Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monica Lewinsky is Sexy

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw her on the John Oliver show, and damn, she's hot now! What the hell happened? How many people look better now than twenty years ago? She apparently has emerged as a speaker on the topic of bullying. She makes some good points in the interview, like not being able to get a job "because we get government funding, and Hillary might become president." Also, "no one said Bill Clinton should change his name, " was another good line.

(Clip above is a partial excerpt. It might be "removed for copyright concerns" at some point)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks pretty good. She's 45, which was the same age Hillary was in 1992. Think about that. She looks way better than '92 Hillary, but then I never thought Hillary looked good even in her pictures from college.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really need to get out more and get laid a bit more. You're telling all how Hillary Clinton and Monica Lewinsky are sexy ladies.
I don't consider Lewinsky sexy now or previously. I have to admit that picture of Hillary shows off a nice college age body though, no matter what you think of her from the neck up. I have to admit to being a sucker for a nice pair of breasts, for good or bad.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really need to get out more and get laid a bit more. You're telling all how Hillary Clinton and Monica Lewinsky are sexy ladies. Jesus H. Christ. I just threw up in my mouth.
I said she looks good, especially for 45, I didn't say Monica was sexy. And regardless I don't choose my women based on other dudes' opinions. (Not that I would bang or date Monica.)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi models her "please do me now!" look. JFK was quite accustomed to receiving that look, I'm sure:
https://goo.gl/images/kZ2wxg
Haha wonder if he hit that? Her face in that pic reminds me of Davy Jones, but that's quite a rack.

I read a news story a couple years' ago where they interviewed a woman who had a tryst with JFK while he was president. Actually they interviewed her and her husband (whom she'd met later in life). I found it odd that her husband was cool with either of them discussing it. Or even knowing about it at all. However I do think in America girls have a thing about bagging at least one celebrity, no matter how minor league. Like the president, or the guitarist from some local rock band.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I said she looks good, especially for 45, I didn't say Monica was sexy. And regardless I don't choose my women based on other dudes' opinions. (Not that I would bang or date Monica.)
It okay. If you want to e-banger. I don't judge. Some guys here want to e-bang and really bang Ru-Paul. Hey, whatever floats your boat. ;'o

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It okay. If you want to e-banger. I don't judge. Some guys here want to e-bang and really bang Ru-Paul. Hey, whatever floats your boat. ;'o
Even after all these years I'd be thinking that I'm tasting the ex-president's d!ck if we kissed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that hor-ish women often seem to have exaggerated mouth movements when they pronounce words? It seems their mouths move more than necessary to form the sounds. I've always noticed this since my teens.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her va gina touched Bill Clinton's ****. Get it away from me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Her va gina touched Bill Clinton's ****. Get it away from me.
I wonder if Bill ever dirty d!cked Monica and Hillary? That’s where you have sex with them both, one after the other, without washing ur d!ck in between.