"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Moving to a new City and LDR’s

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I live in Miami and she lives in Orlando (3 hrs) she always says how she hates Miami cause it’s overpopulated and **** which honestly I hate miami too and i only moved down here cause i didn’t have enough to move out. I spoke with her and told her that if we don’t see eachother atleast once a month then I’m not down for anything and she agreed.
Seeing each other once a month is NOTHING man.

How the hell are you going to sustain and nurture a relationship, by seeing each other once a month.

This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So just have her as a **** buddy or nothing pretty much, anything that doesn’t make me give up meeting other women

Unless she decides to move for you, sooner than later, I would strictly just have a casual sex type situation with her.. Nothing more
 

many6451

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
27
Seeing each other once a month is NOTHING man.

How the hell are you going to sustain and nurture a relationship, by seeing each other once a month.

This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
Honestly I want to see how the visit plays out but I honestly ever since that have been trying to get into plate spinning. I have issues meeting people in social events so for now I’ve just been forcing myself to go to crowded places just to see that it isn’t as bad as I play it out to be in my mind
 

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
Based on everything you typed here you won’t be having sex with her.

It’s time for you learn “game”. Read stickies/articles here, watch YouTube videos, cold approaches find an education source that clicks with you etc. Take the next 4 years and get it down. Let me know if you want some resources.
 

many6451

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
27
Unless she decides to move for you, sooner than later, I would strictly just have a casual sex type situation with her.. Nothing more
Lol and the funny part is that she’s said that if she has to move more than a 1hr 30mins away from her family she wouldn’t do it. Honeslty
Based on everything you typed here you won’t be having sex with her.

It’s time for you learn “game”. Read stickies/articles here, watch YouTube videos, cold approaches find an education source that clicks with you etc. Take the next 4 years and get it down. Let me know if you want some resources.
Send them my way, I’ve recently looked into AMS, No More Mr Nice Guy, and Rational Male. Funny enough I literally just started reading over the part where he talks about immaginary friends. Sign from God, who knows.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Based on everything you typed here you won’t be having sex with her.

It’s time for you learn “game”. Read stickies/articles here, watch YouTube videos, cold approaches find an education source that clicks with you etc. Take the next 4 years and get it down. Let me know if you want some resources.

Lol and the funny part is that she’s said that if she has to move more than a 1hr 30mins away from her family she wouldn’t do it. Honeslty


Send them my way, I’ve recently looked into AMS, No More Mr Nice Guy, and Rational Male. Funny enough I literally just started reading over the part where he talks about immaginary friends. Sign from God, who knows.

She told you, she wouldn't move, so you have your answer.. You can't make a relationship work seeing each other once a month..

Bang her in the azz next time you see her, then send her back home.. keep youroptions open.
 
Top