Women love high value men...what is high value?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone who's played his cards right, and maximized his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses. Whatever you're good at, Exploit that sh!t. It's genetics mostly and go with your gene code. Be you. Be free. Most of us, who had "Dads," will more or less mimic our fathers or resemble him in various ways. His influence is innate as well as exhibition. He exhibited himself in front of you. My dad was a rambler, a brawler, yet he would TALK more than any "tough guy" would ever be seen as typically a "quiet tough guy." My dad would talk MORE than the women who curled up with him on the couch watching movies or his/their favorite band(s) in concert all while drinking tequila or smoking dope. He was very much about music and bars and fightin. THAT was my example, and while I'm not alpha like him, I display or can't get away from resembling his mannerisms, ways of thinking, ways of speech and humor, philosophy, temperament, anger, aggression. I am a Lesser version of my Earthly father; therefore, I am lower value than my now 'dead' (going on 3 years now) father. My value is my uniqueness Away from the ways of the father. It's the added thinking and doing I've done throughout my life that my father would never think to think or do in his life (it would be foreign to him). It's the exploratory pathways I've made on my own. It's my own Identity, though I can never fully escape my father's genetic imprint code and monkey-see-monkey do child looking up to his father upbringing ("oh, I gotta be like him!" "he's so big"). I had friends say, "Wow, I didn't know your dad was so Big" I guess because I was a thin tall boy. Now, I'm big but still under 200lbs (high 180s usually). He was always 220 - 250.

Your value, a lot of the time is your habits which you can change at any time.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is? A lot of the advice on sosuave is: be a man of “high value” and the girls will faint and give their bodies without any hesitation.

What is it exactly? Is it being a surgeon? Is it being educated? Is it being needed by society? Is it working hard? Is it being famous? Is it having girls love you? Is it being rich? Is it being ripped? Is it having kids? Is it having a lot of friends? Is it touching people’s lives?

The term is very broad and subjective. Someone please define specifically.
Easy one
High value man =
Rich, Fit, Well Connected. If you lack one you can compensate with another.

For example, if you are broke as f*ck and don’t know anyone important, but have a 11 inch horse penis you can be considered high value.

Another example is if you are broke, and know a bunch of people. I know a guy like this he is broke as f^ck but lucky for him TWO of his best friends he played high school basketball with are in the NBA so he gets so many perks because of that .. nice car for birthday, gets into exculsive parties etc etc

A millionaire can can be a little chubby around the hips and still bang the hottest of the hot.. etc etc

Last edited:

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They call it having face.
I forgot all about this. Lol yep. I thought it was odd.
Best Indian food ever in Singapore. I need to go back just for kicks.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe “high value man” is a state. Certainty and stability exude.

There’s a lot of true explanations of what that might look like or “feel” like to a woman or another man.

Men are not herd animals. They are single, independent points of light. If you are out of the girl herd, you are operating well.

A well put together man (leader) has the ability to take single points of light (men) and get them to operate in unison. To do that, those men would have to recognize a higher purpose in that leader.

So it would be his state. His basis of operation. Where he is originating from. It’s a calm certainty.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is? A lot of the advice on sosuave is: be a man of “high value” and the girls will faint and give their bodies without any hesitation.

What is it exactly? Is it being a surgeon? Is it being educated? Is it being needed by society? Is it working hard? Is it being famous? Is it having girls love you? Is it being rich? Is it being ripped? Is it having kids? Is it having a lot of friends? Is it touching people’s lives?

The term is very broad and subjective. Someone please define specifically.
Your name is Trump and you don't know what high value is?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high value man is someone that people use their name as their online forum name. IE:Trump

I also count myself as high value because I had a copycat fan a while back.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women become envious and jealous if you are high value.I dated an HB 9 for 2 years and the level of negging in public was amazing when we went out you really have to experience it to believe it.I was negged by jealous waiters ,jealous women,Jealous men.So I agree with Spaz you are admired but mostly you are hated.
Da Dynamically was a moron, in my opinion.

I'd like to know what you think a "neg" is because I am convinced that 99.9% of aspiring DJs mistake "neg" for "insult." They are not the same.

Saying you were constantly "negged" when out with your former 9-level GF likely just means that you felt insulted.

The DJ life requires a thick skin and an occasional willingness to engage in confrontation.

In my opinion, a true DJ should constantly be exposed to bad customer service, negative vibes, and hateful looks...with or without a beautiful chick in tow. Because when you're hated it is because they envy you.

Although the hateful vibes are intensified somewhat when I'm out with a gorgeous woman, very rarely have I ever been insulted, or even borderline insulted. I won't take shiat from anybody and I'm totally capable of giving it back tenfold. I've no-tipped many waiters and I have simply walked out of restaurants refusing to pay (and nobody has ever tried to stop me). At the slightest hint of insults I can transform my persona from gentleman to stoned d1ckhead in a hurry, even in the presence of a hot chick.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is?
I could try but it is meaningless to explain, in my opinion. I know this is a horrible answer.

I really don't care what it means, but I do know what I WANT: know and accomplish my goals, make lots of money, and fvuck lots of women.

We all pretend that life is so complicated and important, but I am convinced most of want the same simple things. Those who are willing to put themselves out there and work the hardest are almost always the ones who get the most money, the highest level of respect, and the hottest women.

Work hard, make money, and maybe find somebody (or bodys) that you want to share a bed with. There is not much more to life beyond that.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value at the end is energy. A man of “high” value has a high energy expenditure. This high energy gives him the status, money, looks, and social skills. People with “low” value are typically lazy and don’t do anything well due to their low energy. Think about it. Why is the peacocks feather so attractive? It’s because it shows the peahen it has energy and healthy and has enough reserve energy to run away from predators even if it has such a noticeable tail. Just thought of this today and so this is a revelation for me as well. Feel free to discuss.

My argument: “high” value is energy.
Smart post