"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

300 Approaches = 1 Lay

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,538
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Personally, I’d rather just approach the 500 hotties and bang 10 of them. **** the social circle. I welcome rejection. For me, there’s less reward without the hunt.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Let's say you backseatjuan is sitting down alone at say Starbucks and find a woman sending strong signals that she find you attractive..
That's day game! Let's say you spaz doing it right and go to the beach walk in the evening for a stroll. Find a girl there that sending you some IOIs and approach, and instead of getting her number you spend an evening with her. You will end up fcking her, if alcohol is involved chances are high for same night and strong coffee in the morning at your place.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You’ve approached 20 women in your entire life?
Cold approached, probably somewhere in there. Most of my success has come from social circle and online. Plus for a long time i was a club DJ and hot chicks used to approach ME on a nightly basis...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That's day game! Let's say you spaz doing it right and go to the beach walk in the evening for a stroll. Find a girl there that sending you some IOIs and approach, and instead of getting her number you spend an evening with her. You will end up fcking her, if alcohol is involved chances are high for same night and strong coffee in the morning at your place.
Exactly. You get it.

When you have an abundance of IOI's you can have your pick of hot women.

You don't even need to work hard for it, women themselves will generate interest for other women to be interested in you.

It's a cascading effect.

Once you pass through a few women and come across as impressive, it will naturally get you more hotties.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
One of the common problem in "gaming" is that many men just approach every girl possible withtout even taking notice of their appreance vs the girl's appreance which causes often a mismatch in match making


 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Was the OP talking about cold approach though? Or warm/hot approach?

I think that's the confusion in this thread. I could be wrong, but I think the thread starter was talking about 1 in 300 from cold approach which is probably normal, and then people jump in like, ''ha! I get laid on every approach!'' but they've changed the metrics and are no longer comparing the same thing lol

But yeah, I agree that if you are good looking and own a mansion and a yacht and a lambo and are around girls in this environment then you'll get IOI's from girls who are into rich guys or whatever, and of course you should be banging basically every girl who gives you and IOI as would be the case for any guy. That would be like failing to get laid with a hooker or something lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Was the OP talking about cold approach though? Or warm/hot approach?

I think that's the confusion in this thread. I could be wrong, but I think the thread starter was talking about 1 in 300 from cold approach which is probably normal, and then people jump in like, ''ha! I get laid on every approach!'' but they've changed the metrics and are no longer comparing the same thing lol

But yeah, I agree that if you are good looking and own a mansion and a yacht and a lambo and are around girls in this environment then you'll get IOI's from girls who are into rich guys or whatever, and of course you should be banging basically every girl who gives you and IOI as would be the case for any guy. That would be like failing to get laid with a hooker or something lol
Cold approach means approaching a woman who you do not socially know as in a total stranger.

Do we agree on that?

It then diverged to cold approach with high IL vs low IL

Most of the guys here are advocating cold approach by sheer numbers like 500:10 or 300:1.

Which is pure stupidity to me.

Whilst I advocate cold approach with IOI's to get better results. Mine is 1:3. Some men I know can get it 1:1 just by cold approaching a total stranger.

Most of you are too dependent on your looks and have neglected or don't naturally have other traits that actually makes you stand out.

Have none of you guys ever been approached by women whilst sitting alone in a bar ?

If you have then you will understand my meaning or the point im driving at.

If not then I doubt you'd understand it even if I explained it.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Was the OP talking about cold approach though? Or warm/hot approach?

I think that's the confusion in this thread. I could be wrong, but I think the thread starter was talking about 1 in 300 from cold approach which is probably normal, and then people jump in like, ''ha! I get laid on every approach!'' but they've changed the metrics and are no longer comparing the same thing lol

But yeah, I agree that if you are good looking and own a mansion and a yacht and a lambo and are around girls in this environment then you'll get IOI's from girls who are into rich guys or whatever, and of course you should be banging basically every girl who gives you and IOI as would be the case for any guy. That would be like failing to get laid with a hooker or something lol
300 cold approaches for one lay is insanely bad dude. It either means you’re shooting exclusively for models and girls way above your SMV, or you’re a disaster socially. Shooting above my SMV I’m probably 1 in 50, at my SMV I’m 1 in 30, below I’m 1 in 5.

Edit: Also, I exclusively cold approach. I have sworn off warm game because it’s caused too much drama in the past.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Cold approach means approaching a woman who you do not socially know as in a total stranger.

Do we agree on that?
Yep. But with no IOI's. She's not looking at you smiling first for example

It then diverged to cold approach with high IL vs low IL
It did. Don't know why. Didn't give a chance to get the actualy discussion going.
But yeah. And that would be a 'warm approach'.

Most of the guys here are advocating cold approach by sheer numbers like 500:10 or 300:1.

Which is pure stupidity to me.
Maybe. But it's what most PUA is about and I guess the idea is that it means you can choose who you approach rather than being limited to girls who approach you or are checking you out

Whilst I advocate cold approach with IOI's to get better results. Mine is 1:3. Some men I know can get it 1:1 just by cold approaching a total stranger.
This is where we'll have to disagree lol. I'm not calling you a liar, but i'll assume there's still some sort of missunderstanding as literally nobody can get anything like them ratios from a COLD approach lol. Unless maybe he's Leo Dicaprio AND he's hitting on old 5's lol. Like, you're sying your friend bangs every girls he opens? So he could just go and bang all of the victoria secret models next week if he fancied it? :)

edit: OK, I tihnk you were saying 1:1 WITH IOI's (my mistake)
In that case, sure that seems normal tbh.
My handsome wing has the same numbers. No such thing as a rejection if she thinks you're hot unless you're a sperg or whatever lol

Most of you are too dependent on your looks and have neglected or don't naturally have other traits that actually makes you stand out.

Have none of you guys ever been approached by women whilst sitting alone in a bar ?

If you have then you will understand my meaning or the point im driving at.

If not then I doubt you'd understand it even if I explained it.
With a cold approach, you need the looks part to get your foot in the door. If she's not physically attracted, then it's a non-starter. Hence Tyler gets' rejected tonnes and he's a millionnaire with next level 'game'.

But yeah, I certainly have really handsome friends who ALWAYS get approached at a bar. And could obviously bang 100% of them girls at the click of his finger. Not that them girls are usually stunning, tbh. Fairly hot though, usually.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I took the “300 rule” to mean approach anybody doable (i.e. passes the boner test), not just hot chicks. For some guys, 6s would be their bare minimum. Others, 5s.

At any rate, this “300 rule” is intended to be extremely conservative.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
300 cold approaches for one lay is insanely bad dude. It either means you’re shooting exclusively for models and girls way above your SMV, or you’re a disaster socially. Shooting above my SMV I’m probably 1 in 50, at my SMV I’m 1 in 30, below I’m 1 in 5.

Edit: Also, I exclusively cold approach. I have sworn off warm game because it’s caused too much drama in the past.
them numbers are at least a little more realistic! ALthough still better than all of the RSD instructors, mystery, Tom Torrerro etc.

Of course it's about SMV though, as you say. If I was to go for ugly girls, i'd have great ratios. But i'm like maybe a 5, and i'm going for 7's, 8's (who can get males models easily!), and I sometimes get them (with enough approaches). I can't afford plastic surgery lol
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I hope everyone in this thread who is claiming cold approach doesn't work has a lot of experience trying it and is speaking from that personal experience right?
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Yep. But with no IOI's. She's not looking at you smiling first for example



It did. Don't know why. Didn't give a chance to get the actualy discussion going.
But yeah. And that would be a 'warm approach'.



Maybe. But it's what most PUA is about and I guess the idea is that it means you can choose who you approach rather than being limited to girls who approach you or are checking you out



This is where we'll have to disagree lol. I'm not calling you a liar, but i'll assume there's still some sort of missunderstanding as literally nobody can get anything like them ratios from a COLD approach lol. Unless maybe he's Leo Dicaprio AND he's hitting on old 5's lol. Like, you're sying your friend bangs every girls he opens? So he could just go and bang all of the victoria secret models next week if he fancied it? :)



With a cold approach, you need the looks part to get your foot in the door. If she's not physically attracted, then it's a non-starter. Hence Tyler gets' rejected tonnes and he's a millionnaire with next level 'game'.

But yeah, I certainly have really handsome friends who ALWAYS get approached at a bar. And could obviously bang 100% of them girls at the click of his finger
Dude getting a look or even a smile is not a warm approach. A warm approach is a female friend introducing you to childhood friend or other kind of social circle game. I like to give every girl a chance (a few seconds) to check me out so she has some time to decide whether she likes me rather than go with the impulsive “no”.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
Dude getting a look or even a smile is not a warm approach.
Fair enough. As is often the case with most discussionS , people have different definitions of everything which makes every stage of dicussion difficult lol. PUA James Tusk and a few others have said that a girl smiling at you is a 'warm approach', though.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Fair enough. As is often the case with most discussionS , people have different definitions of everything which makes every stage of dicussion difficult lol. PUA James Tusk and a few others have said that a girl smiling at you is a 'warm approach', though.
If we go by that definition of a cold approach, she either hasn’t seen you (and you might end up startling her) or she took a quick peak and rejected you already in her head. Either way, yes I’d agree that means you’re probably screwed.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
If we go by that definition of a cold approach, she either hasn’t seen you (and you might end up startling her) or she took a quick peak and rejected you already in her head. Either way, yes I’d agree that means you’re probably screwed.
yeah, like. For me, a huge percentage of approaches are i'm at a bar, a girl will walk towards me to get a drink. She's aware i'm there (so there's no 'startling' as such. I'm not invisible :)), but she hasn't smiled at me or checked me out or anything. I'm no male model! And then i'll open her. That's a cold approach. And yeah, as a male 5 (and say she'sa 7) it takes me maybe 300 approaches to get one of them in bed lol

PS - To confirm, it sounds like you're now saying that my definition of 'warm approach' is what you are calling a 'cold approach'? So you only open girls who smile/check you out etc? If so, that clears a lot of the confusion up as before the numbers made zero sense, and now they make some.

Like, I agree it's easy to close a girl who is checking you out/is clearly attracted to you from the second she noticed you (thinks you're handsome)
 
Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
yeah, like. For me, a huge percentage of approaches are i'm at a bar, a girl will walk towards me to get a drink. She's aware i'm there (so there's no 'startling' as such. I'm not invisible :)), but she hasn't smiled at me or checked me out or anything. I'm no male model! And then i'll open her. That's a cold approach. And yeah, as a male 5 (and say she'sa 7) it takes me maybe 300 approaches to get one of them in bed lol

PS - To confirm, it sounds like you're now saying that my definition of 'warm approach' is what you are calling a 'cold approach'? So you only open girls who smile/check you out etc? If so, that clears a lot of the confusion up as before the numbers made zero sense, and now they make some.

Like, I agree it's easy to close a girl who is checking you out/is clearly attracted to you/your looks
I open girls who haven’t looked at me but that is obviously a worse hit rate...much better than 1 in 300 though. Maybe 1 in 30.
 

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I open girls who haven’t looked at me but that is obviously a worse hit rate...much better than 1 in 300 though. Maybe 1 in 30.
cool. As I say, if we're talking about a 'cold' approach, that's still better than most PUA coaches I can think of. I take it you have very good looks on your side. I'm happy for you :)
We all have our own race to win/battles to fight!
My brother is very handsome and recently started approaching and he is also maybe pushing 1 in 30 odd or so, so far which, again, is better than someone like Tom Torerro who has been coaching cold approach pickup for like 15 years lol
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yep. But with no IOI's. She's not looking at you smiling first for example



It did. Don't know why. Didn't give a chance to get the actualy discussion going.
But yeah. And that would be a 'warm approach'.



Maybe. But it's what most PUA is about and I guess the idea is that it means you can choose who you approach rather than being limited to girls who approach you or are checking you out



This is where we'll have to disagree lol. I'm not calling you a liar, but i'll assume there's still some sort of missunderstanding as literally nobody can get anything like them ratios from a COLD approach lol. Unless maybe he's Leo Dicaprio AND he's hitting on old 5's lol. Like, you're sying your friend bangs every girls he opens? So he could just go and bang all of the victoria secret models next week if he fancied it? :)

edit: OK, I tihnk you were saying 1:1 WITH IOI's (my mistake)
In that case, sure that seems normal tbh.
My handsome wing has the same numbers. No such thing as a rejection if she thinks you're hot unless you're a sperg or whatever lol



With a cold approach, you need the looks part to get your foot in the door. If she's not physically attracted, then it's a non-starter. Hence Tyler gets' rejected tonnes and he's a millionnaire with next level 'game'.

But yeah, I certainly have really handsome friends who ALWAYS get approached at a bar. And could obviously bang 100% of them girls at the click of his finger. Not that them girls are usually stunning, tbh. Fairly hot though, usually.
Man I don't really understand this post...it's full of contractions

Make up your mind haha
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top