Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I actually made myself approach a girl who was exactly my taste tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh..Dave you never fail to disappoint those who know you could screw up a wet dream. Only regret no one took up my wager regarding you blowing this opportunity. I would be pleasantly surprised if you would decide to go to Arminia and find your wonder woman. But alas you will not follow through on that fantasy either.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The very last thing Dave should be doing right now is focusing on every step he takes with this girl. This is a guaranteed fail because it is essentially an attempt to navigate the entire seduction process from beginning to end without making one mistake.

What Dave should be doing is replicating success.

He should be out there talking to more women in exactly the same manner he talked to this one. He should be getting phone numbers in exactly the same manner as he got this one. He should be out there mastering the first step and duplicating that success over and over again until it is second nature.

In the process of doing this, desperation will take care of itself. It will not have to be analyzed. If he always has 2, 3 or 5 women to talk to that he is interested in, he will give much less a fvck if one stops writing back. Mistakes will be avoided through abundance and success will be reinforced through repetition.

THEN you start to focus on the next step of communication, replicating and mastering success there.

Trying to walk the entire seductive process flawlessly through on the first go with no other women or options available is guaranteed to send Dave running right back into his protective shell when it fails.
Like most dudes, he needs to develop a IDGAF type of attitude. Its not as easy for all dudes to master. It takes accepting a lot of rejection an not allowing it to throw you off center.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Never forget that normal, non show-biz men cannot, in any way, shape of form, be globally appealing to women. Women can indeed be globally appealing, but not men. That's because women have a multitude of things they can do to fit men's template (makeup, clothing, etc.)

I found that the trick is to discover the type of woman who you appeal to, and once you do, it's shooting fish in a barrel. For me, it is Christian women whose faith is devout. For others it will be something different.

Funny thing is that once you handle that subset of women, women from other subsets start becoming attracted, because you start acting as a man with backbone. I always say, I used to be completely invisible to almost all women. Now they actually bother me with attention when I go to the store. What has changed? Just steady, tiny improvements in my life by taking the hammer and chisel to myself year after year. All that pounding away is tough, but the fruit of it is very sweet.

Never think you can be universally attractive. You can only ever appeal to a subset of women. Wise is the man who recognizes this and fishes his productive waters.

I don't need to be universally attractive. I just want 1 girl to have a relationship with. Should be pretty easy in theory

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The very last thing Dave should be doing right now is focusing on every step he takes with this girl. This is a guaranteed fail because it is essentially an attempt to navigate the entire seduction process from beginning to end without making one mistake.

What Dave should be doing is replicating success.

He should be out there talking to more women in exactly the same manner he talked to this one. He should be getting phone numbers in exactly the same manner as he got this one. He should be out there mastering the first step and duplicating that success over and over again until it is second nature.

In the process of doing this, desperation will take care of itself. It will not have to be analyzed. If he always has 2, 3 or 5 women to talk to that he is interested in, he will give much less a fvck if one stops writing back. Mistakes will be avoided through abundance and success will be reinforced through repetition.

THEN you start to focus on the next step of communication, replicating and mastering success there.

Trying to walk the entire seductive process flawlessly through on the first go with no other women or options available is guaranteed to send Dave running right back into his protective shell when it fails.
So moving forward, focus on doing a great job in person and then when i get the number, text quickly and move for a date

I still want to give more of an effort with this one. Should i wait until thursday and ask her out on a date?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So moving forward, focus on doing a great job in person and then when i get the number, text quickly and move for a date

I still want to give more of an effort with this one. Should i wait until thursday and ask her out on a date?
SMH. The effort you need to make is the effort it takes you to leave her alone right now!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think the more you are in her face the more she will like you. Wrong! The more you insist on being in her face... the more you paint yourself as desperate. Don’t think you are an exception to that!

If a man doesn’t recalibrate and keeps pushing once he’s come across as desperate it super off putting to a woman! If he still continues it only gets worse. He then becomes creepy to a woman. Then his attention feels really gross to a woman!

You are not selling a car. You are seducing a woman.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You seem to think the more you are in her face the more she will like you. Wrong! The more you insist on being in her face... the more you will paint yourself as desperate. If you don’t stop there and keep pushing it escalated beyond desperate to becoming creepy to a woman.

You are not selling a car. You are seducing a woman.
I am not in her face. She was texting me back instantly and i haven't messaged her since yesterday afternoon

I want to make sure I'm doing the right things as a habit. Approaching right way, messaging right way and pacing things right way

It doesn't matter if it doesn't work out with her but i still want to give a good effort

When i do ask a woman out for a date, you guys all seem to say "I'm going to be here at 7, do you want to come join me." Does that mean im basically asking her to come with me on a date while I'm with my friends? I would really much rather have a 1 on 1 for first date

Is it a bad idea to ask if she wants to go out somewhere that it would be just me and her?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
she responded so that's a good sign. The fact she just got out of a relationship this week, what does that mean for me? Do women bounce so quickly from relationship to relationship? I know I gotta start it very casually and I'm in no hurry

she's 29 and middle eastern, so I'm sure her whole family is asking why she's not already married

shes not out of relationship yet, she will continue ****ing him

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The how are you enjoying Illinois text was cringe. I remember when I asked stupid questions like that
Pretty harmless text. Its not like i asked her to marry me

You guys think this would have really turned her off if she liked me?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

no dude you should ask her if she wants some SEXXXX and if its something else than YES then hardnext

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Then do it. Why are you asking?
What would you recommend? Wait until thursday? Or friday?

Also i want a 1 on 1 date. You guys are all seemingly recommending that i invite her out when I'm hanging out with my friends at a location. I did that once for a 1st date and it worked out terribly

How do I get a 1 on 1 date out of it?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave go live before your date, so we can all teach you how to put a tie on, and how to tie your shoes

And don't forget to let her know that back in your country you're considered the most handsome man of your village

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
All along insisted he just needed the opportunity. Under it all...truly clueless.
I did a good job in person

I'm not a good writer, I'm not clever or funny. My strength is i have a very good demeanor and how i carry myself. That's how i make friends and am so good at my job. People are drawn to me because I'm genuinely a very good person. That's what i need to focus on and keep the chit chat to a minimum

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You might as well rip the bandaid off today Dave. If she isnt responding now, she isn’t likely going to respond on Thursday. If she says no today she will not say yes on Thursday.

Just get it over with and work on getting more numbers.
Do you think our text conversation really destroyed her attraction?

I don't care about the outcome. I want to make sure I'm doing the process efficiently and correctly

Moving forward, texting only to set up dates until we're seeing each other for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.