“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ouch that hurts

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m conflicted.

Women’s vaginas vary in depth and width. I get it. So does their tolerance and lust for pain.

I had sex with a petite Spanish broad last week who could take an absolute pounding. I’ve also banged hoes who say my piece is too big. The 18 yo from work was hard work but come the second time we had sex she took it all like a champ and this girl is built like a child (no pedo).

When I go deep and feel the knobbly bit at the end of the cervix, (real g’s will know) I’m tempted to ask if they’re ok, Spanish b turns and in her broken English basically says “if it hurts I’ll tell you” - wo - I felt emasculated - she was tight and at 25 could obv could take it which surprised me.

How do you know, how can you, my penis is not huge it’s thick and 7 inches which from my experience is big.

How on earth to 7+ Thick guys cope? You must be out there somewhere! How do you pound away without the inevitable ouch ouch ouch, head turn, and hand out pushing you back?

I told the story of Katie my ex and how recently I banged and it felt loose as hell. You know the head dipping we do back and forth that feels so good and makes us come real quick, entering her was so loose and dissappointing, however, she grabbed my hips and thrusted me into her and I came rapid within 5 min, the sex was great.

This is just a thread to get differing opinions on vagina feel and come speed I guess.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
There's a knobby thing? Whaaaaa?
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I think for some women, their inner organs are able to retract deeper than others, hence allowing for deeper penetration.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think for some women, their inner organs are able to retract deeper than others, hence allowing for deeper penetration.
No, I assure you, the vaginal tract, uterus fallopian tubes and ovaries are all fixed. They do not float, nor retract.

Vaginas can be shallower and deeper tho
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Think he’s referring to the cervix opening at the end of the vagina. Some are deeper than others…
Yeah, I figured. I've just personally never been up in there myself to know what it feels like.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I think for some women, their inner organs are able to retract deeper than others, hence allowing for deeper penetration.
Exactly. The female organs are stationary, they do not "retract", they do not 'get out of the way' they elongate and lift up (tilt) just like the article said
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Exactly. The female organs are stationary, they do not "retract", they do not 'get out of the way' they elongate and lift up (tilt) just like the article said
I guess we have different definitions of “lift up”.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Im somewhere between 7.5/8 and its impossible dry but most girls have no problem with lube or a lot of foreplay. Occasionally theres a girl who literally cant because of the pain but thats usually a thickness problem. Look at the petite chicks in porn taking it... they’re built to handle most
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You aint gonna hit the end in every female unless your porn star Mandigo. I know what you mean. We need to enjoy the sensation whether or not you max out their vaginal channel.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You aint gonna hit the end in every female unless your porn star Mandigo. I know what you mean. We need to enjoy the sensation whether or not you max out their vaginal channel.
Not sure MGS. Size can be unfortunate for some men. I prefer petite ladies, around 5'1'' - 5'2'' and the last one got hurt because of the positioning of doggy with me. She moved during the middle and it all stopped. Size and girth can be a detriment. I sometimes wish I was smaller and thinner. With a girth of about 2 inches and a length just shy of 8.5 inches, it's a problem. Though, the last time I was with a lady who was 5'7'' it wasn't much of an issue. Not sure.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not sure MGS. Size can be unfortunate for some men. I prefer petite ladies, around 5'1'' - 5'2'' and the last one got hurt because of the positioning of doggy with me. She moved during the middle and it all stopped. Size and girth can be a detriment. I sometimes wish I was smaller and thinner. With a girth of about 2 inches and a length just shy of 8.5 inches, it's a problem. Though, the last time I was with a lady who was 5'7'' it wasn't much of an issue. Not sure.
Angles and positioning. You dont have to use every inch.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
I’m conflicted.

Women’s vaginas vary in depth and width. I get it. So does their tolerance and lust for pain.

I had sex with a petite Spanish broad last week who could take an absolute pounding. I’ve also banged hoes who say my piece is too big. The 18 yo from work was hard work but come the second time we had sex she took it all like a champ and this girl is built like a child (no pedo).

When I go deep and feel the knobbly bit at the end of the cervix, (real g’s will know) I’m tempted to ask if they’re ok, Spanish b turns and in her broken English basically says “if it hurts I’ll tell you” - wo - I felt emasculated - she was tight and at 25 could obv could take it which surprised me.

How do you know, how can you, my penis is not huge it’s thick and 7 inches which from my experience is big.

How on earth to 7+ Thick guys cope? You must be out there somewhere! How do you pound away without the inevitable ouch ouch ouch, head turn, and hand out pushing you back?

I told the story of Katie my ex and how recently I banged and it felt loose as hell. You know the head dipping we do back and forth that feels so good and makes us come real quick, entering her was so loose and dissappointing, however, she grabbed my hips and thrusted me into her and I came rapid within 5 min, the sex was great.

This is just a thread to get differing opinions on vagina feel and come speed I guess.
Women will make it clear that they are in pain. Just assume they aren’t. It’s not being insensitive but rather understanding that being overly sensitive will kill the mood.

Most women prefer skill over size. Sure there are always size queens, but not all of us are blessed genetically.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top