Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women love high value men...what is high value?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is? A lot of the advice on sosuave is: be a man of “high value” and the girls will faint and give their bodies without any hesitation.

What is it exactly? Is it being a surgeon? Is it being educated? Is it being needed by society? Is it working hard? Is it being famous? Is it having girls love you? Is it being rich? Is it being ripped? Is it having kids? Is it having a lot of friends? Is it touching people’s lives?

The term is very broad and subjective. Someone please define specifically.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s an easily Googled phrase for those willing to put in the work required to gain knowledge…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is? A lot of the advice on sosuave is: be a man of “high value” and the girls will faint and give their bodies without any hesitation.

What is it exactly? Is it being a surgeon? Is it being educated? Is it being needed by society? Is it working hard? Is it being famous? Is it having girls love you? Is it being rich? Is it being ripped? Is it having kids? Is it having a lot of friends? Is it touching people’s lives?

- Minimum college educated
- Minimum salary of $75,000 US
- At least 5'10"
- Body fat % no more than 20
- Penis length at least 6.5 inches
- Notch count no fewer than 50
- Has killed at least 3 people
- Preferably a Scorpio, Aries, or Cancer

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m not sure about killing but otherwise a great list. I guess the modern version is you should be willing to step out onto the dojo tatami or into to the ring when you are hopelessly outmatched.

I d add you should be an expert in something.

But nowadays I say that list gets you to Average Joe. Which is where I am. you probably have to add being an entrepreneur or having a big social network to that to claim high-value i.e. top 20%

But what I think doesn't get enough play here is the average Joe with some understanding of woman does fine with the ladies. Sure they don't line up but you get more than enough to keep it wet and they do hang around.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score

Being a "High Value" man IS subjective to specific women.

Some women prize cops. Some prize pro athletes. Some prize providers and family men with looks they are attracted to. Some prize hollywood actors. Some prize lowlives. Some prize rich men. Some prize the highly intelligent and so on.

All you can do is be the best version of yourself and those women that are attracted to you specifically and what value they see in you will consider you high value.

Not every woman prizes the filthy rich, nor do they prize athletes, actors, lowlives etc. let alone ALL of them. They may prefer certain types of looks and personalities of any of those not just across the board.

Again. Be the best version of yourself. Women who are specifically attracted to you, your looks, personality, upbringing, physique, earning potential (or lack thereof) will consider you high value.

Same with you. You may like hot chicks but that does not mean you see every one of them across the board as "high value". One could be hot but a complete hoe, another could have a shiit personality etc

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
- Minimum college educated
- Minimum salary of $75,000 US
- At least 5'10"
- Body fat % no more than 20
- Penis length at least 6.5 inches
- Notch count no fewer than 50
- Has killed at least 3 people
- Preferably a Scorpio, Aries, or Cancer
Hahaha

This reminds me of the ridiculous catch phrase in Singapore, the 5 C's.

Car, condominium, credit card, country clubs membership and cash.

With the last 2 being widely held in reverence to basically everywhere in Asia. They call it having face.

Women hereabouts are really into that superstitious hocus pocus shiet, when u r born, where, what time, year etc. Same goes for plenty of women in Europe and New Zealand. Best to smirk when they ask these questions and ask them to take a wild guess, you'd be surprised with their knowledge and their beliefs, adamant that it's all true.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a "High Value" man IS subjective to specific women.

Some women prize cops. Some prize pro athletes. Some prize providers and family men with looks they are attracted to. Some prize hollywood actors. Some prize lowlives. Some prize rich men. Some prize the highly intelligent and so on.

All you can do is be the best version of yourself and those women that are attracted to you specifically and what value they see in you will consider you high value.
Wow, I find myself agreeing with El Cheapo again.

High value (in this context) is whatever a woman considers high value. In high school high value might be the way your bangs hang into your eyes. In her 20s it might be the way a guys dresses and dances. In her 30s it might be the way you command your employees.

Like ElCheapo says, it's completely subjective to whatever the woman wants, or finds attractive. So just be the best you that you can be, and hopefully you will find your niche. Or if you are the type that likes to follow PUA gurus, then you can be the best somebody else that you can be :)

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, I find myself agreeing with El Cheapo again.

High value (in this context) is whatever a woman considers high value. In high school high value might be the way your bangs hang into your eyes. In her 20s it might be the way a guys dresses and dances. In her 30s it might be the way you command your employees.

Like ElCheapo says, it's completely subjective to whatever the woman wants, or finds attractive. So just be the best you that you can be, and hopefully you will find your niche. Or if you are the type that likes to follow PUA gurus, then you can be the best somebody else that you can be :)
LMAO. EXACTLY.

If you are going to try to be the "high value" definition of what some other dude or dudes with varying opinions tell you to be, and then try to be the high value definition of what any and every woman you find high value in specifically considers high value themselves, you're going to end up in an insane asylum.

Better to consider your own sanity as high value and just be the best version of yourself. Those who see the value in you will show you they consider you of high value to them.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being the best you that you can br.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
It's 666.

6 pack abs, or the best you can be on your looks, it includes being physically fit.

6 foot tall, this is mitigated with having lots of money tho.

6 figure income.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value at the end is energy. A man of “high” value has a high energy expenditure. This high energy gives him the status, money, looks, and social skills. People with “low” value are typically lazy and don’t do anything well due to their low energy.
I think you've hit on something here. As an older male, one of the resources I value the most is energy. It goes along with your health, it's one of the most important things you can have. I remember when I was in my 20s, during certain periods I felt I had so much energy, I felt like I was burning like a sun lol. At other times, not so much.

Look how Owen from RSD promotes being "in state", and that denotes having a certain energy level. Other PUA gurus talk about matching your target's energy level, or slightly exceeding it.

But this also shows why successful men are attractive. It's not only gold diggers who are attracted to men who are successful financially. Because men who build their finances are the opposite of lazy - they have ambition, and have put large amounts of energy into becoming successful. And that is attractive, whether you are putting energy into your art, sport, career, health, hobbies, or relationships. Being lazy is not attractive.

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
A visionary man who is admired and hated in the same breath but respected by friends and foe.
I like what the banned Da Dynamically said about high value and being negged constantly by women.As I became older and my value increased with knowledge and finances and I started attracting beautiful women I noticed the negging.Da dynamically said that if you think for one second high value men are not negged by women and other men then you have a wakeup call coming,he was right.Men and women become envious and jealous if you are high value.I dated an HB 9 for 2 years and the level of negging in public was amazing when we went out you really have to experience it to believe it.I was negged by jealous waiters ,jealous women,Jealous men.So I agree with Spaz you are admired but mostly you are hated.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I like what the banned Da Dynamically said about high value and being negged constantly by women.As I became older and my value increased with knowledge and finances and I started attracting beautiful women I noticed the negging.Da dynamically said that if you think for one second high value men are not negged by women and other men then you have a wakeup call coming,he was right.Men and women become envious and jealous if you are high value.I dated an HB 9 for 2 years and the level of negging in public was amazing when we went out you really have to experience it to believe it.I was negged by jealous waiters ,jealous women,Jealous men.So I agree with Spaz you are admired but mostly you are hated.
Don't know who Dynamic guy is but u r only able to perceive this once you're been there done that otherwise its mere theory spewing forth with no substance.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who's played his cards right, and maximized his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses. Whatever you're good at, Exploit that sh!t. It's genetics mostly and go with your gene code. Be you. Be free. Most of us, who had "Dads," will more or less mimic our fathers or resemble him in various ways. His influence is innate as well as exhibition. He exhibited himself in front of you. My dad was a rambler, a brawler, yet he would TALK more than any "tough guy" would ever be seen as typically a "quiet tough guy." My dad would talk MORE than the women who curled up with him on the couch watching movies or his/their favorite band(s) in concert all while drinking tequila or smoking dope. He was very much about music and bars and fightin. THAT was my example, and while I'm not alpha like him, I display or can't get away from resembling his mannerisms, ways of thinking, ways of speech and humor, philosophy, temperament, anger, aggression. I am a Lesser version of my Earthly father; therefore, I am lower value than my now 'dead' (going on 3 years now) father. My value is my uniqueness Away from the ways of the father. It's the added thinking and doing I've done throughout my life that my father would never think to think or do in his life (it would be foreign to him). It's the exploratory pathways I've made on my own. It's my own Identity, though I can never fully escape my father's genetic imprint code and monkey-see-monkey do child looking up to his father upbringing ("oh, I gotta be like him!" "he's so big"). I had friends say, "Wow, I didn't know your dad was so Big" I guess because I was a thin tall boy. Now, I'm big but still under 200lbs (high 180s usually). He was always 220 - 250.

Your value, a lot of the time is your habits which you can change at any time.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Easy one
High value man =
Rich, Fit, Well Connected. If you lack one you can compensate with another.

For example, if you are broke as f*ck and don’t know anyone important, but have a 11 inch horse penis you can be considered high value.

Another example is if you are broke, and know a bunch of people. I know a guy like this he is broke as f^ck but lucky for him TWO of his best friends he played high school basketball with are in the NBA so he gets so many perks because of that .. nice car for birthday, gets into exculsive parties etc etc

A millionaire can can be a little chubby around the hips and still bang the hottest of the hot.. etc etc

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
They call it having face.
I forgot all about this. Lol yep. I thought it was odd.
Best Indian food ever in Singapore. I need to go back just for kicks.