Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you were gay for a day...

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would you bang?
Ok so I consider myself 100% hetero. Sexuallity is a spectrum and I've always placed myself at the very end of it but we can we all here appreciate male beauty. We all know what a hot guy looks like right?
So for me it would be this guy..

gal_elvis11.jpg

Elvis in 1968.

This guy was absolutely f*cking gorgeous. Watch the 68 comeback special if you havnt seen it. Even my ovaries want to explode when I see this guy's face.
That jaw line, those pillow lips and that smile... Goddamn if I wouldn't totally suck his d*ck.
So who would be your choice? Come on guys, you have to choose. Of all the forums out there, surely we must all be mature enough and secure enough in our sexuallity to partake in this little thought experiment.
Whoever it is, you have to take it from them as well as receive it.
So.. who would you bang?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could somehow hypothetically bang a historical person who was in their prime, it certainly wouldn't be no dude.

I'd bang Grace Kelly :D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1st we have discarded female spinsters here trying to recruit SS members into some glorified White Knight order and now we're got a recruitment drive for faggotry.

Sosuave must be doing really well to have diverse groups of people coming here on a recruitment drive.

This must be a sign of exciting times ahead.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way OP is 100% heterosexual, which is fine I have no beef with the gays. You HAVE to have some type of bisexual tendency to ask a question like this and expect a serious answer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes skills to be gay and lame at the same time in such balances way.

This is as lame as posting a thread "what are you drinking right now" and "do you check out other guys in the locker room" in a row.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way OP is 100% heterosexual, which is fine I have no beef with the gays. You HAVE to have some type of bisexual tendency to ask a question like this and expect a serious answer.
No not in the slightest. If I was, I would say.
If someone put a gun to your head and you had to, wouldn't you

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There used to be an old TV show called Queen For a Day.
But it didn't have the same meaning back then that it would now.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered what it would be like to throw myself off a building but it doesn't make me suicidal.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered what it would be like to throw myself off a building but it doesn't make me suicidal.
Well here is the difference.

I have wondered before how a man can stick their jake into another man's butt hole. Yeah, I can admit that. I have wondered how thinking about a dookie covered butt hole can make another man erect.

I have NEVER in my life considered that, if I decide to do the above, which dookie covered male butt hole I would prefer, or which dude I would prefer to insert their jake into my dookie covered butt hole. Until now, because you started this ridiculous thread and I can't get the picture out of my head. Seriously, I just took a sh*t too.

Congratulations homo. Please get banned.

logicallefty

Reaction score

lol Morbid as it sounds I gotta agree with you. On 9/11 I thought in detail about what it would be like for the poor folks who jumped. Were they conscious when falling? What did they see? Did they feel anything for a micro second when they hit? But ya doesn’t mean I’m gonna go jump off a building to share the experience.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes just joking about being gay and you fagz get all insecure geez..

OP id bang brad pit (;

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP id bang brad pit (;
Oh yeah baby. Love thinking about that rim job don't you.

:rolleyes:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score

OP id bang brad pit (;
Thank you. Someone mature enough here to get where Im coming from.

Possibly alot of people here still in the closet trying to over compensate lol.

Way too much , "WHAT, ARE YOU A FAAAG BRO!!" . I mean really...

It's just a mental exercise; no different than if I asked if you if you'd rather bang a 600lb 21 year old or a 75 year old that's kept her self in shape.

Last edited: