Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women love high value men...what is high value?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I believe “high value man” is a state. Certainty and stability exude.

There’s a lot of true explanations of what that might look like or “feel” like to a woman or another man.

Men are not herd animals. They are single, independent points of light. If you are out of the girl herd, you are operating well.

A well put together man (leader) has the ability to take single points of light (men) and get them to operate in unison. To do that, those men would have to recognize a higher purpose in that leader.

So it would be his state. His basis of operation. Where he is originating from. It’s a calm certainty.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain what “high value” is? A lot of the advice on sosuave is: be a man of “high value” and the girls will faint and give their bodies without any hesitation.

What is it exactly? Is it being a surgeon? Is it being educated? Is it being needed by society? Is it working hard? Is it being famous? Is it having girls love you? Is it being rich? Is it being ripped? Is it having kids? Is it having a lot of friends? Is it touching people’s lives?

The term is very broad and subjective. Someone please define specifically.
Your name is Trump and you don't know what high value is?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A high value man is someone that people use their name as their online forum name. IE:Trump

I also count myself as high value because I had a copycat fan a while back.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value at the end is energy. A man of “high” value has a high energy expenditure. This high energy gives him the status, money, looks, and social skills. People with “low” value are typically lazy and don’t do anything well due to their low energy. Think about it. Why is the peacocks feather so attractive? It’s because it shows the peahen it has energy and healthy and has enough reserve energy to run away from predators even if it has such a noticeable tail. Just thought of this today and so this is a revelation for me as well. Feel free to discuss.

My argument: “high” value is energy.
Smart post

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I personally understand "high value man" as a man who is a man, but because he is well groomed, mannered, and holds himself in confidence the right term for that would be a "gentlemen". My personal experience is this, women do not like jerks, only the immature women go for them. Because I am a gentlemen, women flock to those kind of men. As a matter of fact, I recall in the book rational male by Rollo Tomassi, that women often go for guys who have Alpha and Beta traits. I think of James Bond as the gentlemen but is a man first. If he was into a relationship I bet he would have Alpha and Beta traits. For the longest time I thought women were attracted to jerks, *******s and that type of thing, as I said only certain types of women are attracted to jerks or *******s and those are the women who have mental problems, and low self esteem.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found the single most impactful thing I can do to increase my value to a woman is giving her the D better than shes had in along time, if not ever. Multiple orgasms are the way to set yourself apart, as there are a ton of lousy in bed guys out there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen Owen before in person and he shakes the energy of the room everywhere he goes. Kind of crazy and despite all the pua bull**** he is POWERFUL. He is not “jacked” but his energy is so big that he seems powerful and big.
I've heard it rumored that Owen has been diagnosed with ADD. That makes me suspect he is hopped up on Adderall, he certainly acts like it when he's "in state". Back when they had the RSD forums still up, there were several posters who advocated taking Adderall or other amphetamines to "get into state".