LMAO !!OMG she has pics of herself taken from an iPhone and posted to Instagram
You guys sound like f4gs
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
LMAO !!OMG she has pics of herself taken from an iPhone and posted to Instagram
You guys sound like f4gs
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Dude, do you want a girl or a guy with breasts?Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc.
I already do engage in productive activities (working out/taking care of myself, making money, investments, learning, building career/future, etc.).@sangheilios your threads include such emphasised negative focus on women and their habits.
It is already common consensus that our society is plagued with sickness, this sickness is present in both genders. Is this answer the validation you seek in your comments? Do you want to hear you deserve a unicorn because of how you are able to observe some undesirable women?
I suggest you relax and focus on more productive activities (such as meeting a higher volume of women) rather than psychoanalysing girls you have little investment in.
When a woman is in a relationship with a man and she does not have any beliefs or opinions of her own then she is pathetic. I'm not saying she needs to be argumentative, but imagine where she is literally incapable of anything that isn't from her bf's or husband's mouth lolFemales FOLLOWING their husbands if its a good deal is not "bad" at all.
Huh? Did you even read the post? You think it's normal for a girl's friends to print out pictures of her selfies and put them all up for her birthday?OMG she has pics of herself taken from an iPhone and posted to Instagram
You guys sound like f4gs
Yeah, pretty normal, girls like attention and if this girl is hot then they will celebrate that, why do you even care?Huh? Did you even read the post? You think it's normal for a girl's friends to print out pictures of her selfies and put them all up for her birthday?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That's terrible. She should have used facebook instead of instagram. What is this world coming to?>There is a really pretty latina I know here in my area who recently had her 25th birthday. Anyway, I saw pictures of her birthday celebration and what I saw was shocking to me. Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc. It was actually kind of creepy that they did this and to say the least it was a bit concerning. After seeing that it all made sense, she is being groomed into becoming a spoiled princess by her friends, and not necessarily by her parents or family. What's even more concerning is the fact that she is well out of high school, something like this you'd expect from a 16 year old, but 25?
And of course you are upset because you aren't banging her. Par for the course.She's a massive attention ***** and regularly leads tons of guys on, whilst also being in relationships. She's been in a relationship with 3 guys over the past 6 months but would still actively lead other men on.
Huh? This woman is in her mid 20s and behaves like a 14 year old. I don't get why you see this type of behavior as normal or acceptable.And of course you are upset because you aren't banging her. Par for the course.
Dude over 50% of them never leave highschool. Its very normal.Huh? This woman is in her mid 20s and behaves like a 14 year old. I don't get why you see this type of behavior as normal or acceptable.
You spent time and posted a thread about her and now act like you wouldn't pound that pvssy if she threw it at you...yeah OK bro.Huh? This woman is in her mid 20s and behaves like a 14 year old. I don't get why you see this type of behavior as normal or acceptable.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm not saying I wouldn't lol. The fact that there are fully grown adult women that are acting like this is a bit problematic, as I feel this behavior should be out grown by around 21 or so, though really it should be younger.You spent time and posted a thread about her and now act like you wouldn't pound that pvssy if she threw it at you...yeah OK bro.
If you cant change behavior then why worry about it? Control what you can control. Too many guys spend time worrying about stuff they have no chance of changing.
That's a good point, but there definitely are women in that age range who are just as bad.They pretty much all do that. If cell phones and instagram were around 50 years ago, they'd still do the same ****. I get what you mean and feel you on disliking chicks that are super self absorbed but there's no real escaping this one. I would be more critical if she were over 30 and behaving like a teenager.