Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Topics women use when initiating texts

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed with nearly all the women I've dated in the last year, when they initiate texts with me, they are saying something about themselves. What they are doing, what they are excited about, something that happened to them, etc. They almost never initiate texts by asking me a question. When I initiate texts (which is extremely rare after we start sleeping together), I usually ask a question to start the conversation...... I mean, that's the same thing I'd do when approaching someone on the street or starting up conversation with someone I know in real life. So it does seem strange how women (at least the ones I've dated) always start texts with a note about themselves.

Have you noticed the same?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Usually I get "hey" or "good morning" texts.

Text messaging is stupid. It's just a woman's way of getting your attention. What they say actually doesn't matter. My ex always texts me "." Just attention seeking BS. I always respond by making a date or if the date is already set up just deflecting into something funny for a few exchanges then letting it die. If they really try to have lame "how are you?" conversations I have one response:

"Call me."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Usually I get "hey" or "good morning" texts.

Text messaging is stupid. It's just a woman's way of getting your attention. What they say actually doesn't matter. My ex always texts me "." Just attention seeking BS. I always respond by making a date or if the date is already set up just deflecting into something funny for a few exchanges then letting it die. If they really try to have lame "how are you?" conversations I have one response:

"Call me."
Call you?

Man,

logicallefty

Reaction score
I hate talking on the phone to ANYONE. Prefer texting. Voice quality on cell phones is one technology that has gone downhill. I never minded talking on old analog cell phones for those of you who know what those are (hint: Google 'Zack Morris phone' to see the one I had). But these phones now SUCK for talking. The quality isn't as good and calls drop too easily. Plus they are uncomfortable to hold to the ear and speaker phones suck. So do ear pieces. Did I say I hate talking on them yet?

The secret to good text game is don't do too much of it. Exchange a few texts maybe 4-5 each with your woman and stop for a while. Don't sit and do it all day. That's where a lot of guys kill themselves with texting, TOO MUCH of it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate talking on the phone to ANYONE. Prefer texting. Voice quality on cell phones is one technology that has gone downhill. I never minded talking on old analog cell phones for those of you who know what those are (hint: Google 'Zack Morris phone' to see the one I had). But these phones now SUCK for talking. The quality isn't as good and calls drop too easily. Plus they are uncomfortable to hold to the ear and speaker phones suck. So do ear pieces. Did I say I hate talking on them yet?

The secret to good text game is don't do too much of it. Exchange a few texts maybe 4-5 each with your woman and stop for a while. Don't sit and do it all day. That's where a lot of guys kill themselves with texting, TOO MUCH of it.
I dont agree with this necessarily. Text CONTENT is more important than text FREQUENCY.

They dont kill themselves due to frequency, they kill themselves due to content. But for those that don't understand this, when they text more frequently, they give themselves more chances to fvck up the content of the texts. For those who are good are texting, this is not an issue.