Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why incels are a 'real and present threat'...

Serenity

Reaction score
We are talking about, and this site is also about, getting women, not the world being unfair.

What choice do they have that will allow them to get women? If they fix their “problem” how will they get women?

I must be a layman here.
The topic of this thread is incels... They blame the world for not getting women, which is exactly what won't get them any women. They're toxic guys, had they put away all their negativity it would fix their problem. But nooooo, they blame the world and delude themselves into thinking it's involuntary. It's a choice.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe "social anxieties/awkardness" is real in general to people who suffer from this, it seems specific to women, and at that hot women. However, if dealing with other guys or ugly women (i.e. assuming you are not ultra-thirsty to the point that you are getting anxious for them too), then there is no social anxiety or awkwardness.

What's your solution for dealing with gender specific Social anxieties/awkardness or weak subcommunication? I personally don't feel socially anxious or awkward around women.
social anxiety have nothing to do with the person sex, and yes with dealing with people, low selfsteem and mostly keep to himself people doing so people dealing with people is a pain in the A$$, and some people don't want to deal with it so they have this problem

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exposure and outcome independence.

The anxieties and awkwardness a lot of men feel when dealing with attractive women in particular is routed in sexual thought. When you talk to another guy, an old woman, an ugly woman without anxiety or awkwardness... it is highly likely because those sexual thoughts are not there to interfere.

But when you see a hot lady with a fine body and a gorgeous face, you immediately begin to think along a sexual line. It doesn't necessarily have to literally be thoughts of sexual acts, but just the process of accruing intimacy itself with such a woman: What to say, how to get the number, how to get the date, the kiss, into the bedroom.... all while escaping the very high probability or certainty of being rejected, feeling devalued and humiliated; a real experience that you are certain is going to happen, yet again.

Outcome independence is essentially just talking to such women in the same manner as you would an old or ugly lady, a buddy, a cashier... you take these sexual thoughts out of the equation.

By doing so, the anxiety driven by these fears routed in sexual though will dissipate. In turn, awkwardness can be relaxed all the same. It will allow you to function more comfortably, relaxed and more genuine. More inviting. Less intense. Less threatening and thirsty. All things that are otherwise barriers to developing a connection with such a woman that can allow things to pursue.

Once a man achieves this feeling of comfort, it is only then that he can most effectively begin to ease into pursuing sexual avenues again. Start off with some very subtle flirting or joking from that very comfortable frame. No pick up lines required. No tricks required. Just a straight up, new-found level of comfort, confidence and charm.
Could you elaborate more on exposure? If you are dealing with a hot cashier then isnt it the same issues? What about ultra thirsty dudes where it does not matter as long as it is a woman then the same feelings are generated unless they are repulsively ugly and smelly or look like they are witches?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What we've seen is a long-term cycle of social change in which women, people of colour, LGBTQ people, immigrants and others have demanded recognition and rights," he said. "There's the sense on the part of the incels that those rights are coming at the expense of white, heterosexual men."

Most of the mass-murdering incels are not even white: Roger Elliot (half-asian), Alek Minassian (Armenian immigrant), Nikolas Kruz (Hispanic). But don't let that stand in the way of a good anti-white male rant. Not surprised by this dreck from the CBC. As for the incel "movement", it's a natural reaction to feminism. Like Issac Newton used to say, for every action there is a reaction. If you demonize men for decades, don't be surprised when some of them start feeling alienated from society.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
They blame the world for not getting women, which is exactly what won't get them any women.
Who should they blame to get women?

They're toxic guys, had they put away all their negativity it would fix their problem.
So if they were positive, they would get women?

they blame the world and delude themselves into thinking it's involuntary. It's a choice.
Please name specifically, other than hire a prostitute, what a man can do to sleep with beautiful hot young women.

What I got from your post is: don’t blame others, be positive, and a hot 27 year girl will come knock on your door Friday saying “where have you been all my life.”

Rock on! :)

Serenity

Reaction score
Who should they blame to get women?
Themselves!
So if they were positive, they would get women?
A lot more likely!
Please name specifically, other than hire a prostitute, what a man can do to sleep with beautiful hot young women.
  1. Quit believing that their celibacy is involuntary.
  2. Take a good look in the mirror.
  3. Realize they were wrong about many things.
  4. Humble the fvck down.
  5. Start over by learning from guys who have success.
  6. Don't slip back into a defeatist mindset.

What I got from your post is: don’t blame others, be positive, and a hot 27 year girl will come knock on your door Friday saying “where have you been all my life.”
Correct, correct, and your misguided interpretation. I guess you don't get the idea about starting points? It isn't magic, they still have to put in some effort to meet and seduce women. It's just that their bitterness instantly ruins any attempt at seduction. You along with the incels might not see how it looks from the outside when an incel in his incel mindset makes moves, but it's fvcking next level cringeworthy to the rest of us. They think they're doing it right, but they're not and they refuse to admit that, so to them it's obviously everyone else and especially women's fault.

Your argument is pathetic and you know it, you know damn well that's not what I meant. Are you going to engage in a serious discussion or make satire thinking you're funny?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump how does a 40 yo guy like yourself who gambles with 750k in dollars have problems laying girls in their 20s?

That’s a bigger problem than an incel’s. I have a hunch where the problem lies. Care to elaborate.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Quit believing that their celibacy is involuntary.
  1. Take a good look in the mirror.
  2. Realize they were wrong about many things.
  3. Humble the fvck down.
  4. Start over by learning from guys who have success.
  5. Don't slip back into a defeatist mindset.
How do these steps CAUSE getting more women? They may HELP getting more women, but they don’t CAUSE it.

Correct, correct, and your misguided interpretation. I guess you don't get the idea about starting points? It isn't magic, they still have to put in some effort to meet and seduce women. It's just that their bitterness instantly ruins any attempt at seduction.

Are you going to engage in a serious discussion or make satire thinking you're funny?
I am engaging in a serious discussion.

You guys keep saying if a man does “this and this and this to himself” he will get more women. I am specifically asking HOW. How does “being happy and not being bitter and learning from successful guys” CAUSE a man to get MORE women?

Working out CAUSES more muscles.
Eating French Fries CAUSES clogged arteries
How does “not being bitter” and being “postive” CAUSE more women to be attracted to you?

If you say those 5 steps will HELP you get more women, but you MUST also join clubs, get friends to introduce you, go to school, go to church, go online, meet women at your job, seduce and be lucky, then I agree with you.

But everyone disregards that part of it. It’s just “dress better, work out, and the girls will find you no problem.”

Doesn’t make sense.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
@Trump how does a 40 yo guy like yourself who gambles with 750k in dollars have problems laying girls in their 20s?
What does one thing have to do with another? I think I once lost $20,000 in 90 min. That was a fun day.

Show me where to meet girls in 20s who dont have 6’1 boyfriends and I’ll crush them. It’s always the older ones who are atttacted. They usually want to marry. Then I say sign a prenup and they say go to hell.

Brutal.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling sorry for the "have not's" is like feeling sorry for those who aren't good enough to play professional sports. May the best man win and get what he wants out of life. The rest need to keep improving, or stop being delusional and pick another game to play!

Its obvious who gets the most and highest quality girls on this forum. They have good attitudes, roll with the punches, aren't quitters, have experience, self control, confidence, are strong minded, and rarely complain.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Its obvious who gets the most and highest quality girls on this forum. They have good attitudes, roll with the punches, aren't quitters, have experience, self control, confidence, are strong minded, and rarely complain.
Good point.

It's also obvious which guys have the most and highest amount of money on this forum. They are also humble, have good attitudes, roll with the punches, aren't quitters, have experience, self control, confidence, are strong minded, and rarely complain.

There is a simple simple formula to get rich. Once you know the formula, you will be swimming in so much money you won't know what to do with it. About a year ago I went to buy a Rolex. I was going overseas for work the next day and bought the 27 year old hot Asian sales girl a Rolex as well because I didn't know what to do with my money. The day before I came back from Asia I bought a 24 year old saleswoman a $4,000 jacket, and a 33 year old saleswomen $2,000 in sweaters because I didn't know what to do with my money. In my late 30s it was getting to the point where I was gambling $2,000 / day because it was easy to get rich and I didn't know what else to do with all the money.

So guys, if you are not rich, stop blaming the world, start taking responsibility, have a positive attitude, dress well, work out, be humble, keep improving, and you will be RICH.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Good point.

It's also obvious which guys have the most and highest amount of money on this forum. They are also humble, have good attitudes, roll with the punches, aren't quitters, have experience, self control, confidence, are strong minded, and rarely complain.

There is a simple simple formula to get rich. Once you know the formula, you will be swimming in so much money you won't know what to do with it. About a year ago I went to buy a Rolex. I was going overseas for work the next day and bought the 27 year old hot Asian sales girl a Rolex as well because I didn't know what to do with my money. The day before I came back from Asia I bought a 24 year old saleswoman a $4,000 jacket, and a 33 year old saleswomen $2,000 in sweaters because I didn't know what to do with my money. In my late 30s it was getting to the point where I was gambling $2,000 / day because it was easy to get rich and I didn't know what else to do with all the money.

So guys, if you are not rich, stop blaming the world, start taking responsibility, have a positive attitude, dress well, work out, be humble, keep improving, and you will be RICH.

Those women knew you were trying to buy over their affections and it's what finally repulsed them and yet it didn't dawn upon you that they'd decided to take you for a ride since you thought you could do the same with their feelings.

In the end they made you a tool and you got heart broken thinking that splashing money around is a substitute to being an attractive man.

Do you wish to learn how to get women or is it your desire to just blog and make memoirs of a monied man who failed with women ?

If you insist on writing ur memoirs here then I'll promptly dismiss you as this defeats my purpose on being in this forum.

Serenity

Reaction score
How do these steps CAUSE getting more women? They may HELP getting more women, but they don’t CAUSE it.
To even get to what causes more women you must get rid of the what causes you to not get women. You can't tell an incel what will cause him to get women without first addressing the bigger problem, that's what has caused him to fail.

I'm addressing the problem that will prevent any form of progress in an incel. Step 4 is where the incel will learn what CAUSES more women, steps 1-3 is about removing the what CAUSES him NOT TO get women. Step 5 is a reminder not to fall back.

If you want to know what CAUSES more women there's a wealth of better threads on this forum. I'm tired of repeating the same over and over again.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t believe anyone actually buys the idea that @Trump has any money or is rich.

In regards to incels, many of them aren’t ugly, bald, short men. A lot of them look normal, which proves something has gone wrong upstairs.

We humans have become conditioned to value good things that are hard to come by. If gold was widely available its value would drop dramatically. Food in reality, is much much more valuable than gold, but in the first world it’s easy to get food so its value drops.

The same is true with sexual partners. If a woman is a slut, (to me at least) she drops in value because she is widely available to other men...and believe me, most men have pathetic game, so if she has fvcked lots of men, she has no self worth.

And with men it’s the opposite, women value men who are at least capable of having many sex partners. Because women attract men passively, whilst men attract women actively. If he is capable of having many sex partners it’s because women (particularly physcially attractive women who get offers from men daily) choose him, men like him must be sparse and therefore he must be valuable.

Women (and most men) can tell if a man is valuable or not, it’s the men that don’t need approval from other people.

This is why it’s important to screen women, rather than have them screen you. Also to qualify them, to reject them, to not see or talk to them often, to make fun of them and to basically steal their lines, “I want to take things slow”, “I really want to go out with you, but I have girlfriend” (even though you approached them), ”I don’t have sex on the first date” (even though you do), etc. When you do this, you’re subtly telling them that you are valuable.

Incels behave like victims, victims are passive and need approval, because victims are shaped by what happens to them rather than what they do for themselves. They want free handouts and aren’t willing to take action.

And if Incels do take action, they do it in a very passive and feminine way. Waiting for women’s approval and for women to make the moves.

What’s interesting about women (especially attractive women) is that they are highly feminine. And the characteristics with highly feminine women is that they are highly receptive (google “feminine receptive energy”).

What so interesting about being receptive? If you look in the dictionary you get this:

1. Willing or inclined to receive suggestions, offers, etc

2. Willing to consider or accept new suggestions and ideas

3. Having the quality of recieving, taking in (the vagina anyone?)

4. Able to receive signals or stimuli. (This is why most women can orgasm multiple times and we can’t).

The key one being they are more “willing to consider or accept new suggestions and ideas”.

For us politically incorrect, this means "easy to manipulate".

This means if you are confident enough, have congruency, don’t wait for her approval and take action, you can make her do what you want. Which is why I always say, when you flirt with a woman behave as if she’s already attracted to you and she will be.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree on the "men get women actively", I know plenty of guys (I've been one myself many years ago) that have girls make the first step and basically make it impossible to fail for them.

I agree that is the norm for most men but I disagree about being it the general rule.

I also would like to point out that incels are more widespread in the same countries where many factors exist, screwed up demographics, feminism, obession for social networks and strong welfare that benefits women.

The same guy that would be a in incel in london wouldnt be one in minsk even tough the guy clearly has problems overall.

Incels are not a cause, they are a byproduct of bad genetics, bad education, bad habits and a bad cultural setting...we can say that poor people is poor cause of society and then saying that incels are so only because of their exclusive mistakes, leftits instead have no problem to blame either the society on the individual according to the "guilt".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The point is to eliminate their beauty from the equation and just communicate with them no differently that you would with anyone else. You completely remove the goal of trying to attract them at all. Start off with removing the goal of getting their number, the date, etc. Seek nothing at all but a very brief and friendly conversation in passing, even if it’s just a “hey how are you” and nothing else. Let it end naturally at anytime. Seek nothing.

Continuously exposing yourself to attractive women in this manner does 2 things in particular.

1. It shows you are simply being sociable with no endgame in mind.

2. It shows you are not shaken or intimidated by merely a pretty face.

These two impressions will often guide a woman’s reaction to you. If a woman senses both of these things from you, she will more likely respond positively, friendly, etc.

That’s a feeling a man must strive to get used to. It will go a long way to ease those female specific anxieties. And as I said earlier, once a man can achieve that frame, he can then begin to experiment with injecting a little game into the same comfortable process.
Agree completely. A FIRST step is becoming very chill or unaffected around attractive women*.

But it’s definitely not easy. An IDGAF attitude is not even enough IME. I still get nervous even around women that I honestly want nothing from. But I’ll keep working at it.

*I mean being really comfortable, even if it results in friendzone. Actually being attractive to attractive women is an entirely different discussion.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I disagree on the "men get women actively", I know plenty of guys (I've been one myself many years ago) that have girls make the first step and basically make it impossible to fail for them.

I agree that is the norm for most men but I disagree about being it the general rule.

I also would like to point out that incels are more widespread in the same countries where many factors exist, screwed up demographics, feminism, obession for social networks and strong welfare that benefits women.

The same guy that would be a in incel in london wouldnt be one in minsk even tough the guy clearly has problems overall.

Incels are not a cause, they are a byproduct of bad genetics, bad education, bad habits and a bad cultural setting...we can say that poor people is poor cause of society and then saying that incels are so only because of their exclusive mistakes, leftits instead have no problem to blame either the society on the individual according to the "guilt".
Agreed. I would also add overprotective or overly strict (or uninvolved) parents as a cause. Some boys don’t even get a chance to properly socialize with girls. Then they reach 20 or even 30+ and still have no clue how to even interact with females. And if he doesn’t have the looks to compensate for his awkwardness, then he’s in a very unfortunate situation.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Those women knew you were trying to buy over their affections and it's what finally repulsed them and yet it didn't dawn upon you that they'd decided to take you for a ride since you thought you could do the same with their feelings.

In the end they made you a tool and you got heart broken thinking that splashing money around is a substitute to being an attractive man.

Do you wish to learn how to get women or is it your desire to just blog and make memoirs of a monied man who failed with women ?

If you insist on writing ur memoirs here then I'll promptly dismiss you as this defeats my purpose on being in this forum.
OK fair enough, I won’t write memoirs.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You can't tell an incel what will cause him to get women without first addressing the bigger problem, that's what has caused him to fail.
You can’t tell anyone what will cause more women. I don’t know, maybe my English is bad.

I'm addressing the problem that will prevent any form of progress in an incel.
Yes. This is my point. Your and Spaz’s steps and advice help with the progress. They don’t lead to it. It’s not a cause and effect issue.

Step 4 is where the incel will learn what CAUSES more women, steps 1-3 is about removing the what CAUSES him NOT TO get women. Step 5 is a reminder not to fall back.
My whole issue is with the word “cause.” If you say it “help with the progress” or “it may lead” or “improve chances.” I 100% agree.

Last edited: