Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Thank you SoSuave

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
So I thought I’d share my story of my breakup and how I got to SS.

Long story short, I was a very confident, underlying Beta in disguise salesman. Polar opposite huh?

Well, I got into a relationship at work in a male dominated company, things were going well until she started pulling away from me after a family loss. I compensated by giving her too much attention, being available, all the traits of a man without power, sound familiar?

Well, one night I hit the roof, she’s in other departments, I work late, hear giggling incessantly and I pop through to the floor and it’s like she’s shocked I’m still there, pretty much that was the end for me. I’d had enough but being myself I wanted to cling onto the relationship for companionship etc. Absolutely pathetic I know. I proceed to get absolutely wasted, ensues an argument over text then I go searching on the web for advice and that’s when I came across this absolute goldmine of a forum/website. I look into the breakup articles, when to end it etc, the usual stuff. The next morning, I pick up the phone with a horrendous hangover and call her, she’s distant, couldn’t really be bothered with the call, explains all this **** about not being cautious around me without having Male friends then for a crippling beta Male (which I’m actively changing), I decide to say that’s it I’m done after reading an article on here about when to breakup with someone.

For the first 20 minutes was instant relief, the next month and a half was hell, I’m not gunna lie. But guess what? This is the perfect time to become a better man. I’m sharing this post for similar guys that get lead to this forum cause there ex ended it or they broke up from a toxic relationship. This forum has solid advisors, great articles and I’ve got my confidence back, however this has been fast tracked purely from absorbing information on this forum.

- I’ve went no contact near enough 50 days, she’s reached out once, I ignored.
- I give her nothing at work, no conversation, I don’t even look at her.
- I walk around with a smile on my face.
- I’m becoming a better, vastly improved man than I was prior to the relationship and during.
- I’ve gotten a new wardrobe.
- I’ve lost 20lbs, in probably the cleanest shape of my life.
- I’m working through the DJ bible which is pure gold.

All of this wouldn’t have been possible without you guys and I owe you a massive thanks. It’s taken me till now till move on fully and the raw aggression and determination I have is something I’ve never expierenced in my life.

I’ll continue to be on this forum, this is just the start.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So I thought I’d share my story of my breakup and how I got to SS.

Long story short, I was a very confident, underlying Beta in disguise salesman. Polar opposite huh?

Well, I got into a relationship at work in a male dominated company, things were going well until she started pulling away from me after a family loss. I compensated by giving her too much attention, being available, all the traits of a man without power, sound familiar?

Well, one night I hit the roof, she’s in other departments, I work late, hear giggling incessantly and I pop through to the floor and it’s like she’s shocked I’m still there, pretty much that was the end for me. I’d had enough but being myself I wanted to cling onto the relationship for companionship etc. Absolutely pathetic I know. I proceed to get absolutely wasted, ensues an argument over text then I go searching on the web for advice and that’s when I came across this absolute goldmine of a forum/website. I look into the breakup articles, when to end it etc, the usual stuff. The next morning, I pick up the phone with a horrendous hangover and call her, she’s distant, couldn’t really be bothered with the call, explains all this **** about not being cautious around me without having Male friends then for a crippling beta Male (which I’m actively changing), I decide to say that’s it I’m done after reading an article on here about when to breakup with someone.

For the first 20 minutes was instant relief, the next month and a half was hell, I’m not gunna lie. But guess what? This is the perfect time to become a better man. I’m sharing this post for similar guys that get lead to this forum cause there ex ended it or they broke up from a toxic relationship. This forum has solid advisors, great articles and I’ve got my confidence back, however this has been fast tracked purely from absorbing information on this forum.

- I’ve went no contact near enough 50 days, she’s reached out once, I ignored.
- I give her nothing at work, no conversation, I don’t even look at her.
- I walk around with a smile on my face.
- I’m becoming a better, vastly improved man than I was prior to the relationship and during.
- I’ve gotten a new wardrobe.
- I’ve lost 20lbs, in probably the cleanest shape of my life.
- I’m working through the DJ bible which is pure gold.

All of this wouldn’t have been possible without you guys and I owe you a massive thanks. It’s taken me till now till move on fully and the raw aggression and determination I have is something I’ve never expierenced in my life.

I’ll continue to be on this forum, this is just the start.
What was the giggling about? I dont see what the problem was?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think I popped into nc thread and had a chit chat with you once upon a time.

You did good. Go read up POOK.
 

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
I think I popped into nc thread and had a chit chat with you once upon a time.

You did good. Go read up POOK.
Yeah you did, those words of advice kicked me into a realisation, I was ready to leave but you went a soft ... has that much power over you. Wake up call, thanks man - like I said, great advisors on this forum.
 

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
Yeah you did, those words of advice kicked me into a realisation, I was ready to leave but you went a soft ... has that much power over you. Wake up call, thanks man - like I said, great advisors on this forum.
Congratulations for sticking it out, OP.

Improvement and success stories are gold. We need to hear about more guys talking the talk and walking the walk.
 

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
Congratulations for sticking it out, OP.

Improvement and success stories are gold. We need to hear about more guys talking the talk and walking the walk.
Thought I’d share my expierence. This forum has been so beneficial in recovery. I’d hate to think what I would’ve been like without the advice.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Thought I’d share my expierence. This forum has been so beneficial in recovery. I’d hate to think what I would’ve been like without the advice.
This is definitely my favorite website ever too. Crazy how an online community can change your life
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yeah you did, those words of advice kicked me into a realisation, I was ready to leave but you went a soft ... has that much power over you. Wake up call, thanks man - like I said, great advisors on this forum.
I'm glad that you found strength and comfort within my post to you.

Replicate it to others, as payment ?
 

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
I'm glad that you found strength and comfort within my post to you.

Replicate it to others, as payment ?
I’ve helped two people so far, giving them my advice on their breakup, I’ll definitely be doing more moving forward.
 

rAFCOliver

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
30
Awesome. Let this change continue till you die. If your life changed so much by this what else is out there? Grab your balls and find what you’re made of
100% totally agree, it’s crazy how such an event can have a profound change on your life. I’m alive, feeling so much better than ever before. I’ll be really developing my career and any areas of personal weakness that I’ll identify as I go on.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There will come a time in your life sometime down the road when you will find another woman and you would think something to the lines of her being so special and so one of a kind that she was a God's send to you. You will at that point get a desire to turn back into afc with her, forget everything you learned here, basically submit to her thinking you find the one. That kind of relationship might last a year, but eventually that woman will see in you what your girlfriend at work saw in you, and she will do her woman thing and leave for another man. Best thing is to imagine yourself in the middle of an empty field standing under a tree, and there is this light over you, it is the game shining brightly onto you, all around is darkness and in this darkness are women, calling you over, enticing you into a commitment. Once you leave the light you're under you will enter darkness and that woman will no longer see you. You will be in the territory of feminism and champdom and no longer desirable. Never turn your back from the game, always remember she only loves you because she's afraid of loosing you.

Don't be mad at that woman from your work place. She has opened you your eyes. Thank her.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top