the sad miserable low life haters. Instead of that go work out work on your life struggle everyday and plot grind and scheme to build the lifestyle that makes YOU happy. Stop whining b1tch. And your lifeofblueness copy account lol
Gumby,

Millions of people are getting laid everyday and have been since humanity came to be. Are you going to give all of them a trophy? Should we hand out breathing awards?

Do you want ss to carry you around the field like you scored the game winner?

Now go drop several more N bombs Mr CEO.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl in particular (blonde hb7.5 with perfect as$) was only 18, im 28. Danced with her, cexballed with my eyes and isolated and made out. Then she asked for my age and I told her honestly im 28 and she said, omg your too old.
:(

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need to spend more time around black people...when they are hanging out or amongst other black people sometimes every other word out of their mouth is the N word. How do i know? I grew up in an almost all black neighborhood and worked in all black environments...but they included me in it too lmao
Myself and my family are black and lots of my friends and closest friends too. We don’t say N****.

Being black isn’t reserved for African Americans, we are global, and that language isn’t needed.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the hard R version, I can see the edit history.

But other than that, it seems like it was just a ONS. I wouldn’t think of anything in the future unless you run into her at a club/bar again.

+1 for the lay but -1 for the hard R.
tell you what, when we can all agree to use pc language and rated g behavior/conduct, then we can discuss banning words. Until then, that's all they are, words. Anyone who lets one word get them bent out of shape, maybe the problem isn't with the word, it's with them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell you what, when we can all agree to use pc language and rated g behavior/conduct, then we can discuss banning words. Until then, that's all they are, words. Anyone who lets one word get them bent out of shape, maybe the problem isn't with the word, it's with them.
Why do people vehemently defend the usage of offensive words though? If I type an explicitly detailed evil tirade of what I’d to a new born baby I’m sure people here would find it upsetting. At what point to words not just become words but extensions of us as humans, our thoughts and our intent? The correct answer is as soon as we communicate something to another person.

Anyway let’s not derail.

On topic: she’s liked the black guys because they were more masculine and got her pvssy wet.