Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i'm going out is rude sometimes

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
she's 20 so she's pretty dumb,
There are 20 year old females who win the Nobel Peace Prizes.

and i'm planning on calling her out on it, she has a tendency of making small criticisms, example: we were talking about arms and hands, she said she think my arms and hands are very handsome but that my nail are ugly, next date she said she liked my pants but that she thinks they're the wrong size.

How do i call her out on this? It's getting annoying.

I was planning on doing it Doc Love's way: 'you know, most guys hate this, but i must be insane cause i really like when you criticize me.'
For me Doc Love an is idiot. Would a King tell his mistress “I like it when you put me down”. The King would destroy her. But alas, we live in a society where male lives are worthless and we must protect the female at all costs.

As soon as she puts you down ONCE, you shut her up. Otherwise she knows you are desparate for sex.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 20 year old females who win the Nobel Peace Prizes.

For me Doc Love an is idiot. Would a King tell his mistress “I like it when you put me down”. The King would destroy her. But alas, we live in a society where male lives are worthless and we must protect the female at all costs.

As soon as she puts you down ONCE, you shut her up. Otherwise she knows you are desparate for sex.
How would you shut her up?

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've already had sex with her, then u can just tell her politely everything that pisses you off. Hard to live if you can't speak your mind.

spitfire

Banned
Reaction score
You sound whipped. If you had options, these tiny things wouldn't bother you so much.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This girl i'm going out with can be rude sometimes, she's 20 so she's pretty dumb, and i'm planning on calling her out on it, she has a tendency of making small criticisms, example: we were talking about arms and hands, she said she think my arms and hands are very handsome but that my nail are ugly, next date she said she liked my pants but that she thinks they're the wrong size.

I was planning on doing it Doc Love's way: 'you know, most guys hate this, but i must be insane cause i really like when you criticize me.'
she sees you as inferior doormat.

JUST lol if you think she would even dare to touch wild testosteronized masculine ultra chad beast

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sees you as inferior doormat.

JUST lol if you think she would even dare to touch wild testosteronized masculine ultra chad beast
Im inferior and i banged her on our second date during her period, no alcohol involved, couldnt control herself

Give useful advices, please.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i'm going out with can be rude sometimes, she's 20 so she's pretty dumb, and i'm planning on calling her out on it, she has a tendency of making small criticisms, example: we were talking about arms and hands, she said she think my arms and hands are very handsome but that my nail are ugly, next date she said she liked my pants but that she thinks they're the wrong size.

That’s not rude those were honest suggestions. Rude is her treating the server like ****, in which case you would drop her because she’s a *****.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely, positively don't subscribe to the whole "sh!t test" thing that so many men talk about.

"Sh!t test" is a nice way of describing rude, disrespectful behavior, which is never OK with me. The very reason that women sh!t test is that they are never called out on it. There are no consequences so it becomes more and more acceptable. Now it has become "all women are that way". Guess what? Only rude, social misfits are that way.

I don't ever remember being sh!t tested in my entire life, although maybe it happened in my younger years and I was blissfully unaware.

I certainly haven't been sh!t tested in the last 25 years. Now that is interesting, isn't it? Here you have a guy who has absolute zero tolerance for sh!t tests, and he literally never gets tested.

Worthy women do not sh!t test. Bar skanks, low class women, and feminists sh!t test.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time she says something you don't like say "You know, I'd be careful...I've spanked women for far less than that...are you trying to earn your punishment?"

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl i'm going out with can be rude sometimes, she's 20 so she's pretty dumb
I have dealt with many 20-year old girls. Some of them come across as rude at times, mostly due to their immaturity, and say things they should not say, especially the pretty girls (8s and above). They think they are princesses and think they can get away with anything they say. A majority of them don't take dating and hanging out seriously at that age, because they are not looking to settle down, so they have very little consequences to suffer due to what they say and do to boys.

You're right, some of them are pretty dumb. Actually, "immaturity" is more accurate word/description than "dumb."

My experience is...you can call her out, there's a good chance she is going to be butthurt, and so, be willing to drop her. Find a girl whose parents taught her to respect others.

Disrespect? It's a minor **** test. So many easy ways to deflect instead of getting butthurt over it.
Most girls don't $#!7-test, at that age........my experience. It's their immaturity.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope she will pm you and you will let her come back
I'l pretend this wasn't meant to offend, anyway, i wish, there's this line i've been wanting to use for a long time: "You won't believe it, remember that day we were supposed to go out? Well i went out with this other girl and she asked me to be her boyfriend. Shocking part is, she looks just like you, anyway thanks, wish you the best".
That one cracks me up.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'l pretend this wasn't meant to offend, anyway, i wish, there's this line i've been wanting to use for a long time: "You won't believe it, remember that day we were supposed to go out? Well i went out with this other girl and she asked me to be her boyfriend. Shocking part is, she looks just like you, anyway thanks, wish you the best".
That one cracks me up.
this line literally screams that youre still butthurt about her

I'l pretend this wasn't meant to offend, anyway,
no it was just my assumption, why would I offend such great don juan?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this line literally screams that youre still butthurt about her

no it was just my assumption, why would I offend such great don juan?
I sure hope you're not this salty in front of women, did you get fired from your job or something?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Pull ya skirt down, she's just teasing you not being rude lol.....