Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Professional Ladies" and wanting men to pay for everything

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Went on some other dates with these ladies. The only thing they have to bring to the table is their looks. Two of them, right off the bat during drinks, said they are looking for a man to take care of them. Vacations, home, children, have the option not to work, etc. One was a doctor, the other was a principal at a school. The doc was 34, the principal was 37. One a Jewish lady, the other a Catholic one. Is this a CT/NY thing nowadays? Both, yes, both asked what my living situation was and salary. I just replied, by myself and I get by quite fine. They had no issues telling me they make over six figures. I said, good to know. I always try to steer the convos to happy and fun things, some how it always segments to $$$ and what they want to do in their life. I was tempted to say staying at home, getting fat by eating bon bons is not something to do in life.

Maybe I'm missing something.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're trash, that's all. Nothing more to it... It's just too bad because they look pretty and therefor you feel attracted to them. But they're just pieces of shyt wrapped in very nice-looking paper...

R

Ranger

Sounds like despite their success, they are biologically wired to have babies and be taken care of. Getting close to their wall if not at it.
Sounds pretty normal to me. A little late to consolidate now.
Times almost up for them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically they had their fun riding the carousel and playing the successful woman then after they crashed the wall want to pretend its still 2009 and play family?

Not their fault, probably they saw their friends managing to do that and find some sucker...

R

Ranger

So basically they had their fun riding the carousel and playing the successful woman then after they crashed the wall want to pretend its still 2009 and play family?

Not their fault, probably they saw their friends managing to do that and find some sucker...
Exactly. They aren’t trash, they followed the feminine imperative to play until the wall and then consolidate. So yeah. That’s exactly what happened.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Both were pretty attractive, but I have a problem mentally paying for everything. I have no problem paying for drinks or an activity, but for any lady thinking it's their right to have their own money and not contribute anything just boggles my mind. The last one who did this I regulated her mostly to my home as I didn't want to pay for everything every single time. I felt like I was being taken advantage of. That one suggested that we take a trip, I said okay. She wanted to stay at the Hilton Conrad in Miami and fly Jet Blue. I slowly exited that relationship. It just wasn't worth the cost of admission.

These are the reasons why I feel I'll only have short term relationships with ladies. I cannot make myself just become a freakin wallet. I work very hard from my money. I have no problems take a lady out and treating, but I just do not understand how any attractive ladies feel it's right for them to pay jack sh!t. I've tried teachers, self-employed ladies, workers, lawyers, doctors, a Judge, a few cops (this was scary), etc. I just feel they are all looking for a free ride. They give you a few samples and attempt to lay down their law. I've given up reasoning with them, so I just shut off and walk. It' getting tiresome.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. They aren’t trash, they followed the feminine imperative to play until the wall and then consolidate. So yeah. That’s exactly what happened.
They ARE trash, because of the way they presented their "demands" right off the bat during the date. Their behavior signals that they arrogantly assume that the guy is there to serve them and it implies that they expect to not have tot do anything in return. "I want this, that, this, this....oh and I also want that! Now give it to me, I am entitled to it!"

It's the equivalent of me going on a date and 5 minutes after we sit down, telling her: "I want a woman who cooks, cleans, washes my clothes for me and gives me bl0wjobs all day long" Of course that's every guy's dream haha, but you can't just say that right off the bat on a first date! Yet, these woman basically do just that! It shows very bad character on their part, entitlement issues, no respect for the guy in front of her, arrogance, a lack of decency, just terrible behavior...

They are trash with a capital T!!

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're full of shyt. They are trash.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the worst kind of women. They will never be happy, they will make your life miserable, they are manipulative and they will attempt to beat you into submission/compliance every chance they get. They will get pregnant with the quickness and attempt to live a life of leisure on your dime. The only thing more painful than the marriage will be the divorce...

R

Ranger

These are the worst kind of women. They will never be happy, they will make your life miserable, they are manipulative and they will attempt to beat you into submission/compliance every chance they get. They will get pregnant with the quickness and attempt to live a life of leisure on your dime. The only thing more painful than the marriage will be the divorce...
Are you saying these women are different than other women? LMAO

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying these women are different than other women? LMAO
Good question...lol

At least most women try to hide this side, these broads don't even have the good sense to hide their bull****. These are the chicks that everyone at the wedding is thinking, "this guy is a dumbass for marrying her!"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Highly dependent on the type of man she's with.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly dependent on the type of man she's with.
When a woman starts off by telling you how much she makes, that she expects to be taken care of, inquiring about your financial situation, and making it clear they expect a man to show them the highlife... They have already told you the type of man they perceive you to be.

Hint: alpha fuks, beta bucks...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider their audience. Would they have talked “trash” in front of a man they were interested in? Unlikely, they would have been cunning.

They asked OP what he did for living. When he retorted he “gets by quite fine,” they dismissed him and the girl “locker talk” ensued. Or perhaps presumptions were made prior to that question.

R

Ranger

Consider their audience. Would they have talked “trash” in front of a man they were interested in? Unlikely, they would have been cunning.

They asked OP what he did for living. When he retorted he “gets by quite fine,” they dismissed him and the girl “locker talk” ensued. Or perhaps presumptions were made prior to that question.
You and @Spaz are spot on. Toad was dismissed and she was probing for the alternate agenda.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

What's wrong with my answer? I'm supposed to say what? Do tell.