Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Careful now, Danger has the propensity to lodge complaints that he's insulted when he feels cornered.

Sensitive heart and all that you know.

R

Ranger

Still butthurt that you were gamed by a male?

LOL!!!
I’m differentiating. You think I am gullible? You’re hanging with sazc!!!!
And you’re shacked up? Oh my. I feel the lumberjack song coming up.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc and I agree that Spaz gamed you and you are very defensive about it (As Style and Mystery predicted).

It's ok, I am sure you were different.
^^ this

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@sazc dish out more validation please.

This thread will be a clear example of how the feminine imperatives works.

R

Ranger

Sazc and I agree that Spaz gamed you and you are very defensive about it (As Style and Mystery predicted).

It's ok, I am sure you were different.
Do you cry and threaten suicide like mystery when you get rejected or your theories don’t pan out?
That’s not very manly.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you cry and threaten suicide like mystery when you get rejected or your theories don’t pan out?
That’s not very manly.
You make zero sense
#rediculous

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s not very manly.
Who is this mystery ?

I keep hearing that in this thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because agreeing with me that you gamed Ranger and he is butthurt about it is somehow the feminine imperative at work.

I predict you will goto game tactic 3 here when pressed to explain this reasoning. And then to tactic 2.
I believe everything you posted as the absolute truth as per Sazc hahaha

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad that you are the best your son can learn from.

I don't intend that to sound mean, but I really do feel bad about that.
I actually thought that as well

R

Ranger

Who is this mystery ?

I keep hearing that in this thread.
He was the first famous PUA. He worked based on the peacock theory. Top hat, platform boots. Etc.
he pioneered the first real book on it. Style was a journalist who hooked up with mystery to learn PUA.
The tactics obviously work but he never handled the girl inside of himself. When he did find his unicorn she rode him into the dirt like a little bytch.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth hurts
#rediculous

R

Ranger

I feel bad that you are the best your son can learn from.

I don't intend that to sound mean, but I really do feel bad about that.
That’s your response? Do we need to get you better material? Stop trying to impress sazc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He was the first famous PUA. He worked based on the peacock theory. Top hat, platform boots. Etc.
he pioneered the first real book on it. Style was a journalist who hooked up with mystery to learn PUA.
The tactics obviously work but he never handled the girl inside of himself. When he did find his unicorn she rode him into the dirt like a little bytch.
Awww man there's guys learning from PUA tactics who were in the 1st place losers to begin with ?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I have always kept my accounts separate with every girl I have ever lived with, and it has always kept me safe.
In my experience even living together you have to be careful even if the accounts are separate. After certain amount of time, state considers you “common law” and the division of assets is the same as a married couple.

I do know of a couple of others who did not fare so well even with a prenup.
How so?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say it now, and I will say it until those wonderful cows come home. Women are as loyal as their options and situation in life. If they are married or in an LTR with a decent guy and Di Caprio, Efron, Tatum, or Hemsworth came over to them and asked if they wanted to have some fun; they'd drop that bro like he was yesterday's newspaper. Maybe men would too (with females, obviously); but I am not too sure about that.
If you look this stuff up, it's not so much a gender divide as it is a personality divide. Men and women lie equally in OLD profiles and they cheat equally as much.

The personality traits that correlate with cheating are more or less:

- Poor impulse control, impulsive habits
- Thrill-seeking
- Validation-seeking
- Cluster B disorders like narcissism
- Previous or family history of cheating

And then there's the simple environmental cause. The more someone is away from their partner, and the higher their proximity to other people of the opposite sex, the more sheer hormonal happenstance and opportunism there is to cheat. Being on the same team as a hot coworker simply fires the body's sex drive up by itself, regardless of intent.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So many written words of game but not a single evidence...

Not even a single hello to back it up.

I'm tired of waiting and all this manipulation of words is pure feminine game play.

Produce something Danger and I'll join back.

For now I'm dismissing you and Sazc as irrelevant.