Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Did This Second Date Conversation Go?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already setup the date. Just a matter of who texts who.. I aint heard chit from her today.. So i'll just hit her up near to date day.
I skull ****ed a chick and she feel off. I could not give a ****. My protein is doing the backstroke in her anus and digestive tract.

Its hilarious to acknowledge women deem sleeping around and cratered SMV as "empowering."

Little does she know, similar to automation and manufacturing, hotter girls are turning 18. Her utility is slipping out of existence and into the black whole graveyard.

Not tge 1st nor the last.

Much of the systems and ideological jargon perpetual in society that seem to demonise masculinity while pander to women actually are counter intuitive.

Society cheers women off the cliff. As if to say, you won't do it. Egg her on.

As if we don't have enough single moms

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

So I sent her a text message last night, just a simple hows things.. We had a little back and forth texting, then I just confirmed the time and place for date two.

Not spoke to her again, date two is this Friday night at 8PM.. Couple of drinks at the bar, then back to my place to watch a movie (which translates to fukin time)

So I get the impression this chick does not want to make much of an effort to text me throughout the week..

I'm good with that, as my guess is, she just wants to fuk and not get into a relationship.

Plus I don't see her as relationship material.. Good looking chick, banging body.. But RED FLAGS all over the place.

My question is this.. Because I want to keep her around as a plate?

Once I have smashed.. Should I just completlety not bother to text her at all? And just let her get back to me if she wants to smash again?

Or.. I only text her once a week just to organise and confirm the next date?

I doubt this chick will make much effort to text me to be honest.. I reckon she has other things going on, on the side.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also once I have done emptying my load in her, should I send her home immediately in the morning?

Last time she wanted to stay for breakfast.. Plus she tries to kiss me.

I reckon I should keep it strictly pump and cya

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t get ahead of yourself. Watch out for date reschudle this friday, which is a sht test. Whether you send her home or she stays is up to you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get ahead of yourself. Watch out for date reschudle this friday, which is a sht test. Whether you send her home or she stays is up to you.
Yeh this is true.. These online chicks change their mind in a heartbeat.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't know it yet, but we mods are about to announce our new Moderator Chaperone Service. For a modest fee @Amante Silvestre will accompany you on challenging dates and coach you the entire evening. You will be fitted with an earpiece and Amante will be disguised as a potted plant.

PM me for pricing and an application.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags come to my mind too

I wouldn't even worry about the texting

Just set the next date and continue banging

She'll walk eventually and there's nothing you can do about it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re fine. Stop thinking about it.

Just shoot her a text Friday saying “see you at 8” or whatever time you set up the meet.

You don’t have to be cold to plate her and avoid a relationship. If a woman wants to stay for breakfast or kiss or lay her head on my chest and run her fingers on me, I’m all good with it. When she brings the relationship topic up, I shoot straight and tell them what my intent is, or is not.

I’m not afraid to let a woman walk who is the type to spread legs and knob you on the first date. Neither should you.

My impression of her this far is.. Smash material only.

However I don't want to be the one doing ALL the texting & arranging sex dates.
Red flags come to my mind too

I wouldn't even worry about the texting

Just set the next date and continue banging

She'll walk eventually and there's nothing you can do about it
Next date is already set.. I just didn't want it to be all one sided with ME arranging ALL the sex dates.

I don’t care if I don't hear from her all week, aslong I'm smashing that ass come weekend.

Anyway lets see if she turns up tomorrow.. Will take it from there

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My impression of her this far is.. Smash material only.

However I don't want to be the one doing ALL the texting & arranging sex dates.

Next date is already set.. I just didn't want it to be all one sided with ME arranging ALL the sex dates.

I don’t care if I don't hear from her all week, aslong I'm smashing that ass come weekend.

Anyway lets see if she turns up tomorrow.. Will take it from there
If you’re hitting it right, she will be messaging you for the get togethers soon enough! Don’t fret. Look for some new plates too. Can always add in a less attractive woman who is easier going to give you more attention if you need it

In the early stages (first three-four hangouts) I assume I’ll be doing everything. And this is why I stay away from the texting. It also plays in to mystery and elevates attraction.
Then if I see relationship potential Id keep doing the things which originally garnered interest; but obviously this doesn’t apply here.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not?

Think.

You just want to smash. No relationship.

She smashes and doesn’t bother you otherwise.

You set up the next meet, she’s down for it. Done.

What else do you have to do here? It’s already set up exactly how you want it unless she starts to b*tch about the arrangement otherwise.

Don’t fix what isn’t broken.

You make a fair point.. I was talking from a place of pride.. I shouldn't let my ego get in the way.

Arrange the date.. Smash and just repeat the process.. If she drops off, then so be it.

She's only pump dump material anyway.

She is actually a good looking chick with a banging slim body.. She fuks good too!

However in her drunken state, she started to tell me about her life.. I pretended to be interested and endured her tale of woe.

01.So some dude screwed her over a couple of years ago, and i'm certain she isn't completely over it. She talked about this ex more than once or twice.

02. After that breakup, she had a full on relationship with a woman for 6 months.. So possible threesome maybe on the horizon.. I don't think she minds puzzy occasionally.

03. Occasionally she likes to use cocaine.. She claims to use it only once every couple of months when on a night out.

So Obviously not exactly marriage material here lol... But definitely good fuk buddy material.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re hitting it right, she will be messaging you for the get togethers soon enough! Don’t fret. Look for some new plates too. Can always add in a less attractive woman who is easier going to give you more attention if you need it

In the early stages (first three-four hangouts) I assume I’ll be doing everything. And this is why I stay away from the texting. It also plays in to mystery and elevates attraction.
Then if I see relationship potential Id keep doing the things which originally garnered interest; but obviously this doesn’t apply here.
Solid points here.. I reckon she will open up a little further down the line.

I have only spoke to her once since last week, and that was to arrange the next date.. Keeping the mystery for real.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

So I sent her a text message last night, just a simple hows things.. We had a little back and forth texting, then I just confirmed the time and place for date two.

Not spoke to her again, date two is this Friday night at 8PM.. Couple of drinks at the bar, then back to my place to watch a movie (which translates to fukin time)

So I get the impression this chick does not want to make much of an effort to text me throughout the week..

I'm good with that, as my guess is, she just wants to fuk and not get into a relationship.

Plus I don't see her as relationship material.. Good looking chick, banging body.. But RED FLAGS all over the place.

My question is this.. Because I want to keep her around as a plate?

Once I have smashed.. Should I just completlety not bother to text her at all? And just let her get back to me if she wants to smash again?

Or.. I only text her once a week just to organise and confirm the next date?

I doubt this chick will make much effort to text me to be honest.. I reckon she has other things going on, on the side.
If she isn’t blowing up your phone then her interest isn’t very high or she is playing her own game. I would just continue texting her, once a week to meet up for a drink and come over until she starts reaching out to you, after 5-6 meet ups is when they usually start chasing. If she doesn’t then you know it’s strictly a fwb situation for her and you shouldn’t be spending any money on her outside of your place.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn’t blowing up your phone then her interest isn’t very high or she is playing her own game. I would just continue texting her, once a week to meet up for a drink and come over until she starts reaching out to you, after 5-6 meet ups is when they usually start chasing. If she doesn’t then you know it’s strictly a fwb situation for her and you shouldn’t be spending any money on her outside of your place.

I think this chick is still hung up on her ex.. Or she isn't looking for a relationship.

I don't mind texting her to arrange sex dates, but Yeh I won't be spending chit on her.

Back to my place.. Few drinks, smash, then she goes home in the morning.

If she drops off.. Oh well.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this is it man. She's an online chick and could easily change her mind.

I ONLY want her around for sex.. But I think ZERO communication uptill Thursday might be a little too much.
@soulforge you shouldn't set chit up so far away make it like 2 days before you catch up. There interest level fluctuates daily almost.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bro this many questions and posts one Tinder girl you met online?

You go to have her wrapped around your finger. She should be the one questioning things and wondering when to text, or to be fwb, or be in a relationship.

Not you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge you shouldn't set chit up so far away make it like 2 days before you catch up. There interest level fluctuates daily almost.

I get your point.. Especially with the online chicks they change there mind so sudden.. Its not possible though man.. We both work... I have other things to do, other than getting laid.. Plus she is a little distant out.

Its fine though mate, because I am seeing her tomorrow Friday, thats if she doesn't flake... Then on Saturday afternoon another chick is coming over to meet me from Tinder.. This one wants to watch a film with me, at my place.

We all know this will high probability lead to fuking... So hopefully get both of these chicks into rotation.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro this many questions and posts one Tinder girl you met online?

You go to have her wrapped around your finger. She should be the one questioning things and wondering when to text, or to be fwb, or be in a relationship.

Not you.
I know man.. I'm just leaving things be.. I just wanted some idea of how often to communicate with a chick, after the initial bang.

I've no intentions of a relationship with this one.. Just smash.