Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treating the BF or Husband worst than a stranger

R

Ranger

Well if you get in a relationship she can perform the WWE "piledriver" cvck move on you. Its a game to them and they enjoy it.
Masculine men don’t even recognize what that is and I still don’t. Please remember that I don’t fall in love. That takes years. I don’t get enamored with a woman because I already know she has a multitude of faults.
I want a good connection. That’s all. When it runs out...that’s it. I have no desire to “hang on” to another human being.

A

AJ84

Flunk. I am one of those they choose to breed with.
I’m just not cuckable.
you’re a 60yr old man. I think you would like to believe that, and it’s very easy to say what we we want on an anonymous site. I would like to believe that hot 20 year old men would choose me over hot 20 yr old women lol but I know that’s not happening. But I can say it I suppose.
You’re a smart guy, I know you know these things and I’m not here to argue with you and I do feel that you have some excellent insight into many things, but this post, to me, kind of seems like butt hurt stuff over things outside of your control.

R

Ranger

you’re a 60yr old man. I think you would like to believe that, and it’s very easy to say what we we want on an anonymous site. I would like to believe that hot 20 year old men would choose me over hot 20 yr old women lol but I know that’s not happening. But I can say it I suppose.
You’re a smart guy, I know you know these things and I’m not here to argue with you and I do feel that you have some excellent insight into many things, but this post, to me, kind of seems like butt hurt stuff over things outside of your control.
Who told you I was 60? Lol
Just because you’re handing me a bag of garbage in a polite way doesn’t make it legit.
If you are going to contribute then do so.

So what is YOUR reason that women treat strangers better than thei BF or Husband?
I’m not like A lot of these guys. You’re not going to gaslight me, change the subject, misdirect or in any way stay separate from the subject. Put up or shut up.
No sense being a shrek.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure 60 is a great age to go into the "game"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masculine men don’t even recognize what that is and I still don’t. Please remember that I don’t fall in love. That takes years. I don’t get enamored with a woman because I already know she has a multitude of faults.
I want a good connection. That’s all. When it runs out...that’s it. I have no desire to “hang on” to another human being.
Right. Masculine men would never love their wives and cannot be cvcked.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure 60 is a great age to go into the "game"
Couple of weeks ago I dated this cute 18 year old college student, we went to a resort, had some drinks, little did I know she knew the band members there and sang me some songs. I greatly enjoyed her youthful exuberance.

We had lots of fun over the weekend, I thought her scuba diving, fishing, jet skiing etc.

Smart girl too, she can hold conversations better then most women.

I'm almost 30 years her senior.

"Game" has no age barrier unless you put one there.

R

Ranger

Right. Masculine men would never love their wives and cannot be cvcked.
Already been there. That was a complete and utter misscalculation from your viewpoint.
Nobody ever said that or implied it goodstuff.
Oh, and I was born in 1965. That doesn’t make me 60. But it’s not going to matter. I date women in their 30s and early 40s.
In the last three years, one was a petite 25 year old graduate student at Western Washington and one was a 24 year old USPSA combat shooter in top physical condition in Colorado.
I would not listen to anyone here presently on this thread about what I should do or who I should sleep with. You guys have enough of your own problems without worrying about mine.

I don’t care if you cower from “damaged girls” or not. Any man who gets caught and thrashed by a woman, totally fukking deserves every bit of it.
Women know this and I know this. Do you actually think they (women) give a fuk if you or any other man got trashed? Holy crap, what the hell do you think they do to men not displaying enough masculine markers? Play chess with them?

R

Ranger

Couple of weeks ago I dated this cute 18 year old college student, we went to a resort, had some drinks, little did I know she knew the band members there and sang me some songs. I greatly enjoyed her youthful exuberance.

We had lots of fun over the weekend, I thought her scuba diving, fishing, jet skiing etc.

Smart girl too, she can hold conversations better then most women.

I'm almost 30 years her senior.

"Game" has no age barrier unless you put one there.
Sweeeet brother. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already been there. That was a complete and utter misscalculation from your viewpoint.
Nobody ever said that or implied it goodstuff.
Oh, and I was born in 1965. That doesn’t make me 60. But it’s not going to matter. I date women in their 30s and early 40s.
In the last three years, one was a petite 25 year old graduate student at Western Washington and one was a 24 year old USPSA combat shooter in top physical condition in Colorado.
I would not listen to anyone here presently on this thread about what I should do or who I should sleep with. You guys have enough of your own problems without worrying about mine.

I don’t care if you cower from “damaged girls” or not. Any man who gets caught and thrashed by a woman, totally fukking deserves every bit of it.
Women know this and I know this. Do you actually think they (women) give a fuk if you or any other man got trashed? Holy crap, what the hell do you think they do to men not displaying enough masculine markers? Play chess with them?
Every man needs to figure out what works for him and proceed accordingly. I was saying there is a type of woman who would try to tear down any man no matter how masculine. With this type youd have to be man enough tp cut your losses and leave. I know females dont care and if someone else was successful at trashing you out they will try the same. Im just not of the viewpoint that ALL women are out for men. Like AJ said its similar to a lesbisn feminist viewpoiny polarizing the sexes as if they are two competing species.

R

Ranger

Every man needs to figure out what works for him and proceed accordingly. I was saying there is a type of woman who would try to tear down any man no matter how masculine. With this type youd have to be man enough tp cut your losses and leave.
I understand. Any woman of reasonable SMV will tear any man down who, at first, displayed the proper masculine markers but end up being too easily hurt or started letting out X chromosome touchy feely girl markers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweeeet brother. Lol
When our lives are hitting on all 8 cyllinders hypergamy doesnt exist. Its the view of a man who got knocked down and sitting their complaining about how unfair it is when he can get up and get back to living.

R

Ranger

When our lives are hitting on all 8 cyllinders hypergamy doesnt exist. Its the view of a man who got knocked down and sitting their complaining about how unfair it is when he can get up and get back to living.
It’s called “embracing the suck”
It puts you back on your feet to “smoke check” those that need it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. Any woman of reasonable SMV will tear any man down who, at first, displayed the proper masculine markers but end up being too easily hurt or started letting out X chromosome touchy feely girl markers.
Dude. There are a bunch of games they can play to hurt your image. It might not hurt your feelings but itll reduce your image. Every woman isnt going to be a FAN of your full masculine self. With those allyou can do is cut her off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s called “embracing the suck”
It puts you back on your feet to “smoke check” those that need it.
If we are still complaining about it it means were not all the way up yet. Embracing the svck can be a useful motivator. Eventually we need to exit that mindset.

A

AJ84

Who told you I was 60? Lol
Just because you’re handing me a bag of garbage in a polite way doesn’t make it legit.
If you are going to contribute then do so.

So what is YOUR reason that women treat strangers better than thei BF or Husband?
I’m not like A lot of these guys. You’re not going to gaslight me, change the subject, misdirect or in any way stay separate from the subject. Put up or shut up.
No sense being a shrek.
Sorry, 59 lol.
Not meaning to offend, but I’m being direct here and I know you are being direct with me.

I don’t think girfriends and wives treat strangers better than their spouses. Some probably do. Some men probably treat strangers better than their wives too.
Some people are like that. Not all though, and that’s the part that I’m not agreeing with. It seems like a blanket statement not really based on fact.

It also seems a bit like a dig to men who have girlfriends and wives.

If that’s shrek, then I’m fat and green I guess.

R

Ranger

Dude. There are a bunch of games they can play to hurt your image. It might not hurt your feelings but itll reduce your image. Every woman isnt going to be a FAN of your full masculine self. With those allyou can do is cut her off.
I completely and utterly disagree. I don’t care about their games. It’s not real. Only a silly boy would fall for that sh!t.
Please let her give me a bad rap. Let her start talking. Here’s another term to go along with embracing the suck and smoke checking.
“More a$$ in the bag”. Other women just have to find out what it’s really about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, 59 lol.
Not meaning to offend, but I’m being direct here and I know you are being direct with me.

I don’t think girfriends and wives treat strangers better than their spouses. Some probably do. Some men probably treat strangers better than their wives too.
Some people are like that. Not all though, and that’s the part that I’m not agreeing with. It seems like a blanket statement not really based on fact.

It also seems a bit like a dig to men who have girlfriends and wives.

If that’s shrek, then I’m fat and green I guess.
AJ84. Some wives do actively hate their husband and treat anyone better. They actually hate men but use them for various things. Its not all woman or most women but enough to be concerned. Our choices are crucial.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely and utterly disagree. I don’t care about their games. It’s not real. Only a silly boy would fall for that sh!t.
Please let her give me a bad rap. Let her start talking. Here’s another term to go along with embracing the suck and smoke checking.
“More a$$ in the bag”. Other women just have to find out what it’s really about.
If your not tied to her it doesnt matter. I was speaking on behalf of men in a relationship with one whose going against him.

A

AJ84

AJ84. Some wives do actively hate their husband and treat anyone better. They actually hate men but use them for various things. Its not all woman or most women but enough to be concerned. Our choices are crucial.
I agree choices are crucial. Screening and disqualifying ASAP when those major red flags show.