MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 5,125
Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News
Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Only if Christopher is a women's name...Let me guess the teacher is a women lolll
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Truth... anyone that is upset with the direction of their lives has negative emotions, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, or race. The reason why people are overly concerned when MEN are upset is because when MEN are emotionally motivated to to do something sh!t happens. When women are upset... the put on pink pvssy hats and march... or do slvt walks, AKA they do NOTHING tangible, and will self sabotage anything they set out to do. Just look at the "MeToo" movement, actually started off as a good thing, bringing attention to sexual abuse. But because it's chicks running this, now they are eating their own, tossing everyone under the bus for meaningless bullsh!t, most of these men are other liberals who support women's causes... the latest Joe Biden, who is likely the best chance the Democrats have to defeat President Trump.I've seen the power of the patriarchy.
I know
what men
can do
when they're angry.
Wow, that's a hopelessly, hilariously misguided and bigoted statement to make. They don't have it easier than any other race. That's a much quoted and often not supported, type of comment. You have no idea how most white people live and/or how difficult they may have it.White people have it way easier than any other race. Boo hoo on them that they are offended that they can be studied like guinea pigs. It's about time IMO
I agreeWow, that's a hopelessly, hilariously misguided and bigoted statement to make. They don't have it easier than any other race. That's a much quoted and often not supported, type of comment. You have no idea how most white people live and/or how difficult they may have it.
Too bad so sad that Quantrell did such a bad job at burning the rats nest in 1863.Campus Reform the #1 Source for College News
Campus Reform the #1 Source for College Newswww.campusreform.org
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
you forgot the incest cases, I know a lot of people say this but never could bother to checkTruth... anyone that is upset with the direction of their lives has negative emotions, regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, or race. The reason why people are overly concerned when MEN are upset is because when MEN are emotionally motivated to to do something sh!t happens. When women are upset... the put on pink pvssy hats and march... or do slvt walks, AKA they do NOTHING tangible, and will self sabotage anything they set out to do. Just look at the "MeToo" movement, actually started off as a good thing, bringing attention to sexual abuse. But because it's chicks running this, now they are eating their own, tossing everyone under the bus for meaningless bullsh!t, most of these men are other liberals who support women's causes... the latest Joe Biden, who is likely the best chance the Democrats have to defeat President Trump.
When MEN are motivated, then governments change, Bolsheviks and Nazis take power, they fly planes into buildings, launch religious crusades.
This isn't 'patriarchy', it's testosterone, the hormone that causes men to go out and do something about their condition. Without this trait the human race would have died out eons ago.
All men are like this, the idea that it's White Men that are the problem is just absurd, but the reason why white men take the brunt of criticism in Western Cultures is because chicks know they can do NOTHING without men... and they need MEN to help them. In the US, they can use other races of men, other than white, to help them or shame white men into supporting them.
Having said that, who cares about this stupid course offered in the middle of no-where, in a State that is only known because of corn, good basketball, and the setting for the Wizard of Oz. If you happen to go to Kansas, then just don't take the course... unless you need an easy "A" as an elective... All you have to do is parrot back nonsense, get your "A" then flush when you are finished.
Pretty much every college town is “left-wing,” mostly because modern American conservatism is founded in anti-intellectualism. Exhibit A: The current POTUS has a fourth-grade vocabulary.KU is in Lawrence, which has a history of being left wing politically that goes back to before the civil war. Culturally, it is the opposite of the rest of Kansas.
I don't think anyone objects to being studied, it's just that we can guess the negative spin this class has on it. Pretty crappy to suggest that people should be offended solely based on their race and gender though.White people have it way easier than any other race. Boo hoo on them that they are offended that they can be studied like guinea pigs. It's about time IMO
I was a young aerospace engineer then, dodging the post-Cold-War defense layoffs, and this character was my hero!All just a little bit of history repeating...Remember the movie Falling Down?
![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.