Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc Love is a fvcking phaggot

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a fvcking pvssy. His mother should have swallowed him. Who agrees?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a fvcking pvssy. His mother should have swallowed him. Who agrees?
Doc Love's the System works if you are a man looking for a relationship.... If you are NOT looking for a relationship his advice is limited. He is spot on about what women find attractive and what they respond to. Just about every dating and relationship coach out there uses elements of what he developed in the early 80s. Much of his stuff is dated since he's been doing this for 20 years, but the basic principles are the same.

I actually like Doc Love, he gets to the point and doesn't surround his advice with fluffy bullsh!t... so it is direct and easy to understand. Lot's of relationship and dating coaches making money doing this now surround advice with 85% of cr@p that is meaningless, distracting, and therefor confusing.

If all you want to do is bang lots of chicks, Doc Love's advice isn't much use to you. It's really all about what a man wants... if you want a relationship, which IMO is a waste of time, his advice gives you the best chance of making that work.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That little lap dog in his photo has gotta be dead by now, right??

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc love is the best in the game for fundamentals. He’s a little dated in some of his tactics but his principles are 100% spot on. I recommend every man read his book. I got it audio format and listed at least 30 times. It definitely drills masculine frame into your mind without being a jerk or macho. Women I date say I ooze masculinity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used his books last decade and applied some of the principles. However, I would not recommend his book in today's MTGOW climate. I think we are post-friendzone, Nice Guy, and meeting girls and into some serious black-pill territory today. The last decade that had rosey coloured glasses that makes books like David Deangelo, Neil Strauss, Doc Love all revolutionary household names is gone.

The issue is that if a lady's interest level starts dipping once you tie the knot with her or are overly vested then you are in trouble. His book just works to help you surf the "Honeymoon" phase of a relationship better, but in real life, all relationships start to wear down over time. The person you divorce is never the same person you marry. A high interest level at any given moment is not a reliable indicator for the longevity of any relationship. I have had two ultra-high interest girls in the past where there was an eventual break-up or divorce and they were gone afterwards.

One thing where his book stands out is to see everything in terms of "interest-level" rather than trying to after-rationalize to protect your ego, and make an analogy to this to volume control. At the end of the day these books do not work and I regret every going there. Next time, if a lady has kids, or you see some obvious red-flags, RUN, don't worry about her demonic high interest-level, look at the soundness of the overall relationship. Making important relationship decisions by constantly gauging a lady's interest level, at a Honeymoon phase of a relationship is a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I used his books last decade and applied some of the principles. However, I would not recommend his book in today's MTGOW climate. I think we are post-friendzone, Nice Guy, and meeting girls and into some serious black-pill territory today. The last decade that had rosey coloured glasses that makes books like David Deangelo, Neil Strauss, Doc Love all revolutionary household names is gone.

The issue is that if a lady's interest level starts dipping once you tie the knot with her or are overly vested then you are in trouble. His book just works to help you surf the "Honeymoon" phase of a relationship better, but in real life, all relationships start to wear down over time. The person you divorce is never the same person you marry. A high interest level at any given moment is not a reliable indicator for the longevity of any relationship. I have had two ultra-high interest girls in the past where there was an eventual break-up or divorce and they were gone afterwards.

One thing where his book stands out is to see everything in terms of "interest-level" rather than trying to after-rationalize to protect your ego, and make an analogy to this to volume control. At the end of the day these books do not work and I regret every going there. Next time, if a lady has kids, or you see some obvious red-flags, RUN, don't worry about her demonic high interest-level, look at the soundness of the overall relationship. Making important relationship decisions by constantly gauging a lady's interest level, at a Honeymoon phase of a relationship is a recipe for disaster.
Yes. I do agree.

Which is why I'm totally in support of polygamy.

Taking another younger women into a marriage would make wife no. 1 be on her best behavior, good for the kids and all around happier household.

Women can't stop being in competition with other women - give them exactly what they need even when they don't want it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care less, focus on yourself - continually bettering your personal position in the world, be respectful, prioritize fun; come up with dates, don’t chase, and watch their actions, always think cat and mouse.

I think this may be all that matters in relationships.

Doc love has good points. Corey too. AMS also.
But each woman is an indivdual case. So something new will be apart of every one.
Relationships aren’t simple. But they don’t have to be so complicated like we make them.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Doc Love's "one chance per girl per lifetime." That old fvck is trying to tell me that if I fvcked up once, it's over forever. Fvck that shyt. And corey wayne, don't label my behavior weak you bald phaggot. You don't know me, you don't know what goes through my head that causes me to make mistakes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate Doc Love's "one chance per girl per lifetime." That old fvck is trying to tell me that if I fvcked up once, it's over forever. Fvck that shyt. And corey wayne, don't label my behavior weak you bald phaggot. You don't know me, you don't know what goes through my head that causes me to make mistakes.
Are you coaching with him or listening to his material?

I think that he is saying is that you don't let her interest level go below 50%, or if it start out below 50% then you never had a chance in the first place.. Once it goes below a certain threshold, then it's not possible to go back up. As anything written should be taken with a grain of salt, it goes without saying, they are exceptions to every rule, far and few between. Doc Love doesn't deal much with LMS, or SMV in his book, and I would think that if you have a strong LMV/SMV factor relative to the girl then you will not be able to get rid of her. If your SMV/LMS is low relative to hers, then she'll feel like she's doing your a favour by being with you and obviously those types you usually have one chance because they don't respect you as their man in the first place and are staying in the relationship partially out of guilt. You are basically giving them an out they subconsciously want (i.e. they may feel they are missing out with their high SMV) if you mess up.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love saved my a*ss circa 2003. His cornerstone principles are still highly relevant today: Confidence--(Self) Control--Challenge. Interest level. The Dating Dictionary by Doc Love is still highly relevant.

Frankly, what motivates a woman to choose one man over another hasn't changed much in the past 10,000 years or so despite the internet, apps, and OLD.

David DeAngelo's Attraction is Not a Choice is still a classic and very relevant .

Technology (internet, apps, and OLD) has a long way to go to catch up to human evolution regarding how women are programmed.

Cheers and beers to Doc Love!!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I had to Google-d up Doc Love to understand all this fuss.

You guys are way advance then I'll ever be on who's who in the dating world.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The troll is strong in this one.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love saved my a*ss circa 2003. His cornerstone principles are still highly relevant today: Confidence--(Self) Control--Challenge. Interest level. The Dating Dictionary by Doc Love is still highly relevant.

Frankly, what motivates a woman to choose one man over another hasn't changed much in the past 10,000 years or so despite the internet, apps, and OLD.

David DeAngelo's Attraction is Not a Choice is still a classic and very relevant .

Technology (internet, apps, and OLD) has a long way to go to catch up to human evolution regarding how women are programmed.

Cheers and beers to Doc Love!!
Ok so you believe that "if a woman's interest level falls below 51%, it's over forever." I'm gonna have a party the day I find out Doc Love has cancer.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm up right now crying because I know that after class today, I might never see this girl again. I can't believe how much I fvcked up and Doc Love's morbid ideas are stuck in my head.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm up right now crying because I know that after class today, I might never see this girl again. I can't believe how much I fvcked up and Doc Love's morbid ideas are stuck in my head.
Hahaha

You do have a flair for words, I'll give you that.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you continue to let your emotions control you, you are going to cause yourself a lifetime of self-inflicted torture. You have the ability to control your emotions and until you get a hold on that, you will never succeed with women, career, and everything else in life.

Doc love, Corey Wayne, and the girl at your school are not the source of your problems. Your internal mindset is the source. You are simply reacting to external things that are triggering the things in your mindset you must fix to move forward and be happy and successful.

If you were overweight and the doctor told you that you would develop diabetes unless you changed your diet and started exercising, and you didn't want to do those things, would you lash out at the doctor and blame him in anger for the reality of the situation you are in?

You may not like the truth or reality, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Nor does it mean the person who told you about the reality should be blamed.

Meditation, and regular sessions with a counselor/therapist are two things that could really help you move past these issues and become a happy and fulfilled person. It is completely in your control.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you believe that "if a woman's interest level falls below 51%, it's over forever." I'm gonna have a party the day I find out Doc Love has cancer.
Yeah, pretty much. Because if her interest level is 50% with you it's probably much higher with 10 other guys. The problem isn't Doc Love but in how you (poorly) executed his ideas. The biggest one, imo, being (Self) Control. Re-read your whiny posts. Have to man-up, bud.

No offense OP, but you're acting like a little b*itch. Even if you're a young guy, learn from this, grow a pair, get tough, and get better. We've all been there.

Took me years to master DJ principles. To this day I need to practice regularly to keep my game tight.

There ARE other women.

Good luck.