Women are more Loyal than Men - Challenging Hypergamy

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I could, but I won't, because that is irrelevant and I am not here to validate myself to you.

It is hilarious how you keep avoiding our previous debates though.
You can't can you. When push comes to shove you can't back up ur shiit.

Now who's evading and who's being a fraud ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Danger don't ever forget who's your daddy in SS.

Be a good boy now and run along researching QAnon.

R

Ranger

Physically it is a move for the kill.

In debate, it is feminine.
Are you in a debate? What could you possibly win? Lol
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of. This is about your ego? For crying out loud. Holy crap, this is retard central.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I always backup what I say. What "$hit" am I not backing up?
So where's the prove ?

I even allowed you to use 1 single hello from any women this past week to give you some semblance of credibility here.

Do that Danger or people are going to think u r all "research" and no action.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in a debate? What could you possibly win? Lol
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard of. This is about your ego? For crying out loud. Holy crap, this is retard central.
Hahaha, loving this. I had to press "Show ignored content" to see which buffoon(s) you were arguing with, lol. I got them both on ignore, hahaha. It's hilarious seeing your replies get progressively more volatile while I have the suspense of not knowing who it's directed to yet, and then I click to see who you were actually talking to, laugh and refresh the page, hahaha. This forum is so freaking funny and this reply in particular, lmfao.

R

Ranger

You evaded Zekko when he made factual points that seemed to counter your position. That qualifies as a debate.

Same with Spaz when he flees my same factual points.

It seems you are very triggered right now. Why are you angry?
I agreed with Zekko. Who are you? Captain America on a crutch?
I am never obligated to anything. I don’t owe you or anyone else anything. Who do you think you are? There isn’t one thing you are in charge of here.

If you don’t like it, tell the moderators that I’m being bad because I didn’t answer when you thought I should. This is over that? Why you’re nothing but a little kid.

R

Ranger

Still triggered.

Again, why are you so angry? Go calm down, seriously.
Actually my words are very calculated. My son and I are on the couch enjoying this exchange. He’s coming along rather well. Fresh out of the Marines he’s going to be ok.
He’s been working on his internal game. The most important part of course. Here he is.

Attachments

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Evading is a topic change.

You are saying I have to "Prove my claim". What claim do I have to prove exactly?
Prove ur credibility Danger. Here you go...

Round #2 then.

Produce ur achievements thereby proving ur credibility and thus defeating me in the process.

This is ur chance to prove I'm a fraud.

Don't chicken out...

R

Ranger

Yes it is, and that is great you are teaching him the ropes.

You have been triggered for much of this convo. We all know it. Calculated or not.
Lol if you say so. I would rather have someone shooting at me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Prove my credibility for what?
What claims am I making that I need to prove my credibility for.

By the way, this is your tactic #3....vagueness. Usually you do it for gaming, but you also employ it when you are attacking someone that you have no ammo against.
How about a simple hello then Danger ?

I am giving you face here. Show us in the past 1 month if any female has said hello to you, can you ?

That gives you some credibility talking abt game.

And that also proves u r not in actual fact an Incel.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is as real as a 3 euros banknote, it all started like a trollish character then people started to really believe it so he kept it going.
Aww little man , the big bad Guru huffed and puffed and blew the two hairs on your hairline in lol

Let’s play a little game of chicken; ok? I will show you 5 girls who stalk me for every one girl you can produce. The arena will be text messages, phone convos, whatever you or I would like to see as evidence.

I will pay 10:1 odds on any monetary amount you choose, winner get paid by Venmo.

Here’s your chance little man to call out the big bad Guru. Shall we begin? Name your monetary bet. I will go with the first five. And then you must follow.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aww little man , the big bad Guru huffed and puffed and blew the two hairs on your hairline in lol

Let’s play a little game of chicken; ok? I will show you 5 girls who stalk me for every one girl you can produce. The arena will be text messages, phone convos, whatever you or I would like to see as evidence.

I will pay 10:1 odds on any monetary amount you choose, winner get paid by Venmo.

Here’s your chance little man to call out the big bad Guru. Shall we begin? Name your monetary bet. I will go with the first five. And then you must follow.
Men keep talking abt game but yet can't produce any proof when being called out.

R

Ranger

Oh, because you keep failing in your disagreements with me regarding totally different topics now I need to prove myself to you about my game?

That's rich. I'm living with my gf, I don't actively game anymore.

Go back and read my 10 years of history if you want my game knowledge and growth. I don't need to prove anything against your weak allegations.
Is she living with you or are you living with her?
You said you’re living with your girlfriend.
Just a question.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, because you keep failing in your disagreements with me regarding totally different topics now I need to prove myself to you about my game?

That's rich. I'm living with my gf, I don't actively game anymore.

Go back and read my 10 years of history if you want my game knowledge and growth. I don't need to prove anything against your weak allegations.
Your girlfriend is a woman. She does texts you hello or good morning or good afternoon.

Redact her name. Proof it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I redact her name how would you even know it's my gf?

If you admit you were wrong on Putin and the inflation threads then I will.
LMAO !!!

Claiming to have a girlfriend but yet can't prove it, that's fvcking hilarious !

R

Ranger

Why would I need to prove I have a gf?

Oh, because you are angry at me. Particularlty how I outed your gaming Ranger and others here. As outlined below.

Your goto appears to be #3 from the list as you are employing it again.
Will you please stop with the text book psycho babble garbage. It’s stupid. It’s not even science.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why would I need to prove I have a gf?

Oh, because you are angry at me. Particularly how I outed your gaming Ranger and others here. As outlined below.

Your goto appears to be #3 from the list as you are employing it again.

AND, I said I would prove it under conditions. It seems you are not ok with that.

Although, even if I did provide you the screenshot of texts, you would employ the "ladder" game tactic to say it was not enough and I should produce more evidence.
If you can't back up a single thing then it's of no use talking further.

In the end you're just all talk.

You can't even produce a single hello...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Danger is right, his list is DEAD ON the game @Spaz tries to run on members here.

It's funny when you see members buy into it