"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Can First Impressions Be Changed?

mooch592

New Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Hello friends,

Question about first impressions. I’ve heard the term “in her eyes, once a beta, always a beta.” Is this true? I know a lot of RSD guys talk about how it’s always possible to reattract a girl (unless you were totally crazy or creepy or something). There’s a few girls that are super hot that are on my list that I’d love to bang, but knew them before I knew anything about game, so I feel like they have weak first impressions of me. One has a boyfriend but she stares at me at work a lot!! It’s honestly weird, it’s almost like she has too much pride to admit she likes me. Then another one was really aggressive and asked me out (a long time ago) but I couldn’t handle it cause I had no game so eventually she lost interest. (I had just moved to NYC, and was not used to getting attention from beautiful women.) Opinions?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Yeah, you can change a first impression. First you gotta forget that they have a first impression, else your knowledge about it will affect you. You need to interact with them as if they knew nothing about the former you, even if they do. Assume that what has happened before is irrelevant and treat it for what it is, an outdated version of yourself.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Better to make a good one, seems like too much work involved with back pedaling.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No. You cant change a first impression. But you can change an impression later. Dont try to seek validation.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
First impressions are very important. In this society, if you don’t give a good one, you’re out the door.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
The longer the time between seeing her up to a year or two the better the chance for a reset...some women it can happen sooner with like a few months...

After two years its pretty much a full reset where you are starting with a clean slate
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
The longer the time between seeing her up to a year or two the better the chance for a reset...some women it can happen sooner with like a few months...

After two years its pretty much a full reset where you are starting with a clean slate
Your frame would need reset as well. Ie while she was away you found your balls and had the alpha position with all females since her. She will see it on you. They actually dont think about it much is subconscious.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Your frame would need reset as well. Ie while she was away you found your balls and had the alpha position with all females since her. She will see it on you. They actually dont think about it much is subconscious.
Yeah exactly...you would actually have to BE different for it to make any difference.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Yeah exactly...you would actually have to BE different for it to make any difference.
I don’t agree. Work on making a good first impression, there are no second chances
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
One has a boyfriend but she stares at me at work a lot!! It’s honestly weird, it’s almost like she has too much pride to admit she likes me.
Or maybe she is trying to memorize your face to describe to the police, in case you try to feel her up.

Everything is a situation. How come you guys never say the situation to your detriment? The situation is always to your benefit, always dealing with hot girls as if we are movie stars.


Then another one was really aggressive and asked me out (a long time ago) but I couldn’t handle it cause I had no game so eventually she lost interest.
You don’t need game if a girl asks you out, you just need a sex drive. Maybe that’s what you are lacking. You couldn’t handle her asking you out because you have no sex drive.

I had just moved to NYC, and was not used to getting attention from beautiful women. Opinions?
Beautiful women don’t live in NYC.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
You need confidence homie.
How can you live in NYC and be so insecure?
I personally consider Manhattan to be level 1 of a PUA field.
Game is so easy there that women are literally throwing themselves at you.

If you can't game in NYC, then you can't game anywhere else in the country.
 
Top