"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Women wanting sex rather than me go down on them.

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
My ex fb with 4 kids and a husband who she fvcks on schedule, and whom I pointed out today, that she fvck him on schedule like a bus, had created a fake OLD profile with my help recently. There are a lot of people thus far, a week later, who were ready to lick her pvssy without even dating her. I know because we talk about this, she likes getting fvcked and svcking d1ck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My ex fb with 4 kids and a husband who she fvcks on schedule, and whom I pointed out today, that she fvck him on schedule like a bus, had created a fake OLD profile with my help recently. There are a lot of people thus far, a week later, who were ready to lick her pvssy without even dating her. I know because we talk about this, she likes getting fvcked and svcking d1ck.
Not understanding your point. Okay, so you and her are adulterers. Congrats. Other men find her attractive. So? Why would a man lick a ladies puss if they were not dating? If it was a ONS, then yea, a fvck and a suck and you are done. What am I missing from your claim?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Desparate men writing her want to meet to lick her. Apparently they use that as a pickup line, 'hey baby I will lick you out, come see me'. She's not responding that crap. She's more into man being interesting and normal.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Desparate men writing her want to meet to lick her. Apparently they use that as a pickup line, 'hey baby I will lick you out, come see me'. She's not responding that crap. She's more into man being interesting and normal.
That's just nasty. Though, I've heard ladies messaging on Tinder and POF to men DTF, so I guess, to each their own. I've never tried either, so I cannot say I've seen it.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Weird

I've been sh!t tested by the exact opposite of that, meaning if I gave oral it would lead to sex.
I gave her an orgasm and that b!tch went right to sleep.
The next day she asked me out to the movies, but I was like HELL NO!
I got so turned off from the night before that I left and never spoke to her again.
I'll never give oral again until my needs are met first.

I feel like women use oral sex as a power grab to get one above you.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Weird

I've been sh!t tested by the exact opposite of that, meaning if I gave oral it would lead to sex.
I gave her an orgasm and that b!tch went right to sleep.
The next day she ask me out to the movies, but I was like HELL NO!
I got so turned off from the night before that I left and never spoke to her again.
I'll never give oral again until my needs are met first.

I feel like women use oral sex as a power grab to get one above you.
They do. Some men never submit to oral. My natural order is im not eating puszy that im not fvcking.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I wouldn’t read too much into it. Some women prefer to be fresh down there if there’s a chance for oral sex. That makes it less spontaneous ie post club hook up after hours of drinking and sweating on the dance floor. No one is usually that fresh down there after a night out like that, guy or girl.
If she’s declining it could be because of that or because she wants to get straight to the intercourse. Not every women needs that for foreplay. Don’t overthink it just go with the flow if sex is on the table.
I remember a scene in Game of Thrones where Ygritte was trying to entice Jon Snow with sex, talking about how it was ‘warm and wet’. They had been walking for days in unbreathable animal skin so......
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
How good are you when you get down there?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
I wouldn’t read too much into it. Some women prefer to be fresh down there if there’s a chance for oral sex. That makes it less spontaneous ie post club hook up after hours of drinking and sweating on the dance floor. No one is usually that fresh down there after a night out like that, guy or girl.
If she’s declining it could be because of that or because she wants to get straight to the intercourse. Not every women needs that for foreplay. Don’t overthink it just go with the flow if sex is on the table.
I remember a scene in Game of Thrones where Ygritte was trying to entice Jon Snow with sex, talking about how it was ‘warm and wet’. They had been walking for days in unbreathable animal skin so......
This is more my experience.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
We generally have to be a bit in love or in heated passion for me to eat muff and it is spontaneous, not contrived. I turn most girls on with kissing/hair play and rubbing her belly, sides and t!ts..
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My dad gave me this advice way back:

Dad32ct - “Son, if you eat it, she’ll always come back.”

Ten years later, here’s my (revised) advice:

Mike32ct - “If you offer to eat it, she’ll never come back lol.”
So you wont eat a bytch even if your hitting it?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I would gladly eat it if I was hitting it.

My only point was that suggesting it (ie offering to eat it) hasn’t worked for me. It kind of turned them off.

Maybe just not bring it up and wait for them to ask for it?
After you aleeady fvcking them
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
My way has been "eat it if the whole experience makes you feel like you wanna eat it". I've had girls who have a p0ssy just like I like it (big lips, long ones) and sometimes it looks so eatable, but rarely. Once in a while at best. I make them *** with fingers, you rub their **** and if they like you and are turned on by the mental foreplay, you can get a girl to come 2-3 times in 10 minutes just with **** rubbing and fingering. That way you get her all ready and oiled up for the sex AND you have made her *** so that's bonus points for you.

In general, I would say eating ***** is something you can do and it's not totally beta, but it's more beta than alpha (if you're concerned with that type of thing).
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
My way has been "eat it if the whole experience makes you feel like you wanna eat it". I've had girls who have a p0ssy just like I like it (big lips, long ones) and sometimes it looks so eatable, but rarely. Once in a while at best. I make them *** with fingers, you rub their **** and if they like you and are turned on by the mental foreplay, you can get a girl to come 2-3 times in 10 minutes just with **** rubbing and fingering. That way you get her all ready and oiled up for the sex AND you have made her *** so that's bonus points for you.

In general, I would say eating ***** is something you can do and it's not totally beta, but it's more beta than alpha (if you're concerned with that type of thing).
Funny story, I usually go down if the lady goes down on me, she has an attractive puss, not meat hangers, no funky smell and we've been seeing each other for a few times. I actually lost a lady because I didn't go down on her. Not an ugly or dirty/smelly puss, but at 28 her lips were hanging and I found that unattractive. She seemed pissed, she disappeared not too long after that. The sex was decent too. It was upsetting for a bit, no lie. Ahh, one learns over time...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You go down on the ladies after you already had PIV sex? Interesting. I've never done that. Always before. Not a fan of condom/lube taste.
After your already fvcking her regularly. Whether before or after intercourse is up to you. Dont eat one you havent slept with.
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
Of course she doesn't want you to. Think of it this way: You're a girl. You meet a guy you determine is above you to the extent that you want his genetic material for the purposes of procreation. Then this guy gets down on his hands & fvcking knees for the express purpose of pleasuring you. There are few, if any, behaviors less arousing.

However, what this kinda behavior lacks in the arousal factor, it makes up for in ego-gratification; so of course some girls will ask for or demand it, especially after she's no longer that aroused by you to begin with. Personally, I flat out won't do it. If a girl's really into you, she doesn't need foreplay. Plus, you shouldn't make a girl's orgasm a measure of your self worth ;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top