"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girlfriend Is Behaving Distant?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I was not there to look at the details which led to the quoted point but this would be a deal breaker to me simply because she placed another above me in terms of her emotional investment. That’s an ultimate form of disrespect to our relation, and I likely would have ended it right there out of the felt insult.

I don’t believe she was looking for reassurance there, but rather a willingness to share such an insult to potentially drive you away. Here is where she already checked out, IMO, especially your treating it as if It were unsaid and not dealing with her accordingly.

Looking deeper though, I would be more interested in the dynamics which got her to that point.
Yep - I would have been GONE the second she started blabbing about her ex and how he emotionally damaged her. If you have an alpha widow on your hands it is always best just to leave.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Once had a woman bring up something I did before we even had a first date, at the end of a 1yr relationship lol. Really amazing.
As a man i find this very hard to understand. And this is how ex was able to drive me mad with anger by starting argument about insignificant things that was going much deeper
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Once had a woman bring up something I did before we even had a first date, at the end of a 1yr relationship lol. Really amazing.
Men are so easily duped that it was them. It’s a total mind fuk. Men walking around thinking they lost her because he accidentally ran over her teddy bear or didn’t seem too verly concerned that her mom was mean to her.

Arguments are a smoke screen. Nothing more, nothing less.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
@soulforge I always became less sexually interested in my woman when in LTR first. Always. Then, when we inevitably broke up, all I could think about was who she was sleeping with/I wanted to sleep with her. It's all about scarcity mindset. If you had hotter HBs wanting to smoke your pole, you wouldn't give a ****.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
@soulforge I always became less sexually interested in my woman when in LTR first. Always. Then, when we inevitably broke up, all I could think about was who she was sleeping with/I wanted to sleep with her. It's all about scarcity mindset. If you had hotter HBs wanting to smoke your pole, you wouldn't give a ****.
He said he laid an hb8 same night or day after the breakup. If he has the ability to pull an hb8 right after a breakup I don't see why he's still pining over a 40 something, emotionally damaged, single mom out of town.

But you're right, the times when I've met a girl who was hotter than my ex right after or shortly after breakup, I got over the breakup real fast!
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
@soulforge I always became less sexually interested in my woman when in LTR first. Always. Then, when we inevitably broke up, all I could think about was who she was sleeping with/I wanted to sleep with her. It's all about scarcity mindset. If you had hotter HBs wanting to smoke your pole, you wouldn't give a ****.
Here is the thing.. I do recruitment and deliver training for my company.. We have young chicks come and go on a daily basis in our training academy.. Most are prime to ****.. The temptation is always there.. Currently have a 19 year old who wants to suck hard on my nut sack.. But I don't think mixing business with pleasure is the way forward.

Here is where I fuxked up.. I dropped two hot fukin plates in order to be with this chick.

Why? Because I chose quality over looks.. However only recently I realised, she wasn't the girl I thought she was.. She hid it well.. She is still under the spell of her Ex..

Plus I can't do this LONG distance BS anymore.. ***** did me a favour, otherwise I would have continued on with her, wasting my fukin life..

Thanks.. Now I leave you to the fukin animals lol
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
He said he laid an hb8 same night or day after the breakup. If he has the ability to pull an hb8 right after a breakup I don't see why he's still pining over a 40 something, emotionally damaged, single mom out of town.

But you're right, the times when I've met a girl who was hotter than my ex right after or shortly after breakup, I got over the breakup real fast!

Bruv thanks to my job.. I've got access to puzzy all day long from work... But I wanted something more in my life.. Tired of fukin woman, meaningless sex.. I just took a shine to her... And for two years she was a fantastic Girlfriend... I think
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
Long distance, emotionally damaged, single mom, late 30's or 40's is not quality. It's the exact opposite.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Bruv thanks to my job.. I've got access to puzzy all day long from work... But I wanted something more in my life.. Tired of fukin woman, meaningless sex.. I just took a shine to her... And for two years she was a fantastic Girlfriend... I think
Well you emotionally invested and that comes with risks. Try to invest wisely now…
 
R

Ranger

Guest
However only recently I realised, she wasn't the girl I thought she was.. She hid it well.. She is still under the spell of her Ex..
This will always be the case. There is no exception. There is always someone else. The one who got away.
It’s funny as hell. Learn to laugh at them. They really are dumb as a post.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This will always be the case. There is no exception. There is always someone else. The one who got away.
It’s funny as hell. Learn to laugh at them. They really are dumb as a post.

And this is the realisation.. The dudes that treat them like fuking garbage, these woman become addicted to them like a crack *****s.. The ones that treat them well don't mean chit!!
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I can see alot more going on than just a disrespect when a woman says things like that.
It seems to me like a warning of things to come, it sound like she is giving him an excuse for the break up thats gonna happen soon.
Not necessarily. She was looking to get dumped like her ex dumped her to re-ignite those feelings of abandonment and lust. If not from OP, then from someone else.

Something clued her in that OP was not so willing to walk away so she advanced that statement (although true), a shlt text of sorts, as the final test (meaning there were other failed tests that led to this).

But OP stuck around.

Understand, a girl would not advance such a statement unless she knew she could. If she never knew where she stood with OP, she would fall in line and not likely jeopardized the relation.

Her lost interest is due in part to her KNOWing her status with him rather than guessing and second-guessing. Nothing bores a person more than something or someone whom has been (emotionally) conquered.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
And this is the realisation.. The dudes that treat them like fuking garbage, these woman become addicted to them like a crack *****s.. The ones that treat them well don't mean chit!!
They become addicted to ****bag men because truthfully THATS WHAT THEY WANT. There’s no such thing is “ooops I didn’t know he was a jackass for the 7 years I dated him”. You know why? Because when they date a guy like you that treats them halfway decent, they run the other way. Those girls are pros and know how to suck you in though, it’s happened to me. Now when I meet a girl and she tells me how bad her ex was I run the other way, I save myself the trouble because I know how it’ll end up. Everything is sunshine and roses at first and she will tell you how wonderful you are, a man like she’s never dated, you’ll buy into it and then bam.....you get the exit you got.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
They become addicted to ****bag men because truthfully THATS WHAT THEY WANT. There’s no such thing is “ooops I didn’t know he was a jackass for the 7 years I dated him”. You know why? Because when they date a guy like you that treats them halfway decent, they run the other way. Those girls are pros and know how to suck you in though, it’s happened to me. Now when I meet a girl and she tells me how bad her ex was I run the other way, I save myself the trouble because I know how it’ll end up. Everything is sunshine and roses at first and she will tell you how wonderful you are, a man like she’s never dated, you’ll buy into it and then bam.....you get the exit you got.
Bruv... Anyone can call me what they want on here... But from here on I will treat every woman that I meet like a fukin professional C#Nt..

Believe me, dudes who give zero fuks about them, get the most out of them!


I will give you an example... My recent ex!

Her - My ex always treated me Like crap and even hit me.

Me - How long was you with him? 15 years and had 3 kids with him.

I rest my fukin Case!
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Men are so easily duped that it was them. It’s a total mind fuk. Men walking around thinking they lost her because he accidentally ran over her teddy bear
Lol exactly, "she left me because she said I didn't send her good morning text to show her she was the first person I though about when I woke up"
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Bruv... Anyone can call me what they want on here... But from here on I will treat every woman that I meet like a fukin professional C#Nt..

Believe me, dudes who give zero fuks about them, get the most out of them!


I will give you an example... My recent ex!

Her - My ex always treated me Like crap and even hit me.

Me - How long was you with him? 15 years and had 3 kids with him.

I rest my fukin Case!
The million dollar secret though is you can’t be Mr Super Jackass too early to them. They’ll run off. You have to suck them in somehow and then start treating them like crap. Like a gradual thing.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
The million dollar secret though is you can’t be Mr Super Jackass too early to them. They’ll run off. You have to suck them in somehow and then start treating them like crap. Like a gradual thing.
Bombard them with love and effection initialy.. Give them lots of attention... Then gradually take there drug away from them..

Once they are completely demoralised, you will get a good 10 or 15 years out of them.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top