Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

At least half of the men on Sosuave are lying

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
These threads have been started by the same person over the past week.

- Would you say this to a girl who gave you the friends speech?
- Dissect what I did wrong here comprehensively please
- She makes eye contact, you smile or wave and she smiles back or waves back...
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- What is going on here?
- Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?
- What should I do now to fix this?
- Will dating always be a numbers game or can one have so much skill that they can have ANY woman?
- Women who play hard to get: walk away or play ball a little bit?
- How to keep the girl I’m dating for just casual sex?
- How do you get back in the zone after a single rejection even when you have other women you are already dating?
- Discreetly creating competition (letting her know you are dating other women) as a tactic
- Did I do good or mess up?
- OMG, how did I not see this pattern all along?
- First kiss, french or not?
- Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?
- Best text to setup a second date with this girl?



The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses, the ones who pretty girls in 20s are begging to get them pregnant but they refuse because they are too rock and roll to be tied down, have responded in one way or another to these threads. No one has called the poster out, no one has seen anything fishy.

If this poster can make your heads spin, a 6/10 could do it in her sleep. Really starting to think more than half this site is lying about their women conquests.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses, the ones who pretty girls in 20s are begging to get them pregnant but they refuse because they are too rock and roll to be tied down, have responded in one way or another to these threads. No one has called the poster out, no one has seen anything fishy.

If this poster can make your heads spin, a 6/10 could do it in her sleep. Really starting to think more than half this site is lying about their women conquests.
I don't know who made such claims, but they would be impossible to verify.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
These threads have been started by the same person over the past week.

- Would you say this to a girl who gave you the friends speech?
- Dissect what I did wrong here comprehensively please
- She makes eye contact, you smile or wave and she smiles back or waves back...
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- What is going on here?
- Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?
- What should I do now to fix this?
- Will dating always be a numbers game or can one have so much skill that they can have ANY woman?
- Women who play hard to get: walk away or play ball a little bit?
- How to keep the girl I’m dating for just casual sex?
- How do you get back in the zone after a single rejection even when you have other women you are already dating?
- Discreetly creating competition (letting her know you are dating other women) as a tactic
- Did I do good or mess up?
- OMG, how did I not see this pattern all along?
- First kiss, french or not?
- Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?
- Best text to setup a second date with this girl?



The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses, the ones who pretty girls in 20s are begging to get them pregnant but they refuse because they are too rock and roll to be tied down, have responded in one way or another to these threads. No one has called the poster out, no one has seen anything fishy.

If this poster can make your heads spin, a 6/10 could do it in her sleep. Really starting to think more than half this site is lying about their women conquests.
Or maybe we have no time for meaningless games and just give an answer LOL
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
When you read, you learn (usually). When you write, you learn even more. I imagine the more intelligent SS posters use their responses as a way to formulate ideas and organize their thoughts.

Its unfortunate that some do not see the value in reading and writing.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
When you read, you learn (usually). When you write, you learn even more. I imagine the more intelligent SS posters use their responses as a way to formulate ideas and organize their thoughts.

Its unfortunate that some do not see the value in reading and writing.
Oddly enough, even the most obvious trolls can have insights lol. A troll helped me to realize a girl was stalking me this past weekend--which is the complete opposite of what I thought she was doing. The troll also helped me to realize that women have a pattern of stalking me.

So yeah it sucks to admit it, but even the trolls can be beneficial to the forum. But the troll/s OP is pointing to is/are way out of control. Hopefully the moderators can clean that up.

2nd point, there are long term posters who are clearly trolls who have no wisdom or experience to offer, but have enormous latitude on the forum. The moderation is really tough to figure out.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
Oh Trump, are you mad because I called you on your BS in the other thread with your 2nd grade logic?

You remind me of the two guys here in this thread that claimed I had only that one girl to post about. Yet I posted the links about the other women I was sleeping with long before her. Funny how those guys never came back to apologize about their assumptions.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/did-i-do-good-or-mess-up.255956/page-2 post #25

Yeah, half the men are lying, and you're one of them. YOU'RE the troll. Sheesh, all I did was get obsessed over the ONE girl that was least available and all of a sudden because I post MOST about that one girl it must mean that I'm lying, lol. I can see that if you're a mental midget you might think that. So you think I posted all of my other posts as some kind of cover WELL before all of the trouble with this one girl? Wow, you need help.


You're just mad because you were shown to have poor reading comprehension and faulty logic like the guy who claimed that his ONE girlfriend in his entire life being available for every date from the beginning was a study of all 3 billion women of the planet and if they all didn't act like that than it was doom.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/it-was-nice-meeting-you-text-right-after-date.255993/page-2 post #39

Let me elaborate about your faulty 2nd grade logic once again: somehow because other guys post about banging Paris Hilton it must be true, but if I post about a girl I'm trouble with or a few girls I'm sleeping with, I must be a troll. Go back to your check stand at Walmart bud.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Perhaps we should nominate someone for "Troll Patrol" lmao...
If someone is trolling, is it going to make any difference calling them out?
Will likely result in a sh!tstorm...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Just take a look at bigdaves threads whenever anyone gives him a hard time, and you'll understand why we don't waste our breath

Moderation is weak here, racism goes unchecked, but God forbid you tell someone to stop making thread after thread about the same stuff
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Aren't they looking for another Mod here?
Thought I saw that lately. Maybe someone should step up, not sure I would want it but someone with a lot of free time could.
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
Just take a look at bigdaves threads whenever anyone gives him a hard time, and you'll understand why we don't waste our breath

Moderation is weak here, racism goes unchecked, but God forbid you tell someone to stop making thread after thread about the same stuff
Dave's comments are backed up by millions of users on the most popular dating sites and apps like ok-cupid and tinder. Blacks match at a significantly lower rate than the other races. Are you suggesting we pretend otherwise?
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Oh Trump, are you mad because I called you on your BS in the other thread with your 2nd grade logic?

You remind me of the two guys here in this thread that claimed I had only that one girl to post about. Yet I posted the links about the other women I was sleeping with long before her. Funny how those guys never came back to apologize about their assumptions.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/did-i-do-good-or-mess-up.255956/page-2 post #25

Yeah, half the men are lying, and you're one of them. YOU'RE the troll. Sheesh, all I did was get obsessed over the ONE girl that was least available and all of a sudden because I post MOST about that one girl it must mean that I'm lying, lol. I can see that if you're a mental midget you might think that. So you think I posted all of my other posts as some kind of cover WELL before all of the trouble with this one girl? Wow, you need help.


You're just mad because you were shown to have poor reading comprehension and faulty logic like the guy who claimed that his ONE girlfriend in his entire life being available for every date from the beginning was a study of all 3 billion women of the planet and if they all didn't act like that than it was doom.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/it-was-nice-meeting-you-text-right-after-date.255993/page-2 post #39

Let me elaborate about your faulty 2nd grade logic once again: somehow because other guys post about banging Paris Hilton it must be true, but if I post about a girl I'm trouble with or a few girls I'm sleeping with, I must be a troll. Go back to your check stand at Walmart bud.
Guess I hit on nerve.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Dave's comments are backed up by millions of users on the most popular dating sites and apps like ok-cupid and tinder. Blacks match at a significantly lower rate than the other races. Are you suggesting we pretend otherwise?
Vote 17 shots for mod 2019... I will put an end to all trolls
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
These threads have been started by the same person over the past week.

- Would you say this to a girl who gave you the friends speech?
- Dissect what I did wrong here comprehensively please
- She makes eye contact, you smile or wave and she smiles back or waves back...
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- Women in the office: are they just looking for attention most of the time?
- What is going on here?
- Asking them out for coffee vs drinks: higher success rate with coffee?
- What should I do now to fix this?
- Will dating always be a numbers game or can one have so much skill that they can have ANY woman?
- Women who play hard to get: walk away or play ball a little bit?
- How to keep the girl I’m dating for just casual sex?
- How do you get back in the zone after a single rejection even when you have other women you are already dating?
- Discreetly creating competition (letting her know you are dating other women) as a tactic
- Did I do good or mess up?
- OMG, how did I not see this pattern all along?
- First kiss, french or not?
- Would you buy a Lambo to attract women if you could?
- Best text to setup a second date with this girl?



The TOP posters in Sosuave; the ones who can sleep with beautiful women with their eyes closed, the ones who sleep with top actresses, the ones who pretty girls in 20s are begging to get them pregnant but they refuse because they are too rock and roll to be tied down, have responded in one way or another to these threads. No one has called the poster out, no one has seen anything fishy.

If this poster can make your heads spin, a 6/10 could do it in her sleep. Really starting to think more than half this site is lying about their women conquests.
It seem this guy is struggling in his dating life and need some help , he is maybe over posting.
Most top posters (at least in mature man which is my fav forum ) never claim they are jumping from HB10 to HB10 , I rarely see men bragging here about how many hot girls they are dating. there are some young guys claim they are having good fun , but I dont know why we should assume they are lying, any good looking young man with exposure to game should have been now having a good fun.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Take everything with a grain of salt (especially on the internet) and trust your own life experiences if you have them.

The moment one takes a piece of advice which contradicts their reality and doesn't discard it if it's proven ineffective is the moment you've joined a cult

Those who worry about if people on here are lying to you are foolish, if you can't tell a lie you've got way bigger problems to deal with than sosuave KBJs.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top