Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

University of Kansas offers 'angry white male' course

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KU is in Lawrence, which has a history of being left wing politically that goes back to before the civil war. Culturally, it is the opposite of the rest of Kansas.
Pretty much every college town is “left-wing,” mostly because modern American conservatism is founded in anti-intellectualism. Exhibit A: The current POTUS has a fourth-grade vocabulary.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White people have it way easier than any other race. Boo hoo on them that they are offended that they can be studied like guinea pigs. It's about time IMO
I don't think anyone objects to being studied, it's just that we can guess the negative spin this class has on it. Pretty crappy to suggest that people should be offended solely based on their race and gender though.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KU is in Lawrence, which has a history of being left wing politically that goes back to before the civil war. Culturally, it is the opposite of the rest of Kansas.
Boy, you ain't kidding! Every flagship university college town in a hick state is going to be a bit on the left side - but I wouldn't say that it's the college town that is the problem in those states!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The world making better betas. How sweet.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@sazc as a non white oppressed minority man let me just say that you my dear are one of the truest losers that I have ever come across and that is one of the dumbest piles of oral craaaaap that I have ever witnessed. Listen sweet cheeks I don't need your useless help I can get by on my own without any of your left wing retard burger. As for all the privileges of white men I have seen plenty of them who had to work like savages to get ahead in life while useless angry bitter women like you had everything given to you. Men in general don't have societal privileges, those are reserved for brain dead women such as yourself. What men have is biological privileges and that is why even when the odds are stacked against us we can do much better then women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc as a non white oppressed minority man let me just say that you my dear are one of the truest losers that I have ever come across and that is one of the dumbest piles of oral craaaaap that I have ever witnessed. Listen sweet cheeks I don't need your useless help I can get by on my own without any of your left wing retard burger. As for all the privileges of white men I have seen plenty of them who had to work like savages to get ahead in life while useless angry bitter women like you had everything given to you. Men in general don't have societal privileges, those are reserved for brain dead women such as yourself. What men have is biological privileges and that is why even when the odds are stacked against us we can do much better then women.
Finally. Another man willing to put her in her place. LMAO
That post By her was something. I had to go take a leak after reading it.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epic Days someone has to do it but I fear we may be a dying breed. By the way I saw the bio of the dude teaching the class and he is the very definition of the neck bearded soy boy loser, the only thing missing is him showing off his glory hole smile.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
@Epic Days someone has to do it but I fear we may be a dying breed. By the way I saw the bio of the dude teaching the class and he is the very definition of the neck bearded soy boy loser, the only thing missing is him showing off his glory hole smile.
We definitely are. I couldn’t even get through the whole bio. It was like reading vomit.