Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you're not red pill yet, keep this in mind

Glassguy

Reaction score
This goes both way ofc ive seem men dump gf then pick up chick same night etc.
I have certainly done this. I will say that the times I have done it, I already had stuff lined up because I had already checked out of the relationship. I would consider myself a very good monkey brancher.

Imo when you cant cope by yourself its a sign of low quality.
I think it depends. If things have been in the process for a while and the wheels have been turning and making things happen for a while, it is almost as if you have already broken up a while back so moving so quickly isnt based on when the break up happened, but rather how long its been since the person has mentally checked out.

For example: Some people are crushed even if they are the dumper. They havent had time to yet mentally and emotionally dissect what is going on. Some people are fine with it because it has been over for quite some time and they have already moved on from checking out months prior.

When I got divorced I had already checked out months before. Hell probably a good year before. So I spent some time near the end getting the pieces in place to go out and have plates lined up and live life.

Women have lots more chances to be unfaithful might also be the reason because they are more often unfaithfull.
Agree 100%.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes both way ofc ive seem men dump gf then pick up chick same night etc.
Its a coping mechanism and not a good one, way easier for women to use it for obv reason.
Imo when you cant cope by yourself its a sign of low quality.

Idk how this apply to loyalty or honor. Women have lots more chances to be unfaithful might also be the reason because they are more often unfaithfull.
I've done this too...the little black book came out more than a few times when things got rough. Thinking back it wasn't the p*ssy I wanted it was the deeper validation I seeked like 'I'm still the man! I have options...I'll show this b*tch'.

Spot on about women having way more opportunities to be unfaithful.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocking conclusion, everyone who disagrees with you is a beta virgin incel
I never said that. That's a pretty sh1tty conclusion for you to draw about your fellow sosuave posters.

It is interesting when you step back and realize there are men on here who mentor and coach in a very positive manner and they happen to be the same posters whom typically report positive feminine interaction and, at the same time, if the interaction isn't 100% positive, they still have a firm handle on it, and don't allow it to color their entire dating world.

EDIT: I see some of those posters chiming in.

It does make me wonder why the desparity. Nature vs Nurture, Looks, Money, Status, access to social situations, the socioeconomic situation of the immediate surroundings? Most importantly, can't it be learned to success?

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's loyalty:

A chick I know has been dating this chiropractor in my area for close to 2 years. Last night she hits me up on fb messenger to ask me about something related to service that we do at my business. It seemed a little odd, but I engaged in the fb chat.

Within 2 messages she is telling me how her and the BF just broke up (like literally hours before she messaged me). I totally ignored that she even brought it up on the chat. Within another 3 or 4 messages she is telling me that she thinks I am super attractive and asks me when I can get together for drinks (we talked for a minute a couple of years ago before she started dating the current BF).

I told her that I was free 2 evenings this week (tonight included) and she immediately jumped on meeting for drinks tonight. I flat out told her that I wasnt looking for anything serious as I am spinning several other plates and that I didnt want any drama at all. She agreed that if we hang out it should be on the DL and she was hoping that we could be "very good friends" with a wink. I told her that we could meet for a drink or two Monday evening (tonight) but I am not an emotional tampon and I dont want to discuss anything to do with her current break up.

Her response was "well if my place was free you could just come over here tonight and that is the last thing you'd hear coming out of this mouth".

So I am meeting her after a board meeting this evening for drinks.

But to all of you non red pill guys on here, as well as you red pillers who are in a LTR, to understand how women's loyalty can be and how quickly things can change. I am friends with this chick on FB and IG and both are literally littered with pics of her and this chiropractor. They broke up yesterday and she is ready to hang out with me asap. She probably cant get her quarters out quick enough for spins on the c0ck carousel.

This is why we spin plates. This is why we nail and bail. Women will show you what they are and how they want treated if you listen. This chick is far from LTR material based on her quick desire to hang out with me after this break up but she is very easy on the eyes with a banging body.

Women are not owned but rather rented. Rent that equipment and use and abuse it (sexually, not physically). Now this break up might be something that has been in the works for while, I dont really care because it doesnt concern me based on my intentions.

Their loyalty can and will change quickly. Swallow that red pill and dont look back.
I think it’s also about how women typically disengage from men. Women rarely just up and leave. They usually start losing attraction and then they look around at their options and develop suitable back-up options and often they have multiple options to address multiple needs.

They will have emotional support guy, hot sex guy, socially connected guy, fun guy, dangerous guy, and ******* guy. Some of these “guys” can fit multiple categories.

I can’t fault women for what is in their DNA or for being optimal at cost benefit analysis.

As for loyalty it comes down to being excellent at filtering and choosing the best option while having no fear of loss.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have certainly done this. I will say that the times I have done it, I already had stuff lined up because I had already checked out of the relationship. I would consider myself a very good monkey brancher.
I think it depends. If things have been in the process for a while and the wheels have been turning and making things happen for a while, it is almost as if you have already broken up a while back so moving so quickly isnt based on when the break up happened, but rather how long its been since the person has mentally checked out.
I Agree with this, before i broke up with ex i had mentally check out for a while i did not hook with anyone but it was just because of lack of options.

Perhaps that mentally check out can also be the reason why some women seems uncaring, un-loyal and with no honor.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think Glassguy should have spun OP so that you didn't get your feelings hurt?
My feelings aren't hurt, lol, just trying to keep you on your toes

Sh1t, all info on this site considered, I AM a unicorn, lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
This situation makes sense to me for what I think is a different reason.

These types of women have been the bread and butter of the types I “spin” and have often been forthcoming with in regard to my intentions (non LTR).

The reason why is because women who do this are often coming out of a practically sexless and long unhappy relationship. They have been longing for some “fun” for some time; long before the break up actually occurs.

The breakup itself is just the final nail in the coffin that gives her the green light to go.

It also makes sense in that such a woman in such a circumstance will very rarely be willing, ready and able to jump straight back into another LTR. The recent misery is still too fresh.

So the idea this woman jumped on an opportunity to unleash and have fun so quickly and willingly without any strings, per say, doesn’t surprise me in the least bit.

To what extent this woman’s loyalty can be judged here I’m not so sure there is enough to say, but I certainly would think far less of her had this been done before the breakup.

All I can say is this: If I just broke free of a long, unhappy and sexually unfulfilling relationship, first thing I would do is buy a bottle of Angel’s Envy, a fat cigar and make a few phone calls to some easily dropped panties. Lol.
First off, how dare you insinuate that I am one of those phone calls that will drop my undies easily for those emotionally and sexually charged women coming out of these LTRs! I am not THAT easy..... Bahahaha! Ok......if they are an 8+ and not totally crazy, I probably am that easy.

I guess either my reputation of being a "fun" guy or the fact that she has kept some interest/attraction for me through her LTR made me an easy target.

I totally agree with women in these situations being very easy plates to spin with no strings attached.

During our fb chat, I made it clear that I was in no means interested in something that could lead to drama and that coming out of a LTR she certainly should not be looking for an "insta bf". To that she responded "Oh fvck noooo.......I just want to grab drinks with you and have some fun".

This isnt the first time I have dealt with a recently broken up woman.....I've had a long list of them that became very good plates. I always tell them what they should be looking for (fun, excitement and nothing serious) following their break up, which in turn gets the message across of what I am looking for. That method seems to work very well for me in situations with those women.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny... I just realized, the men whom are successful with females on this site don't post 'female imperative' or rant excessively negatively about women. In fact, these posters seen quite pleased with the bulk of female interactions they have in their lives.

Interesting
LOL. You and BeExcellent are hilarious. You try to be insiders on this forum but revert to typical, predictable female shaming tactics when you can’t defend your position.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I never said that. That's a pretty sh1tty conclusion for you to draw about your fellow sosuave posters.

It is interesting when you step back and realize there are men on here who mentor and coach in a very positive manner and they happen to be the same posters whom typically report positive feminine interaction and, at the same time, if the interaction isn't 100% positive, they still have a firm handle on it, and don't allow it to color their entire dating world.

EDIT: I see some of those posters chiming in.

It does make me wonder why the desparity. Nature vs Nurture, Looks, Money, Status, access to social situations, the socioeconomic situation of the immediate surroundings? Most importantly, can't it be learned to success?
I would consider myself one of those posters you're referring to. I will say that women do throw me a curve ball here and there. Instead of getting all worked up about it and starting thread after thread with a negative tone, I simply enfore S&D with that particular woman. It doesnt take long before it sorts itself out lol. And how it sorts itself out brings in my outcome indifferent mentality. If they want to send me clearer messages, I will keep seeing them. If they dont, who the F cares. There are more to be had walking this planet every day.

Abundance mindset (actually having abundance of multiple plates) and not getting hung up on how one chick acts (because at this point I know to expect how chicks are going to act) is what will keep a man in the right frame and not lose his shyte when a woman acts in a way that sends mixed signals. Trust me I have dealt with some crazy women. Several within the past 6 months. I just dont give them any credit and reward them with a thread on SoSuave ;). S&D is much easier.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. You and BeExcellent are hilarious. You try to be insiders on this forum but revert to typical, predictable female shaming tactics when you can’t defend your position.
Hey man, it's just an observation, no need to take it as a personal attack.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, it's just an observation, no need to take it as a personal attack.
Just man up and take ownership of it. No need to try an mind f*ck guys on an anonymous forum... I’m sure you do that to enough men in your real offline life.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I Agree with this, before i broke up with ex i had mentally check out for a while i did not hook with anyone but it was just because of lack of options.

Perhaps that mentally check out can also be the reason why some women seems uncaring, un-loyal and with no honor.
You bring up a very good point that has been echoed for a long time on here:

A woman is not going to walk away from a LTR on a whim. She has put some serious thought and consideration on doing so for some time. More than likely, she already has several possible men lined up when she makes her exit.

It baffles me that some guys are so shocked when their GFs dump them out of the blue. Its never "out of the blue". They must be living under a rock in terms of not being able to see the signs that she is losing interest, or they start chasing hardcore when they do notice the signs which makes her run away even faster.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would consider myself one of those posters you're referring to. I will say that women do throw me a curve ball here and there. Instead of getting all worked up about it and starting thread after thread with a negative tone, I simply enfore S&D with that particular woman. It doesnt take long before it sorts itself out lol. And how it sorts itself out brings in my outcome indifferent mentality. If they want to send me clearer messages, I will keep seeing them. If they dont, who the F cares. There are more to be had walking this planet every day.

Abundance mindset (actually having abundance of multiple plates) and not getting hung up on how one chick acts (because at this point I know to expect how chicks are going to act) is what will keep a man in the right frame and not lose his shyte when a woman acts in a way that sends mixed signals. Trust me I have dealt with some crazy women. Several within the past 6 months. I just dont give them any credit and reward them with a thread on SoSuave ;). S&D is much easier.
I agree, you do exist on the more positive spectrum.

You seem to attract women easily have a myriad of dynamic experiences, and post/mentor on a more positive note, as opposed to bitter, and seem to have a handle on women and dating.

logicallefty

Reaction score
If you believe anything that comes out of a woman’s mouth, you will be sorely disappointed.
True.....Unless of course it's my gizz cuz she spits instead of swallows. If it comes out of her mouth right after I blow a load in there, I will believe that it's mine.. Now if it comes out of her tuuat right after, there's no guarantee that it is.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree, you do exist on the more positive spectrum.

You seem to attract women easily have a myriad of dynamic experiences, and post/mentor on a more positive note, as opposed to bitter, and seem to have a handle on women and dating.
I have a lot of experience when it comes to dating. Most of it extremely positive, some of it negative. I look at the negatives being things that I could have done better with my frame, game, etc. and improve on it and move on.

As men we should be trying new things to better our interactions with women since there is no cookie cutter approach that works with all of them. SoSuave is great because we can see through other people's trials and errors what also works on a general level.

I will admit, even though I am a very laid back and patient man in real life, some of these posters who want to argue with solid advice when it doesnt line up with their agendas can put me into a very impatient mode. Thank goodness I have fully utilized the ignore feature.

Men who put work in to self improvement will give themselves more options. More options means more of an abundance mindset. Its hard to have a bitter outlook on women when you always have 2-4 on hand that meet your needs with little effort. More guys on here need to focus on the hard part, which is self diagnosis and improvement, instead of the results alone which will come naturally as part of the payoff of hard work.

A bitter man is generally the lazy man.

logicallefty

Reaction score
These double standards are just ridiculous.

Who is she supposed to be loyal too?

If it were any guy from this site, he wouldd be applauded for getting back into the game asap. But she is judged to have no loyalty or standards.
I think you are missing the OP's point. He can correct me if I am wrong but I think what he was getting at was that what the chick in his post did was normal behavior for women, and guys here on SS who didn't yet understand that needed to pay extra attention to his post/story. As for what men do, that's irrelevant. We are talking about what WOMEN do right now. That's the topic.

Glassguy

Reaction score
True.....Unless of course it's my gizz cuz she spits instead of swallows. If it comes out of her mouth right after I blow a load in there, I will believe that it's mine.. Now if it comes out of her **** right after, there's no guarantee that it is.
IDK Logically....with some of these women, I could blow a load in their mouth and still question if it was mine or a possible guy that she saw before me lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Oh I’m definitely that easy. A little wine and some sweet whispering in my ear and my panties come RIGHT the fvck off!! Ha.
Same here. As long as I am sexually attracted to a woman, I will d@mn sure act like a man.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Declare victory on your unicorn status then! haha. I think that's what we guys expect, like women read the horror stories and be like "wow I'm pretty damn good actually".
TBH it's a lonely life having standards

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think you are missing the OP's point. He can correct me if I am wrong but I think what he was getting at was that what the chick in his post did was normal behavior for women, and guys here on SS who didn't yet understand that needed to pay extra attention to his post/story. As for what men do, that's irrelevant. We are talking about what WOMEN do right now. That's the topic.
You are correct.

We that have voluntarily swallowed the red pill understand several things: 1.) The loyalty of most women. 2.) The intent of most women. 3.) The Disney fairytale doesnt exist. 4.) As AMS would say 'We will still fvck these women just out of a breakup to sleep"....but we should be doing it in the right frame so that we do not have any unnecessary expectations from it. 4.) We arent going to turn down attractive pvssy......just because lol.

I wont fault Sazc's spin off on the original post content. Its all in good discussion.