Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Professional Ladies" and wanting men to pay for everything

R

Ranger

You call that an attractive woman? OMG.
Thai women are georgeous. That wench is a hog head. Lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on some other dates with these ladies. The only thing they have to bring to the table is their looks. Two of them, right off the bat during drinks, said they are looking for a man to take care of them. Vacations, home, children, have the option not to work, etc. One was a doctor, the other was a principal at a school. The doc was 34, the principal was 37. One a Jewish lady, the other a Catholic one. Is this a CT/NY thing nowadays? Both, yes, both asked what my living situation was and salary. I just replied, by myself and I get by quite fine. They had no issues telling me they make over six figures. I said, good to know. I always try to steer the convos to happy and fun things, some how it always segments to $$$ and what they want to do in their life. I was tempted to say staying at home, getting fat by eating bon bons is not something to do in life.

Maybe I'm missing something.
Yes, you are missing something. Many women go to university and into professional fields not because they really want to but because they feel pressured by society to do so. By the time they reach their 30's, they realize that it's not the life that they want. They also think that by going into a professional field, they will have an easier time meeting a professional man who will be their dream husband. Most of the time it doesn't work out that way, but you'd be surprised how many women think this way.

You should tell these mid to late 30's doctors and teachers that the sugar daddy ship sailed 10-15 years ago.

R

Ranger

Yes, you are missing something. Many women go to university and into professional fields not because they really want to but because they feel pressured by society to do so. By the time they reach their 30's, they realize that it's not the life that they want. They also think that by going into a professional field, they will have an easier time meeting a professional man who will be their dream husband. Most of the time it doesn't work out that way, but you'd be surprised how many women think this way.

You should tell these mid to late 30's doctors and teachers that the sugar daddy ship sailed 10-15 years ago.
Good points man. I agree.

R

Ranger

There are lots of women who really desire to be stay at home moms. Despite racking up 50k or more in student loan debt.
They put themselves in a hard place. Debt, a job that pays well but was never what they wanted.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

No doubt. However, how's that my problem? Just like the last lady who wanted me to take care of her so she has the option not to work? Oh, she has a few gremlins, teenage I believe, as well. She's 40, yes, very attractive (not sure how she pulled that off), but is looking for a high value man to re-marry her so she can have the option not to work? She's not 21 and she's not raising my kids. WTF? I do not care how hot she was, no way am I signing up for that. She did back track when I said later to her seven, yes seven times, and then left it open for me to contact her again. My reply, I won't. These ladies are delusional. I have set my blocks ups for no single moms. Just not worth it.

These two are not single moms. The others I am talking too aren't either, but have mentioned for their desire for kids and marriage. I just replied, don't we all.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There are lots of women who really desire to be stay at home moms. Despite racking up 50k or more in student loan debt.
They put themselves in a hard place. Debt, a job that pays well but was never what they wanted.
You get what you put out in life. A masters in basket weaving is not going to be able to pay that debt off. Sorry.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Her mindset incredibly unattractive. His intentness and desperation, equally unattractive. Basically a gold digger relationship.
Regretfully, in CT and NYC, I've yet to see a lady who's not a gold digger and searching for this security. They give you the BJs and pvssy for a few months and then put in their demands. I then walk. I do not do ultimatums. Even Rollo Tomassi says the same thing in The Rational Male, audio chapter 16 or 22. I forgot the exact one.

R

Ranger

Regretfully, in CT and NYC, I've yet to see a lady who's not a gold digger and searching for this security. They give you the BJs and pvssy for a few months and then put in their demands. I then walk. I do not do ultimatums. Even Rollo Tomassi says the same thing in The Rational Male, audio chapter 16 or 22. I forgot the exact one.
So what woman doesn’t want a man to be the provider if they are going to be together? I don’t see a point in this.
OF COURSE she wants you to pay. She wants you to demonstrate that you can.
I’m not trying to be argumentative. AJ tossed in a viewpoint and you guys jumped on it like a dog on a bone. These countries don’t have welfare or free loaders.
You have to be there to really see how things operate. There is no difference. Women don’t have different biology in Canada or Africa.
This is rather convenient don’t you think? A woman throws out an idea and the whole thread gets derailed. Yeah that must be it. Yeah, I would go with what AJ says if I were you. No need to learn anything from the thread. You have a handle on it. Let’s just go into an Imperative rationalization.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So what woman doesn’t want a man to be the provider if they are going to be together? I don’t see a point in this.
OF COURSE she wants you to pay. She wants you to demonstrate that you can.
I’m not trying to be argumentative. AJ tossed in a viewpoint and you guys jumped on it like a dog on a bone. These countries don’t have welfare or free loaders.
You have to be there to really see how things operate. There is no difference. Women don’t have different biology in Canada or Africa.
This is rather convenient don’t you think? A woman throws out an idea and the whole thread gets derailed. Yeah that must be it. Yeah, I would go with what AJ says if I were you. No need to learn anything from the thread. You have a handle on it. Let’s just go into an Imperative rationalization.
Never attacked or jumped on @AJ84. I was just posting a video of a dude in Thailand with a Thailandese lady.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
So when a high end guy walks into a club, Porsche Amani suit, brooks brothers penny loafers...women don’t rent themselves out. Hmmmm
Who has slvts?
Only a tool wears penny loafers to a club lol. Or anywhere else for that matter.

A high end guy lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Money gets women everywhere and not just in Asia - poor women and desperate women are everywhere.

The common misconception when westerners travel to Asia is that they are the shiet but most end up in seedy joints much similar in ur own country paying women to accompany them.

It's not a voluntary act and don't be deluded into thinking buying women equates to seduction abilities.

Now here's a fact, in Bangkok if u r not of noble blood with a noble title you won't be accepted within their inner circles.

Women deemed upper class in that society views foreigners with contempt. Fact, ask any white man who travelled there frequently on business.

They might date a white man just to showcase him around a bit then dump him. Fact, again ask any westerners who travels frequently on business there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I'm coming from the same perspective as Rick does... I'm trying to understand what you're explaining, Spaz...but it just doesn't make sense to me.

1. You're talking about the situation where you invite her out for a vacation. Well sure, if you invite her then it's logical that you pay for her. But what about the situation where a guy and a woman simply decide to go on a vacation together? Not him inviting her...but him and her mutually deciding to go on a vacation?

2. You talk about being too lazy to fetch her and paying for her Uber instead. This presupposes that it's your responsibility to somehow transport her to your home, either by fetching her or by paying for her Uber. But what about the option of her driving to your home in her own damn car and paying for her own damn gas??? Why do you presuppose that it's the man's responsibility to facilitate her means of getting to your home? I mean regardless of whether you can easily afford it or not, why would you be responsible for her transport? Please explain this?

After you've explained that matter separately, let's factor in the relative cost for the guy to facilitate her transport. I get what you say, paying doesn't neccesarily make you a chump, you may see it rewarded by a genuine smile, her opening her heart and other things, as you mentioned. But you ignore the fact that you earn a lot more than Rick (or myself) and therefor it's easy for you to do this. I mean, it's easy for Bill Gates to pay lots of money to charity, to research for the cure of cancer or whatever, and he gets a lot of recognition for it, he is rewarded by other people's admiration etc. But he HAS the money to do that. What if you don't have it? What then? What if the cost of paying for her Uber is pretty high relative to your salary?

What I'm saying is, you're just trying to change Rick's mindset about whether he should or shouldn't pay for all kinds of stuff while dating a woman. But the issue isn't that one-dimensional, it's not just about his mindset........you have to factor in the question of whether he does or doesn't have a lot of money to spend....
You say he should change his mindset from "She's using me and it pisses me off" to "I'm being generous to her and this makes me feel good" But you forget that it's easy to be generous when you have lots of money, it's not so easy to be generous when you have less money to spend, therefor it's not so easy to adopt the suggested mindset in that case.

If I were a billionaire, I wouldn't care about a woman expecting me to pay for everything. Big deal, it wouldn't make a dent in my bank account, so I wouldn't even bother myself with that particular thought "she's using me!" I'd simply enjoy fvcking her after I paid for everything :cool:
But if I could barely pay my rent and a woman expected me to pay for everything, you bet I'd be pissed off at her attitude and I'd be preoccupied by that particular thought "she's using me!". It's only natural, right?

So I guess instead of advicing Rick to change his mindset, it would be better to advice him to improve his income haha. Coz as long as that doesn't happen, I don't think he (or anyone) can adopt the change of mindset you're suggesting.
When I was poor, I had the same mindset as i do now and it generally strengthen over time to where I'm now at.

I'm well off now, i earn more then most and while that's true that doesn't mean a man's income level should dictate his character nor personality.

You men must understand that success is not limited to just women, it transcends into all areas of ur life.

Which is why having the right mindset to influence every decision you make is of paramount importance for a man.

The results you see in ur life is actually a reflection on how you think.

Now going back to affordability, when I was dirt poor, I'd bring my dates on cheap dates, I'm sure most of you could afford going to the movies and grabbing a burger from burger king.

The idea here is not to spread around your wealth. It doesn't really matter.

What matters is ur ability to evoke the right kind of emotions from the woman u r dating - that doesn't need money, all that's required is the right kind of mindset.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I went on a first date last night with a young one, 21 years my junior. I did all the talking at her expense and had a good time laughing at my own jokes at her expense lol. Truth was I barely even knew she was there as I was just having a good time amusing myself. This is the ultimate level to be at; that is, enjoy the process regardless of who is in front of you.
Wow props bro. You got tons of patience.

If I went out with a girl 21 years younger than me I’d would be like “you better take off your clothes in 8 minutes or get out of my face.” Who has time the enjoy the process or their company?

Let the other guy tell his jokes and work stories. For me give sex or get pregnant or get f out of my face.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now who here besides OP (sorry Rick you had ur chance) wishes to participate in my offer that I gave Rick ?

I'll prove that you'll make great strides with women.

And should you fail you have my express permission to name Spaz a fraud who not only talks falsehoods but spreads narratives that's useless and counter productive.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You call that an attractive woman? OMG.
Thai women are georgeous. That wench is a hog head. Lol
I just watch that clip.

I don't think she could even pass off as a nightclub dancer in Bangkok.

She's ugly and fat.

Goes to show that western men only gets the bottom scrap of the barrel and even that garbage has standards when it comes to western guys LMAO !