Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why incels are a 'real and present threat'...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
All those things are true so I don't know why you are saying foolish things like "give me a break"
OK fair enough.

Then I can say every member of sosuave is loser who has their heads in the a$$es for not being rich. Because as soon as you learn how to dress and act and not give a f&ck, not value people and have confidence, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Not doing it right guys. Guys chasing these dead end jobs with low pay. So pathetic. It’s so so easy to get rich. Just be a man and don’t value people. Don’t give a crap. Get paid or leave. Follow my lead.

There is new money to made everyday. It’s so so easy.

#Get Rich or Next

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's literally like the more narcissistic the poster the more butthurt they get about how predictable they really are.

Show me a single post you've done showing humility and authenticity...I'll wait.
I didn't mean to offend you LA, I truly want you to get to a better phase where you don't feel like women are evil creatures with mental health issues, I want the best for you and that's only because I see you trying, don't get ya panties in a bunch, especially with someone who wants to see you win.....

I'm rooting for you LA......LOL

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
OK fair enough.

Then I can say every member of sosuave is loser who has their heads in the a$$es for not being rich. Because as soon as you learn how to dress and act and not give a f&ck, not value people and have confidence, you will be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Not doing it right guys. Guys chasing these dead end jobs with low pay. So pathetic. It’s so so easy to get rich. Just be a man and don’t value people. Don’t give a crap. Get paid or leave. Follow my lead.

There is new money to made everyday. It’s so so easy.

#Get Rich or Next
Funny thing is, there's plenty of rich people who look down on those who are not rich so yeah......i look down on those who complain without doing what they need to do to Change. You should as well.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Predictable passive aggressive response...dude you're not an authentic person. Show a little range once in a while.
I'm being authentic LA, I wanna see you win, with trial and error you will get there.....its a long road ahead of you but you will get there, I have seen it done many times, even with the most hopeless cases, Iord knows i don't wanna see you end up like bigdave

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Isn't it so weird how you, spaz, and Guru speak exactly the same passive aggressive way whenever someone brings up mental health? Almost like there's a generic label in the DSM for it because it's so obvious, predictable and cartoon-like.
I don't have anything to do with guru or spaz so I can't speak on them. But I will say that everyone here knows how full of sh!t someone is who constantly says someone has a mental illness, most mental illness are rare(it says that in most dsm regarding mental illnesses) but according to LA 8 out of every 10 women are mentally ill

Lmaooo

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Trump there's 1 young man in the forum that's actively trying his best to change, he's starting off to get new jeans, shirts, belts, shoes, a watch and he does it even when he has limited resources as compared to you or many here.

He's in the forum trying to be better and not bemoaning his fate nor is he complaining.

He's bravely taking active action.

The moment a man seeks to improve he will - yes he might fail here and there but success is just a collection of failures. It's inevitable.

It's starts off with a battle within your mind 1st to influence the choices you make to effect the changes you ultimately desire to have.

The trick is to win small easy battles 1st then gradually battling harder battles that wins the war.

When a man refuses to enter a battle how is he supposed to win the war ?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You noticed how it's only a few people bothered by it? Why?
Oh trust me LA, many people here feel that way they just don't have the balls or there not as blunt as I am to actually speak on it, you have potential, once you're obsession with mental illness is done then you will be great......

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
No, I think just a few guys, the guys that speak passive aggressively and by their braggadocio and lack of nuance belie their deep insecurity and cardboard inner self ;)
Deep insecurity? That's a lot coming from someone who thinks a girl who cheats or flakes has a mental disorder lol

You know what I call a girl who cheats or flakes? That's right, human.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the whole thread, but this is just more gynocentric b.s.

"Incels are a threat." But you'll read elsewhere men aren't supposed to learn how to seduce because it's misogynist. Etc.

It's the duality of shaming losers and shaming winners.

Don't waste your time reading this kind of garbage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You noticed how it's only a few people bothered by it? Why?
You got it wrong LA.

I'm not bothered by it.

Some actually wanted to believe in your ability to transcend it by engaging with you.

I actually believed so.

It's no longer the case.

Feel free to post about mental illness and be our resident expert - that is after all your choice.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
@Trump there's 1 young man in the forum that's actively trying his best to change, he's starting off to get new jeans, shirts, belts, shoes, a watch and he does it even when he has limited resources as compared to you or many here.

He's in the forum trying to be better and not bemoaning his fate nor is he complaining.

He's bravely taking active action.

The moment a man seeks to improve he will - yes he might fail here and there but success is just a collection of failures. It's inevitable.

It's starts off with a battle within your mind 1st to influence the choices you make to effect the changes you ultimately desire to have.

The trick is to win small easy battles 1st then gradually battling harder battles that wins the war.

When a man refuses to enter a battle how is he supposed to win the war ?
OK that’s fair. Im all for self improvement everyday. Better to look good than not.

Its just illogical when the site equates self improvement with results. Woman are not a cause and effect issue. Looking good will help, but women don’t come as a result.

Its also illogical when the site gives brutal straight up advice with women. ‘Just go in there and don’t give a f and be a man and take what you want, be unapologetic, and the girl will easily take off her clothes and fall in love.” Im mean really? Some men allegedly have crazy success and push it down throats. Again thats fine, and I’ll come back with:

‘It is so freaking easy to make money. All you have to do is follow some simple simple simple rules and sit back close your eyes and the money will come.”

To tell the truth in the past 2.5 years I’ve probably gambled away $750,000 US because I was bored and dont have a family. But if I come in here and tell people “no excuses, you should all be rich and are all suckers if you are working for the man.” Half the people on this site would think I’m crazy and be so angry.

I got more girls not dressing well and being out of shape than wearing Hugo Boss and being ripped. Perhaps it was dumb luck, but who knows.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Don't fool me lol. Make another brag post, very effective advice.
Sure, I can be a little arrogant at times but I have earned the right to think very highly of myself, in fact, that's what separates guys who are good with women and guys who aren't......i think I'm the **** and women think the same, you think every girl who doesn't like you or is not cooraprative has a mental illness, this is why you are having problems bro, but I'm done being nice, if you don't want my help then fine LA DO what you want, apparently it's been working for you lol

R

Ranger

This is why I fvcks wit ranger......
I’m good with it Chi. You’re a good man.

It was in reference to a post that was commenting on what women have or are doing. Don’t care. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

You said they are overwhelmingly mentally ill. OK fair enough. Once a third element is brought in to the argument, that can easily prevent a man from getting women, I can’t debate anymore.
This is crap. They are not as rule, crazy. Women act differently to different men. Women mold themselves to the man or an environment.
What you think is true...is true. The man shapes her into a psycho. With the next man she will be something totally different.
Here’s a great cut and paste from Pook...

Jul 3, 2007
It's time to take off our skirts and be real MEN again. Men are Monads. A Monad is a single absolute being that could exist on its own. No two Monads are the same. Each Monad has the potential to be a Demigod in his own right. Put a man in a deserted island and he will find a way to survive and entertain himself. Women are Henids. Henids are substance without form. Women have no form, they are defined by their environment. Women need men to define them. Put a woman in any environment and she will adapt to "fit in". She will become a hootchie mamma in a ghetto environment, a skater chick in a suburban environment, a chic girl in a downtown environment, etc. Men however, have the ability to change their environment based on their preferences. For a man to change himself and blend into his environment is a feminine thing, and females are turned off by that. We were meant to dominate our environment, not adapt to it. "A woman's frame changes like quicksand" - Juggler. This is very true. It is because women have no true frames. Their Henid brains are constantly adapting the frames of others. That is why you can never let a woman dominate you. That will make her more masculine than you. "Change her mood and not her mind". If you can change a woman's mood, you can make her do just about anything. Henids are substance without form. As a man, you are the sculptor of her essence. Women **** test you because you are not dominating enough to sex them yet.

However, in western society, more and more women are acting like men, and vice versa. Women are dominating their environments with their sexuality. Women are no longer adapting. They wear hot pants and short skirts to the clubs AND the office. They know that all they have to do is wear something tight and the men become complete tools. Women are pursuing their passions in life while the men are scrambling around, looking for ways to impress the Alpha Woman, while putting their passions aside. If this sounds like a PUA to you, it is!

A PUA IS A HENID. He is like a mirror. Substance without form. He changes himself according to the whims of women so that he could attract that HB 10. The HB 10 has become a single absolute being. She dominates her environment with her supreme sexuality. The HB 10 is the sculptor of the PUA. She can change her mind 10 times within 15 minutes and the PUA will accommodate her every need. A HB 10 goes about her ways, the PUA adjusts. Remember, the whole school of pickup arts was started by a guy who could not get laid to save his life. He was a social loser. If all men were to shape shift into women and women into men, the western world would probably just carry on as if nothing ever happened! That is because it is already this way.

How do you get yourself out of this mess you ask? Simple: Be a MAN. That's right. You don't have to do anything out of the ordinary. You just have to celebrate your own sexuality. Men were meant to be masculine and dominating. Our superior masculine strength is not an ACCIDENT. Nature does not create accidents. Our superior logic is not an accident eighter. What these two distinct traits equate to is Passion and Nobility. Our masculine strength allows us pursue our passions no matter how impossible it may seem. Our logical mind allows us to be noble. Back in the days, there were real noble men such as Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Brutus, Caesar, etc. Men prided themselves on being fair and just. Nowadays, you have a bunch of Henids running around chasing girls, doing whatever that is "cool" according to MTV, aways following the pack. Once I heard 2 women argue once over which celebrity was "hotter". One girl said "I fvcking hate Ben Affleck! I wish he would just die and never make a movie again!" I rest my case. Women don't have the capacity be noble. They are purely emotional beings that can be shaped and sculpted. Women are not emotionally unstable, but, they CAN be as unstable as their environment for they have a tendency to adopt their surroundings. As men, we have to strive to be passionate and noble, because if we don't do it, chaos will arise. Real men are hard to find. They are busy climbing mountains and conquering the world. What the hell are you doing? Reading seduction tips?

So as you can see, the only thing you should be pursuing is your dreams, not women. I am a natural so I can tell you this: Women don't want to be pursued. They want to be re-framed by your dominance. Since they are substance without form, it is YOUR masculine nature that gives them meaning in life. Women search for emotions and meaning outside of them, men supply the purpose and meaning. This is the basis of sexual and emotional attraction. It is your own imagination that women want to live in. Let's take off the skirts and be Men again. Passionate and noble, the beauty of the world. The western world has done a good job making us men feel ashamed of our own masculinity. But it is masculinity that shapes femininity and allow it to be what it is. Women need it like they need water. It is a gift from the Gods.

"It is CHICKS who place their happiness on being desired by the opposite sex. It is CHICKS who place their ego, their self esteem, their entire destiny in how people percieve them, in who they date, etc.

These terms should clarify things:

MONAD- an indivisible unit that constitutes reality (the base unit of metaphysics)

HENID- Matter that demands to be molded and shaped. Henids possess no existence and recieve their existence from others.

You cannot be 'happy' being successful with women because man's nature is to be a monad. Women are the henids; they demand to be loved by all. A guy cannot be truly happy playing the role of the female." - Pook

Last edited by a moderator:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
OP......

You mean to tell me you don't see the correlation in working on you're physical appearance? Hair cuts, grooming, good clothes, swagger, confidence, these are things that grab a women's attention, you don't see how improving ones physical appearance can and will help with attracting Women? Are you trolling?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, I can be a little arrogant at times but I have earned the right to think very highly of myself, in fact, that's what separates guys who are good with women and guys who aren't......i think I'm the **** and women think the same, you think every girl who doesn't like you or is not cooraprative has a mental illness, this is why you are having problems bro, but I'm done being nice, if you don't want my help then fine LA DO what you want, apparently it's been working for you lol
I've dismissed him from my thoughts and you should do the same.

Learn to be dismissive.

Your energies are better spent on someone else who wants to change for the better.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incels are not a single problem but more a hotspot of many different situations.

We get 10% of incels that are "born" to be that way, short ugly bald guys in current society no matter what they do are screwed up.

The rest are either too bad looking to get anything decent while young or are screwed from environment or families or a mix of the two.

Regarding economics, incels are not as dangerous as MGTOW, men goin their own way usually follow a minimal life style and even when they spend they do it abroad or at better condition, they avoid taxes given the chance to further say "fvck it" to society.
Incels are more than glad to spend money on women or tools that are supposed to help to get women, they simply dont cause they are not given the choice.

Regarding the sustainability of current society is not a matter of money only but a matter of social cohesion and effort, while the average woman litteraly doesnt give a flying fvck about average men fired or arrested while innocent, the average man is beginning not to give a fvck about women beaten ,raped or killed.

This last thing in the long term is much more serious than economics because it fvcks society up for many reasons, economy being one lately.

Incels are dangerous only when they no longer accept to be work drones and turn into mgtow or worse yet antisocial, if they stay in their place then society and women have no problem with men to having sex or intimacy at all.

Now its not about men being able to "find a woman", its about men being able to find a woman while they are both young cause word is spreading and less and less men are willing to get pumped and dumped men leaving the carousel given the risk they pose in terms of divorce and being them someone else left over.

The "she finally found what really matters" bullsh1t no longer works, the king is naked and people is now openly pointing at him.

Ps. keep in mind that the average woman would rather be an above average guy booty call than some below average guy's queen nowadays regardless the age.
That last statement is so messed up. But only because it's so true. I have a girl I only talk to for sex and she constantly talk about the guys that try so hard to get her. While I literally only see her just for sex. And when she tells me about that. It makes me resent her. Because I dont want anything to do with her and she's constantly pursuing me. While some of the guys she talks **** about would gladly treat her the way she says she "want's" to be treated

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, 99% of incels are no threat to anyone and if anything need a man who KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING to sit down and explain women from the top, but tbh even then it generally takes something huge like getting your heart broken in humiliating fashion to get it through to them.
Incels couldn't get (decent) women even if they learned game. Look at St. Elliot.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
OP

You mean to tell me you don't see the correlation in working on you're physical appearance? Hair cuts, grooming, good clothes, swagger, confidence, these are things that grab a women's attention, you don't see how improving ones physical appearance can and will help with attracting Women?
Sure it can, but it doesn’t mean it will lead to results.

In my 20s I worked hard for several months and got a six pack, spent thousands on clothes, hair slicked back, new Mercedes, I looked good. Not one girl called me or cared.

In my early 30s, I was little overweight and my clothes were from Walmart, $10 jeans, $8 white shirt and a normal jacket. I was getting calls from decent looking women left and right. One weekend I slept with an 8.5/10 and the next day went on lunch date with a Maxim model. I’ve been with more and hotter women not being in shape than in shape.

Working out = big muscles
Eating McDonald’s = clogged arteries
Hair cuts, grooming, good clothes, swagger, confidence = better chances with women

Just saying it’s not a cause and effect issue.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social anxieties/awkwardness. Subtle forms of communication that are not always explicit. Changing a negative mindset that has been embraced for years can take years to fix too.
I don't believe "social anxieties/awkardness" is real in general to people who suffer from this, it seems specific to women, and at that hot women. However, if dealing with other guys or ugly women (i.e. assuming you are not ultra-thirsty to the point that you are getting anxious for them too), then there is no social anxiety or awkwardness.

What's your solution for dealing with gender specific Social anxieties/awkardness or weak subcommunication? I personally don't feel socially anxious or awkward around women.